the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 67

Hi all,

I’m new here :smile: I’ve been interested in LDing for ages. Although I’m quite familiar with techniques and the theory behind lucid dreaming I can’t seem to put it in practice very often, I’ve only had 4 LD’s in total I think and all of them were DILD’s.
so I’m hoping to get some consistency with LD’ing and go from there :happy:

Hi :smile: Just joined. I’ve had 3 lucid dreams so far. I just posted a question under Lucid Adventures if anyone can help. thanks! :smile:

Hi Arc, Sebou59, Lucidsinger and Splixter, :welcome: to LD4all.

Great to hear some of you already had LD’s, let’s hope you can improve that even more during your time here. And even if you haven’t had LD’s yet, you’ve come to the right place… and I wish you gool luck in your Quest for Lucidity :content:

Hello, I’m new here!
My name is Alice and I’m born In sweden, 1993 :smile:
I became curious about lucid dreams so I search for them on google and found this site, twio days after that I had my first lucid dream!
I’m really hoping to become good at it and have more lucid dreams, because It’s so amazing you can actually do something cool those hours you waste on sleeping, hehe.

:welcome: every new person to LD4all :biggrin: nice to see a lot of new people from all around the world :cool:

If you nedd help and so dont hesitate to ask, we are here to help you :wink:

On a sidenote, nice to see people from Scandinavia join this forum :tongue:

Hi there I just joined the forum and posted an intro here: ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … 6aa69fec4e ac4e62b

I am lucid in almost every dream I have and would like to work on shared dreaming.
Have only been able to experience it once and it happened on its own.

I’m Norion I guess

A big Hi from me too! :woo:

Female from Norway here.

I’ve been reading about LD on this site for a couple of days. When I had my very first Lucid Dream last night, I thought I might as well register on this forum. I have always been interested in dreams, at least my own… and for entertainment only. I write down my dreams everytime I remember them. Lucid dreaming is something I don’t know much about, but it seems really interesting and I hope my first wasn’t my last. See you!

Hey,

I’m Lisa, I’m 17 and French, so I apologize for all the mistakes I’ll do. I used to be a lucid dreamer when I was a kid, even though I wasn’t trying to have lucid dreams, they would jsut come to me like that and I used to think it was perfectly normal to do so. But after a period of insomnias 4years ago, I lost this ability, and I’d really like to regain it.
I still have a bad sleep, so there are technics I’d rather not to try. I’ve decided to try self-hypnosis to have lucid dreams again, and it seems I’m pretty good at hypnotising myself (I’ve only tried today so far). So I’ll see tonight if it has worked!
Sorry again for the mistakes!
See you!

Hi, I’m kitsun.

I found out about lucid dreaming years ago, when I was in early high school. I was on a kick about psychic abilities and meditation and it caught my eye. it was more of a passing interest, though. Now I’m grown, and have three kids, and for some reason I started thinking about lucid dreaming again. This time I am seriously studying and practicing lucid dreaming. Unfortunately, I have never had a lucid dream before (that I can remember, anyway). Whats worse, my dream recall is nearly nonexistant. Typically, I recall very few dreams, usually nightmares of my loved ones being hurt in a very realistic, non dream way. my other dreams tend to be incredibly wierd and not realistic in pretty much any way.

In short, my average dream recall is about 15 per year… But, what I do remember of my dreams I usually remember vividly, almost like a memory. Even my nightmares.

I’m probably getting a little long winded, telling my life story and all, so I’ll summerize by saying “Hi, my dream recall is crap!”

:welcome: to Alexandrin and kitsun313.

With patience, you will become a “pro” at LD-ing.

Also, good look at HILD and DR. Place your cursor over the acronyms for the definition.

Ahoy. I’m Mark. I’m 16 years old and I’ve been lucid dreaming (and lurking on this forum off and on) since I was about 9 or 10 years old. I actually hate pickles but I was desperate for a username. To me lucid dreaming is a hobby and a way to explore my mind and have an interesting time.

:wave: hello Mark and welcome to the forum as a registered user :content:
Now you have an account, many more sub-forums will be viewable by you. BTW if you ever think of an alternative nick to Pickle, it is very simple to change it yourself on the profile form :happy:

Hi everybody. :smile: My name is Emily and I’m from the USA.
I first learned about LD about two years ago, and just found this forum today. I’ve been lucid dreaming since I was about seven, but I didn’t know what it was called and all that I could do with it.
When lucid dreaming is on my mind, I have one or two every night and every dream I have is lucid. So I guess that’s good, but most of them make very little sense! :content:

That’s nice, FloatingAlong, and :welcome:

I’m always interested on meeting other natural lucid dreamers here.

However, try to keep it low, you probably don’t want lots of people getting jealous. :happy:

Hey everyone! I’m new here. I first got interested in lucid dreaming when I watched inception :razz: . Then I searched controlling your dreams, and lucid dreaming came up. My current goal is to learn how to WILD.

:rofl: me? jealous? :smile:

:wave: hello Emily and Jacob, welcome to LD4all. I love that this community is for all - from the naturals to the ones just setting off on their lucid journey :happy:

Hi,
I am very interested in dreams, so I decided to register myself on this great forum. I have been practicing for ten months to get a LD. I have about 15 LD’s, and want more. :cool: I’ve never flown but would be very glad to do that.
(I make many spelling mistakes, sorry already :shy: English is not my mother tongue)

Hello Alodar, Norion and Draumen, welcome to LD4all :weclome:

Be sure to ask us if you guys need anything at all :content:

Hi, i’m Colten. I’m 16 and just recently found out about lucid dreaming! I have been practicing techniques to improve my dream recall and hope i will have my first lucid dream sometime in the near future!