the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 66

I think that came out a bit… random, monstah?

Anyway hi rdz, :welcome: to LD4all! Good luck in your quest for lucidity :content:

Heh. But yeah, it did seem out of place.

“Hi, I’m new here!”

I’ve been reading around the site and forums about LD’ing, so I decided to give it a go. Right now I’m working on my dream recall skills and mantras. One of the guides suggested I tell myself to wake up at a certain time the next day by reciting a mantra, and I woke up around the time I told myself to (maybe a few minutes late). So I’m going to try that again tomorrow and see if it wasn’t a fluke. But I’m excited anyway that it worked, and I remembered 2 dreams the same night.

About me: I’m 20 years old, and a college student studying Computer Science. I’m a member of my university’s marching band and a member of Kappa Kappa Psi. I’m a video gamer, and a huge fan of Star Wars (I went to Celebration V last summer). I’m also an atheist.

Anyway, I’m glad to be a part of this community now, and hopefully I’ll be sharing in the awesomeness that is lucid dreaming soon!

Hello, im new here !

I first heard about Lucid Dreaming when i was researching Astral Projection, however i decided that LD is possibly an easier path towards AP so i took this road to begin with!

Hey guys quick hello, I’m new here. Found this site through another forum and love it. Being doing massive RC’s, and Mantra’s. My dream recall has increased tremendously and I’m keeping a diary.

Although, I took mugwart two nights in a row, and had zero dream recall. It was impossible. Since then I have not had many. Has anyone else found this?

wow many new members and no one greeted yet! :happy:

Hello guys, :welcome: to LD4all! :wave:

Nineteen: I must say that recall is one of the most important things here, even that LDs are easier to recall than NLDs.

Lucidityy: good luck, please tell us what you can find with AP!

Volkov: well, I don’t recommend taking substances, you can do it easier by your own!

Hi,

My name is Rodolphe, I’m 20 and I’m french from New-Caledonia currently living in New-Zealand. I was on the french forum two year ago, but when I came back this year I could see that it was closed now.
When I first learned about LD, I had two of them in a row and I could even fly in my second one (without using any tools like wings, or transforming into something, etc.). As flying was my only goal I just gave up LD after this dream. But recently my interest in LD grew bigger, there is so much things to do and it’s a way to know myself better.

So I started a dream book a week ago (I always could remember my dreams quite clearly, frequently more than 2 or 3 each night). I know that remembering my dream is a very important step, but those two last days I cannot remember any, is it because I’m to focused on that ?

Anyway, I will find my answers here, and I will try to share my experiences with other dreamers.

Cheers,

lucidadelic

lucidadelic you seem to have had a similar experience to me almost exactly. Keep at it, I just had my first lucid dream, though only lasting 10seconds or so. It was so unexpected too…

AeonSky: Welcome to LD4all :welcome:

If you have any questions for us, feel free to ask. If you want to upload an avatar, click on profile and the scroll all the way to the bottom. You can pick from some of our in-house avatars or provide a direct link to another you’d like to use. Please keep in mind, avatars are limited to 100x100 pixels and 10 kb.

:welcome: welcome to the forum, DiamondreaM, PrinceIV, rdz, Nineteen, Lucidityy,
Volkov and lucidadelic. I’m sure you will all enjoy your time here.

Could be that when you weren’t as focused on dreams that you wouldn’t notice the odd night of no recall. Be assured the recall will be back :content:

Rhewin you do realise that you are 2 pages behind? XD

And to Volkov, lucidadelic, Lucidityy and Nineteen :welcome: to LD4all, hope you have a great time :content:

Hi, I’m bleant, I’ve just kicked off in this forum quite well, I have never had any induced lucid dreams, but I’m working to get one.

I like TV, PC, talking with people I’m intimate with, but i have sociophobia.

Welcome Bleant, to get an LD this is the place to be, definately!

:welcome: :beer:

Hi im Marked One. iv have LD’s before but never managed to stay in them long enough to explore them… hopefully with a bit of practice ill be able to managed to. Me…well im 17 from England and have recently been having more dreams than usual. Im a fairly easy going person and hope that this website will be able to help me to reach the full potential of my occasional LD’s and make them more regular

Hello Marked One :wave:

Good way to start your LD “career” here is to spend some time every day, fostering your Dreamjournal in the respective subforum :smile:

Welcome Marked One!
I hope you get more time to explore your LD’s and may they be plentiful, be sure to tell us about them in a Dreamjournal :smile:
:welcome:

Hi all! I’m Matt, I’m new to LD and I’ve only ever had one or maybe two dreams (a very long time ago) that seemed very real and vivid (I think). I had this weird stomach feeling as I could jump amazingly high, but I never actually knew that I was a dream so no LD… I’m from the UK and quite sometime ago I somehow found out about LD (can’t remember exactly how) and recently I thought to myself that I might as well register on the forum as otherwise I will probably never find the time to try anything out. So yeah, I’m here, just saying Hi. We’ll see what happens. :smile:

Hey, new here i had 2 LDs before and want to start more on purpose any tips for WILDing??? :music:

Hello all! Luigi here, fairly new to LD’s, although I’m sure I’ve encountered a few ‘accidently’ in the past that seemed incredibly real… It’s a really interesting topic and I would love to learn more about it! :content: I’m 17 and from the UK. Hobbies include video games, TV, music, the typical things.

Anyway, I look forward to a long and prosperous time here. Cheers! :colgate:

Hiya all new members. im new as well and this is the site to be if u want help and discussion about LD’s. hope u find it as interesting and as useful as i have