the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 66

[mod]
This is Part 66 of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic.

The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.

Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

(please remember to not carry on long chatspeak conversations in here, we have a wonderful private message system, chatroom and playground for that :thumbs: ) :moogle: [/mod]

Hello out there! I’m new at ld4all :smile:
I’m a 16 years old girl from Denmark, and i’ve always had LD’s, since i was a little child. Some month ago i started having LD’s more often, in average 1 night at week, i don’t know why, cause I have never “trained” theese LD’s. But then i start thinking “What is it? It’s cool, but no one I know, are having theese unnatually real dreams, where you decide what to dream” And then i google’d it, and i found out, that it was called “Lucid Dreaming” and then I found this site some weeks ago, and now I decidet to get a member og this site.

(Sorry grammar- and typos)

Welcome to the forum! :content:

Welcome to LD4All and Happy Dreaming, CNH :dream:

Welcome!

Hi CNH and welcome to ld4all :cool:

Nice to see fellow scandinavians here :cool_raz: and good luck on the Quest for Lucidity!

hey CNH welcome to ld4all, i am also new here and am finding a good place :smile:

Hello people, I’m new here. I’ve always been fascinated with the mind, and LDs are just another aspect to look into with it. So, hello!

:welcome: Eclectic Galaxy!

Good luck with LD!

Hello, everyone! I’m Minnow. I found this site two days ago and tested out some techniques (mainly copious amounts of reality checks), and clearly they work because I became lucid last night. I woke up right away, but it was still an accomplishment, since I’ve only had two previous lucid dreams in my life. I hope my success continues! Anyways, I look forward to meeting you all.

Good job, and Welcom Minnow!

Also, Good luck with your success! As for meeting the members, it shan’t be hard. Especially in the playground, but everywhere on the forum, members are happy to help, and it’s all pretty friendly around here.

Hello everyone!
So I have been having lucid dreams ever since I was a kid. I didn’t know what they were till I heard someone talk about it freshmen year I think it was 2006. I actually came to this site and found myself on it all the time. I guess I even made this account even though I don’t think I posted anything I don’t remember. hehe

Any ways, I came back because I had a crazy ld the other night. I think I was in sky world ( I saw someone call it that on this site I don’t know the real name for it) I was in a ld trying to see if I could look at memories just experimenting when I opened a door to this matrix looking room. There was a bunch of people in this room but they didn’t seem like dream characters. I talked to a girl that seemed to work there and she showed me a list of “servers” is what I call them if you have ever played an online game.Any ways I joined few servers and they were all different worlds with people in them. I talked to a few of them and they were saying things like welcome and Ive never seen you here before. I felt like I could not control them, like they were also lucid dreams Idk. I can usually recall a dream very well but this one was hazy. I think I freaked my self out a tad and woke myself up but it was very cool/interesting.

I’m just wondering if anyone has been to “sky world”. If so how do you know? I was skeptic on joint dreaming but this particular dream felt different and hard to explain lol.

I know this isn’t the best spot to put this but I also wanted to say what up so yea… lol.

Just wanted to say hello to fellow dreamers.I came here after 2 years of wandering in my relams.:smile:
Just quick introduction,so u know some basic information about me-My name is Dario,i am from Croatia,24 years old,enjoying arts/sports.
I found this place very resorcefull,and helpful.I know i will spend lot of time now here reading and thinking about LD,because i wnat to make my LD-s more frequently.
Hope to read/speak you soon!

[mod]Moved to the correct topic :ysim:

Welcome, by the way :smile: [/mod]

Hi everyone ! I just joined the forum like 5 minutes ago and I just wanted to introduce myself a bit.
I’m from France. I’ve heard about LD about seven months ago when I read an article about the movie Inception (this article => slate.fr/story/25883/incepti … on-neurolo gie (it’s in french,if you want to read it, delete the space between “neurolo” and “gie”, even if I edit it, the space is still there, sorry)).
After that one, I read a bench of articles about LD and I found it so fascinating ! (I’ve always been interested in mind, dreams and that kind of stuff). So I bought the book of Stephen LaBerge : “Exploring the world of Lucid Dreaming”. I started to keep a dream journal on the first of September. A few weeks later, I had some very little LDs during naps. A little before the Christmas holidays, I moved to step 2 : the analysis of my dream signs and doing the reality tests during the day. About one week and a half later, I had my first “nightly” LD ! I had the second one not even a month later, and my count is now at seven (I had one last night and one the night before). So my LD frequency is getting a lot better, and having LDs starts to seem easier to me.
Anyway I’m glad I found this website where I can share experiences with fellow lucid dreamers (even if I’m a beginner).
So, thank you guys for reading ^^ and sweet dreams ! ^^

PS : I apologize if I make some language mistakes or if my english is bad.

Welcome bluhommie, Cerethien, and Aldarion! :grin:

Welcome ( although i’m new as well ) :wink:

Thank you Faith and tian :smile:

This is what I wrote back in some other topic when I just joined, too bad the topic didn’t get that much attention.

Well I really did have trouble finding a place to really introduce myself.

Welcome to all the new members :smile:
Hope you all enjoy a very long stay here and make yourselves at home :content:

Sander, the topic you chose to introduce yourself was an article in the article space and wasn’t designed/intended for introductions. Glad you found the right spot now :happy:

Yeah, lol, it said: “Mainly for new members”, so I just put up some junk there, until I saw this place.
I’m glad I found the right spot too.

welcome everyone!