the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 67

Hi CrazyDreamer, :welcome: to the English LD4all.

Always nice to see more people joining from the low lands, even though we on the Veluwe aren’t that low :content: . And well done realising Apeldoorn is a village rather than the city most people call it :tongue:

Hi everyone, I just joined last night.

My name is Maddie and I’ve been lucid dreaming since I was little. It wasn’t something I particularly tried to do, I just realised that I could control my dreams if I realised I was dreaming.

I know that if I have to ask myself “Is this a dream”, then the answer is “yes” every single time, but I still find myself having to check, just in case! The reality check I often use is trying to push my right index finger through my left hand. If it goes through, I know it’s safe to jump out of the window and fly around! (I find it quite hard to take off from standing now- was much easier when I was little).

Anyway, I’m looking forward to experimenting, participating in lucid dreaming challenges and seeing how my experiences compare with other people’s :smile:

Hi. I had my first lucid dream about half a year ago, and I’m finally getting around to investigating new techniques. Glad to find a community that shares my interest of lucid dreaming; these forums look promising.

• Muskz

Welcome Maddie and Muskz! :wave:

Good to see you here! Hope you enjoy your forum travels!

Hey guys,

I’m Robin aka CherryPie, a 19 year old Software Developer from Germany.

After reading a wikibook 2 years ago I kind of forgot about lucid dreaming again before even getting a single LD. But I recently found this site that helped me to get my first one so I’m way more motivated this time.

Lookin’ forward to some interesting conversations with this neat community.

Cya around,
~CherryPie

Hi CherryPie, :welcome: to LD4all

Nice to hear you already had an LD, congrats. Let’s hope you get lot’s more during your time here :content:

Hey everyone,
I’ve been reading books about lucid dreaming and one of them led me to this site. I’ve had moments of lucidity in dreams but I haven’t quite had a complete LD yet. I’ve read the guides you have posted here and I like what I see. I hope to be more involved with your discussions soon.

Hi all :smile:
I’m Blackhammer and I’ve found this forum using google. I think it is the best forum about LDs. I’m also interested in OOBE (those are closely related to themselves imho), meditation and working with your SC
I already had about 10 Lucis Dreams, last one yesterday night :smile:
my main language isn’t english, so sorry guys if I make mistakes in my posts.

Hi Everyone,
I’m Eric and interested in lucid dreaming. At the moment I’ve not quite managed to do it at will but I have had moments of lucidity within otherwise none lucid dreams. To be honest even the non lucid ones are pretty cool but how much better to be able to make decisions within a dream.
Anyway,I’m looking forward to exploring some more of this site

Blackhammer: I got here through google as well, and I’m sure glad that I did. And don’t worry, your English is fine. :content:

morricone: Welcome to LD4all :welcome: Good to hear you like your non lucid dreams as well. Too many people overlook them in my opinion :content:

I’ve only lucid dreamed 5-7 times in my life, 1-2 times before knowing about the big community involved in it. The rest over the past few months. I’ve started reading Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LeBerge, and I’ve read several guides.

I tend to get excited in most of my lucid dreams, and wake up very quickly.

I’ve recently found out that I can remember a lot of my past dreams by merely keeping my mind on it, and going over the ones I already remember. This has shocked me, because I seem to be remembering the same areas over and over, that are based on real life places, but are unique still.

I’ve always been interested in my dreams, and while I’ve had a hard time getting lucid, dream recall is easy if I remember in the morning to remember. If I do remember my dreams, that alone is very enjoyable and I always have that incentive to keep my mind on it.

There is quite a lot of information out there to read, and so I’ll be trying to get through it all.

Hi everyone,
I’m Sebastien and I’ll be 14 on the 31st of July.
I’m French, I live in the North fo France so I hope my english won’t be to bad for you :happy:
And I come on ld4all international because I was on the french forum but it doesn’t work correctly actually.

Hi all,

I’m new here :smile: I’ve been interested in LDing for ages. Although I’m quite familiar with techniques and the theory behind lucid dreaming I can’t seem to put it in practice very often, I’ve only had 4 LD’s in total I think and all of them were DILD’s.
so I’m hoping to get some consistency with LD’ing and go from there :happy:

Hi :smile: Just joined. I’ve had 3 lucid dreams so far. I just posted a question under Lucid Adventures if anyone can help. thanks! :smile:

Hi Arc, Sebou59, Lucidsinger and Splixter, :welcome: to LD4all.

Great to hear some of you already had LD’s, let’s hope you can improve that even more during your time here. And even if you haven’t had LD’s yet, you’ve come to the right place… and I wish you gool luck in your Quest for Lucidity :content:

Hello, I’m new here!
My name is Alice and I’m born In sweden, 1993 :smile:
I became curious about lucid dreams so I search for them on google and found this site, twio days after that I had my first lucid dream!
I’m really hoping to become good at it and have more lucid dreams, because It’s so amazing you can actually do something cool those hours you waste on sleeping, hehe.

:welcome: every new person to LD4all :biggrin: nice to see a lot of new people from all around the world :cool:

If you nedd help and so dont hesitate to ask, we are here to help you :wink:

On a sidenote, nice to see people from Scandinavia join this forum :tongue:

Hi there I just joined the forum and posted an intro here: ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … 6aa69fec4e ac4e62b

I am lucid in almost every dream I have and would like to work on shared dreaming.
Have only been able to experience it once and it happened on its own.

I’m Norion I guess

A big Hi from me too! :woo:

Female from Norway here.

I’ve been reading about LD on this site for a couple of days. When I had my very first Lucid Dream last night, I thought I might as well register on this forum. I have always been interested in dreams, at least my own… and for entertainment only. I write down my dreams everytime I remember them. Lucid dreaming is something I don’t know much about, but it seems really interesting and I hope my first wasn’t my last. See you!