The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 65

Hello everyone, i’m really glad to be part of this small world of dreams
actually i heard about lucid dreaming a few months back already,
since i was a kid i have always wished for controlling one’s dreams
i surfed on the net and eventually came on this forum
thought it could be a great opportunity to make to new friends and to master the lucid dreaming skill :grin:

Hi all! Im Teodora. Im pretty new in LD but I`m ready to put all of my patience and achieve the best that I can…

About Robert Waggoner’s “Gateway to the Inner Self”:
It’s interest consists mainly in the fact that it covers a lifetime in LD. And the most interesting perspective is about meeting one’s deeper Self. He stems from a more analytical background and takes some time to get to that deeper level of interaction with LD. All in all the way he treats the LD themes is quite “professional” and very clear. For me personally the journey starts where the book ends. And what it took Waggoner a long time to get acquainted to, the idea to converse with one’s unconsious / inner self, someone like Paul Tholey (also an analytical psychologist, of the Gestalt theory school) found immediately as a central theme of LD, and one of the most interesting uses also for therapy.
Anyway, all well written and researched books are worth reading, imo, and Waggoner’s book definitely is.
tiny comment removed

Hi, all. I’m Clous and I’m new here. I decided to join after Puce told me about this site. Hope to enjoy :smile:

:welcome: Clous, being an RL friend to Puce? :cool_raz:

Have fun here and good luck with the LD’s :cool_laugh:

:welcome: , it’s great to see more and more new people here…

PS: good luck with LD! :happy:

I’m kind of late to reply, sorry :neutral:
Yes, Puce is my friend in real life. Actually we’re classmates this year at school. :smile:
And about LDs, I used to have them so often until two-three years ago (generally when I had nightmares) and I used to do WILD by imagining red dots approaching me but I didn’t know that it helps to have Lds. However for two years I haven’t had any LDs, I have no idea why. :bored: