the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 61

Welcome Ryan! :wave:
If you want to learn to induce more Lucid Dreams, I suggest you have a read of the guides we have here, not to mention the site guide by pasQuale. And don’t forget to check the Lucid subsections for any other question you might want to have answered :wink:

Hi everyone, I just found this forum and decided it looks like a nice place to explore new LDing ideas. Personally I’ve started really working on LDing again the past few months. I’ve managed to have about 4 WILDs and several DILDs. I’m hoping to get to know some cool people here, and learn a lot more. Thanks for existing ld4all!

Welcome Gamercat! :wave: Glad to hear you’re doing well, and I hope you enjoy the discussions we are carrying around here! :content:

Hey, I’m Marty. I don’t know much about LD at all, but I thought it seemed interesting and decided to check it out. Reading about it made me really excited to sleep now :tongue:

Hopefully this’ll be a forum where I’d like to stay 'cause I’m bored of all the other ones I’m on right now. :content:

:welcome: marty to ld4all :grin: of course LD’s are interesting and you want more after your first one :tongue:

And this forum is worth to stay on, there is much to explore :peek:

Good luck with your LD’s :happy:

Hi everybody,

I am new here, Im french and Im also on the french’s forum, so, sorry if i make mistake, I don’t speak english fluently yet ^^"

Welcome taiji,
and don’t worry, we all have to learn somewhere :content: so enjoy your stay in the English section! :smile:

=> follow me to the next part