The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 64

Hello everyone, I’m Antza.
I found these forums as I found lucid dreaming, which sounds really interesting. I also told my friend about it and we’ve been trying WILD for like a week or so(no luck so far), until I found the beginner guide. I started writing a DJ today :smile: Hopefully this will help me become lucid soon. I haven’t seen dreams for ages, I can’t even remember when I had my last dream. Ever since I started trying WILD I’ve had 2 dreams which I remember!
Alright about me. I’m 16 years old, I live in Finland and I’m in high school. … Lesson starting have to go, I’ll finish this later. I’m in school atm. EDIT: Okay lesson’s over… Well actually that was pretty much it xD. Cya!

Welcome to the forum TheTinyNinja, and Antza. :>

Good luck with WILD, Antza. It can be quite difficult to do.

Hey guys, my name is Trevor and I have been frequenting this site over the past couple of years but never really posted. I decided to stop being such a lurker and get more active with the community. So hello :grin:

Welcome Antza and Trethedj! :wave: Glad you decided to be more active, it is always nice to see a new poster :content:

Antza, congrats for your two recalled dreams! ^^ Keep it up, there’s always more dreams to remember when you wake up, one of them might be your lucid :wink:
For both, If you want to better your WILD, you could have a look at the "How to WILD properly and effectively" topic, it’s great stuff :happy:

Hi there :content:
I’m pretty new to LD. A friend of mine told me about the possibility to control your dreams, but he wasn’t sure how to do it though. But after using google i came to you.
I’ve already read some tutorials here and I’m really looking forward to have a LD and maybe I’ll someday even be able to help some others here…

Welcome St3ph to LD4all! :wave:

It’s so nice to hear of your motivation :content: Keep up, and you’ll get to great things! ^^ For your LD Quest, remember to develop DR first and foremost, here’s a detailed guide for beginners. :smile:

Welcome to the LD4all community! :wave:
We have collected lots of info about LD’s over the years, be sure to check out our Knowledge base and the Article section :content:
For the vividness, sometimes all it takes is just believing and asking :wink: or you can always get more “in touch” with your dream senses, go around and see, hear, taste, touch and smell things! You’ll see the results almost immediately ^^
Good luck and sweet dreams! :dream:

Hi, I’m new here ! :smile:
I’m Itomie and I’m 16 years old. I live in France, I’m in high school.
My english is not perfect, so please excuse me if I do mistakes…

I’ve joined the international forum because I think it could improve my knowledge about lucid dreams, and it’s interesting to meet other person who make lucid dreams.
I’ve made my first (and only for the moment) LD when I was at school.
Recently, I’ve read in a magazine that we were able to control our dreams if we think about it before sleeping, so I began to train myself. But I needed more informations about LD so I went on the french website of LD4all. I’ve read definitions of important keywords about lucid dreams, and some techniques to begin being lucid. I’ve started to keep a diary of my dreams, even if I always remember two or more dreams for a night (and I’ve invented a new alphabet for some extracts, so nobody can read it).

I’m very shy, but I hope I will integrate the community easily and I hope too that my quest of lucidity will progress !

Thank you :content:

Welcome Itomie,

Im fairly new here as well but even in my short time i can tell you that this is a great comunity. Everyone ive talked to has been most helpfull and freindly. With all the support here i hope you can be having consistant LDs in no time, (and me too:))

Hello all newbies, Im new myself, had a lot of, lucid dreams as a kid, hardly none as a adult, didnt really think about it, until I saw the movie inception, now Im hooked on the idea on having lucid dreams again.

This place looks like a fun message board.

Welcome gopolks to LD4all! :wave:

You’ll see that this is not only a fun and useful community, but we have plenty of info already stored in the guides we keep in the Knowledge Base and Article Space, be sure to check those subsections! :wink:
Good luck with your Quest! :content:

Hey! <3

I am Laura (Leaf :content: ) and I’m thirteen years old. I live in the Netherlands and I’m still on high school.

I have been trying to have an LD for one month now but I haven’t succeeded yet… I write my dreams down every morning and I can’t wait until I have a lucid one! I hope you can help me and maybe later, when I’m a super-experienced-lucid-dreamer, I can help other people!;p

Bye, Leaf :smile:

Welcome Laura to LD4all! :wave:

Be sure to have a read of the material we have here, I’d suggest you start trying with WBTB in particular. You’re already doing a good work by the way :content: Best of wishes to you! :smile:

Thank you tosxyChor!
I think that’s a great idea, I’ll might try it this night. :smile:

Bye, Leaf.

Welcome laura and gopolks :smile:

Your definitly in the right place to start lucid dreaming, im just starting as well and i can tell you every1 here is willing to help you and offer all the advice they have. Im up to 2 LDs since comming here only a week or so ago, so take my word for it they know what they are talkign about.

Thank you too Y4ZT! :smile:
I’m happy I’m not the only one who isn’t super-experienced yet! :tongue:

Hey, my name is Sora. I’m a therian (for those who know what it means :razz:) and my ultimate goal is to shapeshift into a falcon in a lucid dream. I think that would be really awesome!!
I discovered lucid dreaming ages ago - through an assignment for school :razz: and i managed two lucid dreams that occured randomly and lasted 5 seconds each (sigh). In both of them i was flying and suddenly realised it and flew higher, but five seconds later i had a false awakening in both.
Anyway, i decided to pick it up again and really work on having a lucid dream. I made a massive list a few months ago - its like 10 or 15 pages long, of all the awesome things to do in a lucid dream, and i hope to carry them all out :razz: it’s really fun creating a list of things to do in a dream, because you leave logic far behind and just write down EVERYTHING that comes to mind or sounds interesting to try XD
Anywayz
good luck to you all, and wish every a happy, fun, lucid dream :smile:

Welcome Sora to LD4all! :wave:

It’s so cool to hear, how you discovered LD’ing through school! And all those pages… those will sure be motivation enough :lol:
Enjoy the community here, it’s very friendly and helpful ^^ and you’ll find all sorts of interesting and inspiring material around, so have fun :wink: and good luck on your Quest! :content:

Im Dax, I consider myself a professional sleeper but an amateur dreamer. So I am here to explore the latter.
There is so much that we don’t know in the universe, and exploring the dimensions of a dreamscape is one way to gain further understanding.
I was keeping a dream journal this summer, and I was very successful. But when I came back to school, my environment and sleeping habits changed. I started waking earlier, and sadly, my dream journal was temporarily forgotten. But I have found this website and been inspired to continue. In the past two days I have only remembered flashes or themes of dreams, but Im sure I will begin to remember more.
Peace

Welcome Dax to LD4all! :wave: Nice introduction :content:

Dream recall is easy to take back once you know how it’s done, so be confident! And I’m sure I’ll be delighted to read of your findings about dreams and reality ^^ Good luck on your Quest! :happy: