the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 60

I’m a local mod remember :wink: Can’t do this forum :tongue:

:welcome: all the new dreamers, this forum is a great place, with a great community. Though you’ll have to watch out for the Ghost :scared:

Hello there! :smile:
I am not really new, I have been a member for a long time but I did not use the website so much yet. I forgot about lucid dreaming and had other interests for a while.
But, this week I found a serie of video`s on youtube about Lucid dreaming, in which suggestions where given in how to become lucid.
It awakened my interest in lucid dreaming and I tried it. And right away, the first night I had a lucid dream! I loved it!
I had always thought that my first goal would not be flying but something else, but, in this dream I thought differently so that is what I did, flying.
And some other things too :smile:
I had some difficulties though in keeping/making the dream vivid. Most of the time my enviroment was greyish, and surroundings where almost not there even if I wanted to. Only for some moments it was vivid and clear. I tried to will nice landscapes and such, and other things, but it was more difficult.
I found out that it seems to need the same level of focus as when your awake and trying to visualize something.

Anyway :smile:
I came back since I am trying again.

Next to all of this I am a 25 year old woman, I am an artist and I made a boardgame with friends, which I love doing.

Greetings,
Little snowfox/Eerin from the Netherlands

Hey all.

Not sure how active this forum is but hey hey,Ive been Studying lucid dreaming for 2 years now and for me it is a way of life,People say we who lucid dream are not different,that we possess no hidden power,ability or gift,But i Believe we do,Im here to meet others who like me use Lucid dreams as i way of life,hope,inspiration and exploration.

If you are obsessed with anything Lucid dreaming related then get in touch,it helps everyone in the end.

:smile:

Hi Chaosedge! :wave:
Welcome to LD4all!

:welcome: to the forum little snowfox, congradulations on your early lucid success

:welcome: to the forum, we have a topic just for the purpose of introducing your self though, it can be found Here

:wave: hello jessica (speakelectric), Biodreamer, Plathix, Little snowfox and Chaosedge, welcome to the forum :content:

good luck jessica :thumbs: if you read the old monthly quest topics in the lucid adventures forum, the Big my first LD collection and my most interesting LD topics in dream journal forum … they should give you the inspiration and motivation to get LDs this time around :content:

I think you have found the best LD site … but then again I’m slightly biased :tongue:

Congrats :yay:
Hello Plathix :welcome: Will you be making a DJ in our dream journal forum to post all these LDs and your future progress :eh: We would love to read them :content:

welcome back Little snowfox :hugs:
blows dust off
here’s your old journal
I hope you start posting your dreams again :happy:

:wave: hello Chaosedge
you will definitely get to know lots of keen lucid dreamers on this forum :yes:

Thanks everyone :happy:
And thank you Moogle, I remember how you where the first one to reply in my journal back then! (no, did not take peek ^_^). And I think I will start typing the dreams again. But not all of them… or maybe… well, I am not sure yet about how. But I am sure already I will use the journal again :smile:

HI, I’m illusion!
I was browsing this website yesterday and realized how nice people are here…Compared to other forums.
Anyways I have been interested in lucid dreaming for I dont know how long, and have had lots of success with it :content: .
Its really nice to meet you all :hug:

hi illusion :wave: welcome

glad to have you here with us :content: I’m looking forward to read some of your LD’ing experiences! :grin:

:welcome: illusion to ld4all, I also congrat you for the LD’s you got :flower:

Hello :content: , Max here. I’m a kid with a vivid imagination who just got interested in the world of Lucidity. :tongue: Unfortunately my last few attempts have been failures… but maybe that can change starting here :grin: ! Until later…
Sweet dreams all :ok:

P.S: i love emotes XD

:welcome: max to ld4all :woo:

Youl get LD’s as you keep trying :cool:

So do I :razz:

And good luck :gni:

Hi! :cool:
examines shy feeling, thinking it’s easier to write a Hello World program than actually saying Hello to the World :smile:
I almost tried posting this hello in the Over 30 thread I read earlier… but i couldn’t find it again, so to anyone who cares, I just passed my 32 and 1/2 day the other day.
I also wanted to say, Great Work! to all involved in making this site and forum a reality. I love the colorful dreamy aspect of it all, and am rather impressed with the communal feel and empathy i’ve read in the few days of being a member.
I thought it was the coolest thing when, as a child, I learned the term Lucid Dream. Much shorter than, “you know, those dreams where you suddenly realize, ‘hey i’m dreaming!’ and you can control your dreams” I loved getting LaBerges book to try and learn more about it, but from the little I recall of it, I think i was more bogged down by the scientific aspects of it, and never made it too much through it.
Since then, I would only occasional keep up with a dream journal, and the rarer lucid dreams. When I was 19, I experienced my first though unintentional WILD, and for a span of a week or two, I had numerous other WILDs and LDs, some of which might be in an OOBE category, until I spoke about it to a friend, after having some thought it my head that if I spoke of it, it would stop… so of course, it stopped… :cry:
The past number of years, I’ve averaged 1-2 lucid dreams a year, but decided recently that i’d really like to get back into dreaming, journaling, and LDing. In the past week and a half, I’ve had one semi-lucid dream, err lucid semi-dream?.. and then this morning a more regular LD :smile: though i didnt make it to the moon like i wanted, I still got to walk through a glass window like it was curtains, and fly a little (note on that: closing eyes really didnt seem to help at all…)
Im excited to try working on the Moonthly Quest as well!!!

So again, Thank you all on a Great Site! And I hope I can keep my shyness in check enough to contribute on occasion :tongue:

Welcome Phoenyx!! :welcome: And I must say, I LOVE your username!!

I’m really glad you’re getting back into Lucid Dreaming, and it’s great that you’re now having them frequently again!!! :smile:

The monthly quests are great fun, because they often really stretch your abilities and often encourage you to try out things you wouldn’t have necessarily thought of yourself :content:

grins I’m sure your shyness will be kept in check. From my own experience, I’ve found that everybody here is really welcoming and considerate and really make you feel part of the biiig family that is LD4all. I’ve made so many friends here and I just hope that you will too!! (In fact, I’m sure you will :smile:) And if you ever have any problems, there are so many people SO willing to help out.

I hope you start a Dream Journal!!! It’ll be interesting to see how your lucid powers come back to you :smile:

:welcome: (again grins)

Hi, Phoenyx :wave:

You’ll like it here. As Tundra said, ld4all is a big friendly family :content: And I rarely - actually, never - got into posting at forums, even less getting to know people and actually talk :tongue: (I’m also shy and kinda forget it when I’m here :bored: )

Anyway, have fun and happy dreamin’!

hi everyone! i’m new here…well sorta,i had a profile a few years back i havent been on in so long that im sure its been deleted due to inactivity,but i resently got back into lucid dreaming because of a dream i had i while back and has stuck with me,im starting a DJ again and look forward to posting it :smile: also i apologize in advance for any spelling and grammar mistakes i may make,its one of many things im not good at.
im looking forward to getting to know all of you in the coming years!

much love,
                                                     slanderous

:welcome: slanderous to ld4all :grouphug:

Im glad you started with LD’ing again :yay:

No problem, its always fun to know new people :grin:

:welcome: To all the new members! I’m sure you will all make great new friends here just as I have. This is a fabulous and very active community! PasQuale has done an amazing job of making this forum so unique and beautiful! :content: Looking to forward to reading your future posts! :wiske: