the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 67

Welcome Mimi! :wave:

Hope you enjoy your stay! :content:

Hi.Hope this post(intro) is in the right place.I have had lucid dreams since i was a child(i’m 39 now)and read/studied awhile on it.Lots to learn still.Mainly i like a author called “Ophiel” and recommend a book “The Art and Practice of Astral Projection”.I look forward to looking over the site and learning new things.

Hello, I am HelpMe. I like psychology and what not. umm most people know me from the chat. Writing this is a lot harder than I expeted it to be.

Welcome Marine and HelpMe :content:

I’m always glad to see people interested in Astral Projection and the like.
HelpMe, I saw you in chat.

Good to see you in the actual forum, helpme :content:

Hellos everyone, I’m new here. I found out about this lucid dreaming thing a few months ago, and I’ve been trying to achieve one ever since then. Hopefully I can get one soon so I can experience what all the hype is about! :grin:

Hey everyone! So glad there is a forum like this!

I started having ld’s last summer and it’s been an adventure ever since. They used to just happen, but now after seeing how amazing they can be, I seek them out…sometimes with less control, unfortunately.

One of my biggest questions now is if LD’s are actually out of body experiences or just related. Some of my LD’s actually seem more on the side of OBE as I’m not in a dream scene. The other question I have is about the dream people and what they really are. They could possibly just be my subconcious, but I’m not so sure…

Right now, I’m just keeping a detailed dream journal and letting lucidity happen when it happens. It seems to work pretty well. I’m still so frustrated that I can’t seem to get as lucid as those first few where I just had them! Anyway, I’ll save some more of this for actual topics.

General info about me: I’m a 25 year old college student that can’t figure out what he want’s to do for a career! I love playing guitar and due to a back injury, I’ve switched from Martial Arts training to LD training, haha!

My main lucid goal is to get to the Lucid Crossroads and actually maintain lucidity instead of slipping back into a dream at the gates!

Hi I’m Floing

ey yall my name’s harding - i’ve been recording my dreams for 5 years now. I lucid dream on occasion (early classes and late nights do wonders for dream recall…)

i have a lot of theories involving lucid dreaming - i practice vipassana (i’ve attended one 10-day, another soon to come) and am interested in all things OOB

i make music in my spare time and DJ as much as i can - i’ll be posting my songs in the creativity garden thingywut

interested in the chroniclers, looking to get five posts so i can see it…

*EDIT
i just bought a bottle of galantamind and ‘astral dynamics’ by robert bruce, reports to come

Hi I am new here.

Hello, everyone! I’m new here and I’ve been interested in LD’s for about a year now (keeping a dream journal since then). Dreams are really interesting to me and I want to explore them even more to see how far I can go.

Hey swagyo, cool to hear you’re interested in OBE’s! Actually have Astral Dynamics in my backpack right now. Believe it or not, my library had a copy.

Have Bruce’s “Mastering Astral Projection” as well, but haven’t delved into it much. There are techniques for getting into OBE’s from lucid dreams, which I’m interested in right now. Check it out if you can.

What type of music do you DJ btw?

Hey bijsta and Deus11
:welcome: and good luck.

that’s dope :razz: every library should have one - i can’t wait for my copy to come in. i agree with your previous post - many lucid dreams seem a lot like OBE’s to me. interesting…makes sense to me

‘party music’ is my main focus (consisting mainly of gangsta rap, hip hop, hard electro, dubstep, 80s classics and disco. FLOCKA)
my soundcloud is as follows: soundcloud.com/ache
the name is aché (ah chaaaay)
let me know wut u think man

and hit me up about any OBE stuff - i feel like once i have my galantamind and go into a steady sleep schedule i’ll be able to do some heavy experimenting that i wouldn’t mind having more ‘data’ for ya know?

I’ll PM you some good starting points to find info on the subject.

Never tried the galatamine, but a good sleep schedule will enhance your chances for sure! Good luck!

Nice tracks, btw! Very groovable, haha!

I think the title of the topic puts it really well…Hi, I’m new here!

I stumbled onto this site a few days ago, and I’ve really enjoyed looking at all the information on lucid dreaming…this site has answered so many things I have always wondered about dreams! I have had LDs in the past, but they were short and faded quickly. The Guide here has really helped…the last two nights I have remembered most of my dreams (which is rare for me), and I believe that with some more practice, lucidity will come.

I am looking forward to joining this nice community and learning all I can about the world of lucid dreaming and its benefits! :smile:

Hi everyone. I’m Margot. I’m exited to experience more lucid dreams…so glad I found this site!

Hi, I’m quite new here, forgot to introduce myself, but HEY: found this site to get some LD’s.

Anyways, I am from Lithuania, like at least two other members. My activities varied a lot since I was still going to school: math competitions, chemistry competitions, arts and so on. Lately I started to create music using computer and I put a lot of effort trying to read everything in LD4all. Hope I don’t think that unless I read it all I can’t have a LD (tho if I write this, I might feel it that way, :help: )

My music:
https://soundcloud.com/vazix

Hello to all of our new members :content:

Be sure to look over the FAQs and Tutorials section and remember that we are here to help you. Happy lucids! :tardis:

Hello,

I’m CrazyDreamer. I’m 14 years old and I live in The Netherlands in the village: Apeldoorn. I like Lucid Dreaming and I use the WILD and RC method. I’m also active on the dutch forum of LD4all under the name: Nitro.

Regards,

CrazyDreamer