the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 60

Hi, Phoenyx :wave:

You’ll like it here. As Tundra said, ld4all is a big friendly family :content: And I rarely - actually, never - got into posting at forums, even less getting to know people and actually talk :tongue: (I’m also shy and kinda forget it when I’m here :bored: )

Anyway, have fun and happy dreamin’!

hi everyone! i’m new here…well sorta,i had a profile a few years back i havent been on in so long that im sure its been deleted due to inactivity,but i resently got back into lucid dreaming because of a dream i had i while back and has stuck with me,im starting a DJ again and look forward to posting it :smile: also i apologize in advance for any spelling and grammar mistakes i may make,its one of many things im not good at.
im looking forward to getting to know all of you in the coming years!

much love,
                                                     slanderous

:welcome: slanderous to ld4all :grouphug:

Im glad you started with LD’ing again :yay:

No problem, its always fun to know new people :grin:

:welcome: To all the new members! I’m sure you will all make great new friends here just as I have. This is a fabulous and very active community! PasQuale has done an amazing job of making this forum so unique and beautiful! :content: Looking to forward to reading your future posts! :wiske:

Might not be my first post, but hi everyone ^^ novice LD er here, but long time lurker, and with motivation to spare. Hope to exchange help as much as possible w/ this community!
I have to apologize in advance, however, because i think i will never post my DJ here, as it would be too much of a chore on the long run to translate my long boring dreams every day in another language.

Hey, I’m ikemike11, and, apparently, I’m new here.
I’ll be asking all sorts of strange questions that probably don’t have an answer on the forums.

Case in point: https://community.ld4all.com/t/strange-question/31303

:welcome: ikemike to LD4all :happy:

Dont worry, youll get answer on all Questions you have :wink:

Hello, I’m Garnet. Recently I got into this site after having a lot of experiences with Lucid dreams in the past yet not knowing what’s going on. I’ve had OBE’s as well as SP’s. A ton of them. So I’ve decided to learn more about them and not just keep wondering what they are and why I keep having them. In a way I kept having a ton of OBE’S and SP’s as well as some LD’s that I got frighten of sleeping early. I’ve been talking to someone dearly to me and they’ve told me about this place and what not . So hai and stuff

Hello Illusion, Max, Slanderous, Phoenyx, Tosxychor and Garnet15. :smile:
I hope you will enjoy here and have lots of LDs.
Be sure to take a peek at Knowlegebase, which has lots of useful information.

Garnet15: With your experience i would suggest that you take a chance with WILD

Welcome, and enjoy this dreaming community along with its knowledge.
See you around.

Hello everyone! Just thought I’d introduce myself here and get to know you all :smile:

I’ve been lurking around LD4all for over a year and a half. So today I thought I’d finally join the big family that is LD4all :happy:

I first heard about lucid dreaming a few years ago. Then, after talking to a few people that are natural LDers, I thought I’d try it out, so after a few searches a found LD4all :slight_smile:

I’ve been ‘attempting’ for over a year, with little to none results… Until these past few weeks :smile:, I wont go into detail here :razz:

I may not frequently post my DJ, so I would like to apologise in advance, I will post my interesting LDs, but not all :smile:

See ya all around, BlueStar.

Welcome BlueStar, enjoy your stay, and remember we’re here anytime you need help :happy:

Hi.
Spent almost the whole day yesterday reading around about LD, and listening to a Laberge audio, and during the night I actually had a short lucid sequence, so I decided not to beat around the bush and join right away… I’ve been interested for a long time in the subject though my serious and sincere exploration begins here and now… I hope for many interesting and exciting experiences in the dream realm during the following weeks.

:welcome: phasmagnosis :gni:

Youll have a lot of exciting experiences as you are here :wink:

Good luck :woo:

Welcome Phasmagnosis! Enjoy your stay, and be sure to have a look at LD4all knowledge base, you will find an absurd amount of useful info there ^^

okay well im extremely new too this website, my boyfriend was introducing me to the lucid dreaming and i got curious about it and now that iv see what its about it seems very interesting and i would like to learn more :content: well im a new comer and will be filled with joy too meet anyone who is willing too talk to me((: fair warning i can be a dork but as long as your nice then we can be great friends! lol(: :wink: :wink: :wink: oh yeah and by the way im a very light sleeper…

hello lightsleeper15! welcome to LD4all! im looking forward to geting to know you and all the other dreamers! :grouphug:

:welcome: lightsleeper to ld4all :happy:

Youll make a lot of friends here :tongue: and please avoid to use cyan in the future, I had to highlight the text to read it :wink:

Have fun with the LD’s and good luck :woo:

hi, lightsleeper :wave:

yay! another dork! come join us! :grin:

You’ll like it here and you’ll get some cool lucid dreams! :wink:

:peek: wow so many new members :yay:

:welcome: hello illusion, MaxIsLucid, Phoenyx, slanderous, Tosxychor, ikemike11, Garnet15, ShineyBlueStar, Phasmagnosis and lightsleeper15

I see you got a really warm welcome already :boogie: so i will just add hope you enjoy your time here and never hesitate to pm a moderator if you want guidance in finding your way about :content: or anything else :smile:

hi im pigbox, im new. :smile:
from holland, i have some lucid dreams every once in a while but id love to be better at it. hope i can learn some things here. :smile: