the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 67

i found a greek forum, with about the same subjects, but it s not so organised and fun to read… i can say i m kind of obsessed with this place. i love reading other ppls dreams and experiances and learning more and more from FAQs and tutorials.
i m sure i ll stick around a while! :woo:

Hello annemarie and :welcome: to ld4all :cool: I know some greek members who are currently inactive, but there are greek members :razz:

Have fun in here and good luck with your lucid Quest :grin:

thank you ghostie!!! :happy:
i ll get lost in you DJ !

Hey guys just joined after reading up on a bunch of articles on the site. I’m a musician (guitar, piano, vocals), and a recording/ live sound engineer. Music is obviously my passion, and I’m just a really laid back person that tries to get along with and get to know everyone. No reason we can’t all coexist peacefully, right? Other than that I really enjoy expanding my mind… not necessarily school education, but more trying to understand the meaning, importance, and boundaries of the world we live in. That’s one of the things that led me here in the first place.
So as far as dreaming… I’ve experienced multiple lucid dreams in my life (roughly 30-40 if I had to guess) but only about 5 of them have lasted for more than 10-20 seconds before I either got really excited and woke up, or just completely freaked out and pulled my self out of the dream in a panic.
So basically I’m just really interested in the whole concept, and how we can use it to help educated, realize, and better ourselves… it seems to be a fairly untapped resource of the human mind that not many people take interest in, and it fascinates me to no end, haha.

Hello there, HighOfTheTiger :content:

Lucid dreaming is certainly and interesting way to learn more about yourself and the world around you. Some people like to use it for leisure (myself :tongue:), and plenty of others here like to pursue other things within their dreams. There are things you can piece together in your dreams that for whatever reason you can never make the connection to irl. Good luck and happy lucids :grin:

I’m new to the forum. Rhewin is a real life friend, and we’ve talked about the forum before. I figured I would jump on and make an account. I haven’t been “into” lucid dreaming since high school, but I occasionally indulge. So I hear there’s IRC shenanigans and RP forum games? I’m all about it!

Eeeeee!!!

/me tackles head first into SoundOfDrums

Any friend of the Lord’s is a friend of ours

/me promptly gives SoundofDrums a cookie :happy:

Nice, an RL friend of Lord Rhewin :cool_laugh:

I hope you will enjoy this forum :grin:

*Blenderman wonders how horrible Rhawin would be in real life…
But anyway, hi SoundOfDrums, :welcome: to LD4all :content:

Awesome. welcome! :grin:

I wish I could get some friends into LD! :smile:

Hello Annemarie :welcome: Hi Highof the Tiger (great nick) :welcome: and Hello SoundofDrums (also a fab nick Friend of the Drs?) :welcome:

Hope you enjoy your Lucid Experiences. >.< X

I just recently got back into researching dreams and learning about being able to control ones dream or induce a lucid dream. I have had at least four experiences of having a dream wherein I realize that I am dreaming and am able to control it or do whatever I please within the dream in my life. I have even been able to fly at least once, though it was hard to stay up in the air. In the past few days I have read a ton about lucid dreams and lucid dreams inducing techniques and I find the subject incredibly fascinating. I found this site through a wikipedia article and I hope to learn a lot and meet like minded people by joining. If you have any tips of the trade for a newbie, please feel free to message me and tell me about them.

Dream Adventurously,

• The Dreamscape Adventurer

Hmm, how much of Rhewin’s personal life is off limits… I’d ask him what he deems unfit for public communication, but it’s much more fun without.

Did you know he’s got rubber bones? He’s Stretch Friggin Armstrong!

Of course, as the Lord’s Butler, nothing is unknown to me of his life /me pushes glasses up nose all smart like

/me looks around than whispers… “Did you know he loves winnie the pooh?” /me whistles running off

Oh God… it begins…

One comment on how I used to be called Christopher Robin as a child and now this XD?

Hi guys,

I’m new here to forum. I’ve been interesting lucid dreamming for about a year, but actually, I had only … 3 lucid dreams. I’m here to feel the great forum atmosphere, and to learn how to have a lucid dream.

Hello! :smile:

Welcome to the forum, Yanke$ :content:

Be sure to look around our Article Base, it will definitely help you get on the right track ^^

Hi peoples

I’m yet another person interested in how our reality works and how OBE and LD are connected. Prior to a year ago i may have had say 2 experiences i could call LD, in the last year since I started becoming interested I have had 3. The last one was clear and I was able to fly. This is really interesting. Hope to learn more from this site.

Thanks

DreamDude

The introductions and welcomes continue in the BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” topic, part 68 :grouphug: