the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 66

lol hi olichip :grin:

Hi there! :smile: I am a french-chinese highschool girl, i’ve heard about lucid dreams for a while now but i’ve never paid much attention to it…Today tiantian talked to me about this website, and it looked very funny so I decided to join this community ^^

I am looking forward to having lucids dreams! :happy:

popofrankie yahoo :hurray: !

Best of luck to you! Make sure to read the FAQ’s and Tutorials section, and ask us if you have any other questions :content:

I am not really new, but I am back. (I did’nt really find the appropriate topic to post in)

I am a french lucid dreamer since may 2009, with +/- 70 LD.

Since the french forum closed in august 2009, I moved on an other french forum, but the drawback of this last one is that it misses a lot of high level of experienced lucid dreamers :neutral: The “spirit” of the community also disappointed me: it is not like on our french LD4All, and not what I was expecting :sad:

That is why I finally decided to move here (back home, I would say :smile: ) and to open here my dream journal, in english :smile:. By the way, this is also a great opportunity for me to improve my english level and to learn some vocabulary.

Please, do not hesitate to correct my english written mistakes.

I am happy to be back and it worths a RC! :peek:

You’re English is fine :content:

Welcome back to LD4all!

hi all,
i am from Bulgaria, 16 years old
I’ve been remembering most of my dreams since i was very young; and especially recently(well i guess this would mean 1-2 years) my dreams have become more and more interesting and i would gladly take them a step further
up to now there have been times in which i had become conscious that i am dreaming, but then i wake up almost immediately, well i guess i’ll talk more about that later…

:welcome: welcome to the forum KGS

Was that before or after you found out about lucid dreaming? Once you realise it’s a dream … being calm and rubbing your hands helps to keep you in the dream.

Welcome KGS ! And Welcome back Lao Schin ! Good to see another french guy here ^^

well i remember realizing i was dreaming in some nightmares but i haven’t had any for a long time (none that i remember of :smile: ), but then i don’t remember being able to do anything (not sure if i tried though)

the particular thing that i am referring to, though, is a couple of nights ago (after i started reading about all this stuff) i had a really weird dream at which in some point i think i realized i was dreaming and a dream character (as you call them) said something along the lines “Yes you are dreaming now and so you will answer my questions” and i think i consequently woke up…

Holle my name is Steven im a 20 year old male. I live in texas, and I am going to college (for what i dont know.) I have always been interested in dreams and the subconcious, but I could never find people to talk about it with. Until late one night I was on 4chan browsing /X/ and a thread about lucid dreams came up. My curiosity peaked and I looked into it. Somebody posted a link for this website and said that it has all the information that anyone needs for dreams. And its true! I am so happy to have found this site, and am very excited to become part of this community.

Welcome to LD4all, Steven. I also live in Texas, in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Just let us know if you need any help :content:

Hello Everyone ! I’m 20years old. I’m from Lithuania. I’ve been visiting this forum from time to time since last year as i was trying to learn to LD. I gave up after first 2months. A week ago i decided to try again. Istarted a dream diary and had over 30 dreams during those 7 days (never had so many dreams before :content: ) . And finally i had my first LD tonight. Although it was really short, i’m very exited about it :happy:

Welcome back romka, and congrats on your first LD :woot:

Hello I am Kevin. I have read these forums for a long time and decided to join in (again). I had an account before but I forgot about the forum and my account, so I made a new one. sorry for leaving my dead account remains and By the way, I have REM atonia when entering sleep fairly regularly so just to brag … :cool: not that it is something to brag about, but it is very easy to have clear dreams from there. Oh and I live inside Canada. My main goal is to perfect this intentionally as in the form of WILD.

Welcome, Kevin :content:

:welcome: Kevin ^^ Wish you success in achieving your goals :happy:

Hello everyone!

Ever since I read “Surely You’re Joking, Mr. Feynman!” in which Mr. Feynman describes his experiences with lucid dreaming, I have been fascinated by this possibility. Now, after having read a lot about the topic, I’d like to become a lucid dreamer myself. Really looking forward to it, too.

So, let’s see how it goes!

Hello, welcome to LD4all :welcome:

welcome jokep, fortunately lucid dreaming is not a joke, it’s real!

:adored: