the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 71

I am an avid LD’er. I. Want to know if anyone else thinks they share dreams with other people or can communicate through dreams with someone.

Hiii i’m Sammy but some people call me Quinn too cause of my obsession with sws :colgate:
But anyway, I’m 17 and I got to know about LDs from the movie, Inception. It’s my favoriiite :boogie:
I was pretty fascinated with the movie because I remembered I had done some stuff that was in the movie in my dreams before. That got me doing some research and voila! I found this site! It was perfect lol I was so excited you have no idea. Like everything I read on here made me get more and more excited by the minute because so many people had experienced what I had!
I tried telling my mum and she said “nonsense! they just make it up!” and I’m just like
:nuu: whyyy doesn’t aaanyone beliiieeeve meeee :nuu:
so ya :3
I have A LOT of unanswered questions about LDs and I really hope I can find someone who can help me :good:

Hi there Sammy, there will be lots of people willing to answer the Questions you have about lucid dreaming, I know that feeling when someone doesnt believe in those kind of dreams and think you are crazy or so, yeah inception is a nice movie, long time since I saw it now :cool_raz:

Anyway, :welcome: to this forum

I have just recently begun my journey towards lucid dreaming. I’ve had a couple of dreams in which I realized I was dreaming, but I haven’t been able to manage staying asleep after gaining awareness.
I’ve been dream journaling for a while now, but I just recently have started using reality checks. I really look forward to posting about my first lucid dream on here.

Hello, I have been interested in LD’ing for a bit over a year now. I don’t remember how I first found out about it, but I had short LD’s as a kid where I flew or ended a nightmare on command. I have now managed to get two short LD’s where the excitement or lack of stabilization woke me up and one proper LD where I knew how to spend the first 30 sec calming down. Now hoping for my second proper LD to improve my skills so I can someday enjoy my lucidity more :smile:

Wishing all new members a warm welcome to the forum. :grouphug:

Zorgling :wave: my LD moments before LD4all were only extremely short too. Keeping a DJ will help you keep focused on dreams and lucidity.

Weird dreams can be fun :grin:
Reading the tuorials/articles and topics on LD4all will give you tools to improve your lucid abilities.

Herasel :welcome: I could understand your post easily. Being a member of an English speaking forum will really improve your English over time. :smile:

It sounds like the LDs you do have are of a very good quality. :happy:

Some members have tried to share dreams. There is also a Chroniclers group who aim to meet up on Sky Island. You may also like to read the Big Shared Dreaming topic which is currently on part III LINK

I love the part in that movie where the street scene is bent until the road is above them! Would be fascinating if I manage to do it in a LD.

Good luck! Try rubbing your hands together next time you realise you are dreaming. It helps to keep the dream stable.

Good luck and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you to manage the LD4all August mini quest :cheer:

I hope you all enjoy your time on ld4all :spinning:

Hi! I’m Spenelli, as you can see. I have been Spenelli for 10 years now. Yes, it’s a recess reference. My name is in fact Ashley as well, just like Spinelli. I used to wear a black beanie and I was always a tomboy. My best friend saw the similarities and nicknamed me. I do not like my first name, so please call me Spenelli or Spen.

I used to have lucid dreams as a child. Then when I got into high school they stopped and I started having precognitive dreams. Now I have neither. I usually remember at least one element of my dreams, and sometimes they are ridiculously real. When I was younger I used to have dreams that would wake me up in a sweat and even in tears. It seems like the older I get, the less I’m getting out of my dreams. I am hoping to change that.

Hey! I’m Dillon and I’ve just started to get interested in the world of LD. Being an atheist, I’ve just recently started to get into the more spiritual aspects of life such as astral projection, lucid dreaming, third eye awakening, and our true purpose here. I hope to have many lucid dreams and learn new things through them in the near future! PM me if you share any of the same interests. I’d love to discuss things like fractals and other non-mainstream topics and how they can be associated with LD’s!

Hey ! I’m a girl, my real name is Amélie, I’m 17.
(Just so you know : I’m french, so I apologize if my english is not perfect, I’ll try to do my best ! but I hired a good English-speaker so this presentation will be faultless :grin: )

I love animals, especially birds, and nature in general.
I’ve been lucid dreaming since I was a child : I used to have nightmares wherein I guessed I was dreaming, because I recognized them easily.

But I was afraid, and sometimes it hurt me so I would just force myself to wake up.
When I was 10, I realised I was dreaming in a dream which wasn’t a nightmare. So I understood I didn’t have to wake up, I could do whatever I wanted. Then, during 4 years I had around 100, 150 lucid dreams (but I didn’t know that it had a name, I didn’t know anything about it).
I would run everywhere, scream my happiness, break things (glasses, computers…). I loved to run as far as I could, I tried to find the limits of the surroundings (I have never succeeded :content: ).
I also used to conjure my dead animals. When my hamsters, cats, bunnies died, I wasn’t so sad because I knew I could see them in my dreams. My twin sister had some lucid dreams too, when I began to tell her mine.

When I was 14, My lucid dreaming frequency decreased, because my father told me I was wrong, “it’s not possible to control dreams, it’s not possible to be conscious in your dreams because you are sleeping”, so I was a little discouraged.
But I read something about “lucid dreams” in some French magazine. So I went looking for more information about it on the internet and I discovered that I wasn’t crazy :tongue: and that there were lucid dreaming induction techniques.

Since then I lucid dream a loooot (because I know more about it, and I have the motivation) -about twenty per month. I come here to share about lucid dreams with lucid dreamers (you have a very important community, in Attrape-Songes, the french forum about lucid dreams, we are less than 3000), and to improve my english by the way :tongue:
Sweet dreams !

:wave: welcome to ld4all Spenelli, you may like to take part in the ND challenge 7 might help you to enjoy your current dreams more. :smile:

Actually, you could start a few topics in lounge or the cloud (depending on the subject) :smile: I hope you enjoy your time on LD4all.

:smile:

That’s terrible :sad: I’m so glad you had the support of the internet to confirm that lucid dreaming was real.

Hi guys…I arrived to this website a month ago and today i decided to register an account for ld4all forum. I interested to lucid dream since i was child.I got a lot of lucid dreams like created a tornado and destroyed my own house,walking on beach barefoot and chased a lot of times by mysterious people (my subconcious).So i hope i can master the lucid dream and control it much better for my spiritual growth.

Hey! I’m new and despite I know a few things about LD (I just discovered them a few days ago) I actually had two short lucid dreams, and want to improve my skills. So, after researching a bit through the forum, I’m here!

Have sweet dreams!! ^^

It’s much better when you have an account, since you can start topics and comment on topics. :happy:
Your LDs sound interesting. We have a topic in the dream journal forum to post your most interesting LD and one just filled with first LDs. :spinning:

The BIG “My First LD” collection- Part V

Your most interesting LD, part 2

Did you have the two short LDs before reading about the subject? or were they the result of finding out about lucid dreaming and reading a lot about the subject?

I hope you both enjoy your time at LD4all, it’s a great community. :grouphug:

Hello fellow LD4all-er’s!? :woo:

I’ve been on and off the dreaming for 1-2 years now. It’s always been a priority of mine, yet I never MADE it my priority to keep motivated. Pretty ironic :tongue:

I’m very interested in the mind, the universe, spirituality and developing myself in those aspects. I practice meditation daily, which helps heaps with recalling dreams!
For fun, I like to play guitar, or beetbox. Music is amazing, and learning guitar on top of creating random music with my mouth is just plain cool fun!
To get a little bit crazy I like to drive down south a couple hours from where I live and yep… you guessed it, jump out of perfectly good aeroplanes! :woo:

Ok ok, I’ll stop now! I’m looking forward to sharing experiences and dreams with all of you in the coming days/weeks/months/time doesn’t even exist! :content:

Hi!

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I discovered this site/forum while reading a post on another LD community, and decided to join as it seems active and with good information. For now I’m still lurking around but I hope to post something sometime, either asking for help, or helping.

I’m a 35 years old guy, that started having really small and non-vivid lucid dreams some time ago.

I first heard about the ability to dream at will when I was a child, but didn’t even know it was “lucid”. I though it was about “i want to dream I’m a trucker”, and the dream just happened. For me dreams were just like small movies or different imaginary lives, so I could think “tonight I want to dream I’m a pirate!”… but never happened :smile:

Anyway recently I started having some random and small LDs, FAs… and even experienced a couple WILDs, when I still had no idea what all this was about.

So then I started reading around and joined a couple sites here and there. I’ve been doing a DJ for a couple of weeks now. I can remember my dreams almost every night, even if it’s just a small glimpse.

Two nights ago it was even surprising because I was really tired after my swimming training, and slept all night straight (from around 11pm to 6.30am), and was able to write down 5 different dreams. One of them came to mind while writting another one, and seemed really buried in my memory, so I just could write a small flash even if I know it was a big adventure dream, but I’m happy for being able to remember it.

I also was able to have a small voluntary WILD, and catched a couple FAs, so I guess I’m near of being able to finally have a decent LD.

Anyway, sorry for the long text and hope to see you around.

Regards.

Hi all! I already put out a “hi I’m new here” on Quest for Lucid so just a quick note here. Decided all of a sudden to pursue LD after making fun of a friend of mine for a while who’s done it before (mostly WILD). I’m working through the LaBerge training course and reading ETWOLD. I’ve recalled at least parts of 1 dream every night since I set my intention to remember my dreams and record them in a journal. I feel very dedicated and hope to become an LD adept soon!

:wave: Hello Lchops, welcome to the forum.

I’ve noticed some of your posts already and look forward to reading more of them. :grin:

Hello Irreo, it was an interesting introduction and didn’t seem long at all. By the way, the best way to remember those dream memories that are a bit elusive is to lie still in bed on first awaking and take time on recapturing those dream memories.
There is a link to the Are you over 30 topic in my signature, you may like to make a post in there too. :content:

Is he a member of LD4all?

That’s a great start!

I hope you all enjoy your time on the forum.

Gonna add my new here to the bundle. I am back from a hiatus of pursuing lucid dreams that lasted about a year and a half. I wasn’t using a website back then, and I had meh success.

I had a FLD where I was flying around and doing things I know I would do if I achieved lucidity, but I wasn't actually lucid. 

Another lucid dream where I successfully RC'd in-dream and it lasted about five minutes. It was during those few moments where you wake up and immediately fall back to sleep. Was woken up by my mother, sadly.

And a third where I just randomly got lucidity, but the dream faded and I no longer remember the content.

Most of these were just dreams I remember I had, I don't actually remember them, though I remember the moment of achieving lucidity in the second one.

My goals for the near future is to have the LD's be less sporadic, and have them be premeditated where I know what I'm going to do, and actually plan to have a lucid dream that night, and to work on my dream recall. I have not been keeping a DJ of late.

Heyyo! I am Brandon. Been LDing hardcore for a year or so and been trying to break all limits in LDs. I have heard crazy things about LDs, and I hope to experience them all. I know that I can LD for my whole life, but starting now and getting as good as I can get seems to me that I will enjoy it the most. :smile: That way when I am old and can’t move much it will be habit and when you see that old man that everyone feels sorry for laying in bed, you can all rest assured that he is fight an inter dimensional dragon with wings of pure clear gold, and that shoots fire hot enough to break through into waking life. :smile:

Anyways, my weird life goals should tell you a little about my sanity. Hope to see you around.

Hi everyone, my name is Lucario, but my real name is not important, what is important is what i am, a lucid dreamer, a French lucid dreamer to be honest ( My English may be not perfect, but it’s not really important… I guess… )

What i like: -Racing videogames
-Cars and racing in general
-Sci-fi series

What i love: -Check my profile picture, and guess by yourself
-The 24 Hours of Le Mans
-Uh… Lucid Dreams ?

What i hate: -Hypocrisy
-People who think they are superior to someone
-Ponies ( Yup )

I’m actually quite good at lucid dreaming, i can do one every week if i’m “lucky” enough, and i guess that’s all… Cya.