the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 71

[color=olive]Hahaha welcome[/color] :gni:

Thanks. :3
I used to go on forums a lot when I was younger. But now, being on a board that has too many sub-forums makes me feel nauseous, and I end up fleeing almost immediately.
I hope I manage to overcome this irrational fear of forums that I have, and that has kept me from joining every forum I have stumbled upon since my childhood.

Now that I think about it, my repulsion towards forums is most likely due to the fact I spend a lot of time on IRC. I think it has made me prefer a more instantaneous form of online communication.

Hai everyone! I am a male human who wishes to be an amazing lucid dreamer! :smile:

Good luck ThePhotograph! We have plenty of knowledge on the topic here.

Hi! I’ve been interested in LD’s for about a year now but I recently decided to do something about it! Never thought that a DJ could help me remember my dreams but it sure does. Still no LD’s, except the few I had when I was younger but I’ll do my best to achieve my goals and dreams :happy:
Let’s hope this forum can help me even more!

It is pretty much all I can think about too! Just thinking about how great the experience would be… and all the things you could do… I’ve been in the process of writing a book over the past year (I’m probably not going to publish it it’s just a nice little hobby of mine) and if I could lucid dream I could probably go to that land and meet that characters in my book which would be absolutely amazing! I wish you all the best and I hope you have a lucid dream soon! You posted in a conversation I started earlier on in ‘Quest to lucidity’ earlier on I believe. Nice to see you again :rofl:

Hi, I’m Mr. Cloud (as you can see :tongue: ). I’m 16 and living in South London and I’ve been really really interested in Lucid dreaming for a few years but I have up until now felt that I was too young to be properly motivated into getting my first LD. I’m really looking forward to getting acquainted with everyone on the forum because you all seem extremely friendly. I play a few instruments and am an avid listener of music across all genres (my family are all musicians). So yeah - see you in my dreams :cool:

Hi, my name is neil and i’m thirteen. I like LD’s (I am typing on my phone :sad:)since grade 6, I decided to do something about it when I watched The matrix

Hi everyone, I’m OgbeDi :smile: Nice to meet you all.

I’ve always had a really active dreamlife, but hadn’t really been lucid before running into the idea in one of Alan Wallace’s books on shamatha meditation. I’ve also spent the past 20+ years practicing various forms of spirituality, so if I get too “woo woo” for people, just let me know :grin:

Since finding the topic, I’ve had a few LDs but my subconscious seems disinclined to give up the reins… hoping to get better at it so it and I can co-create rather than just going to bed and watching these wild movies :smile:

I once used to have Lucid Dreams every so often two years back. I never got the hang of it since the dreams i had only lasted for a few seconds and hence never really got to do anything awesome (such as flying).

Now its gotten worse, i suffer from anxiety issues and havn’t really been able to focus on dreams, my recall hasn’t been as good as it once was either (maybe because i havn’t kept a journal, i used to when i used to have lucid dreams). But i feel like getting back into it now.

I hope to meet some nice people on the forum and perhaps be able to have some decent lucid dreams for once :happy:

I have never been able to truly control my lucidity in the dream world.
I have weird dreams.

I would like to get better at dreaming.

So I came here.

Maybe one day I will visit you friends in your dreams and we can have fun dream playtime together.

First I have to learn to not be such a prick when I’m in the dream world though.

I’ll work on it.

:smile:

Hello people I’m Herasel I came here to share my experiences in the lucid dream and I hope to spend a good time with you. I am a former dreamer yes I have a lot of dreams to my credit, but have not been able to advance more I had to stop a few times over the French forum was closed when I return to the forum English history to share what I have and now I work on the memory of the dream before attacking the methods of induction.

If in real life I’m training as a graphic designer and I spend a senior in high school. I apologize for my English is not very good, but I do it with me so do not hold rigors please. Good having made ​​this little presentation I can go sailing on the forum and I wish you good luck!

Hello everyone ! :grin:
First of all I’m french, and I’m sorry if I can’t understand everything, or express myself properly.
I’m practicing lucid dreaming for more or less 3 years, and I d’ont have an amazing LD frequency… (about 2 per month) but when I’m in a Lucid Dream, I can control many things.
I think I could invest more time in lucid dreams, by holding a dream journal, and doing more WBTB.
I’m practicing Self suggestion (written like that ?) and WILD, after some rare WBTB.
I learnt in a french forum (attrape songes) I left for a while. Now I’m back in lucid dreaming forums, but in english (I will improve my english too ^^)

Hello world ! see you later in the forum ! :smile:

I am an avid LD’er. I. Want to know if anyone else thinks they share dreams with other people or can communicate through dreams with someone.

Hiii i’m Sammy but some people call me Quinn too cause of my obsession with sws :colgate:
But anyway, I’m 17 and I got to know about LDs from the movie, Inception. It’s my favoriiite :boogie:
I was pretty fascinated with the movie because I remembered I had done some stuff that was in the movie in my dreams before. That got me doing some research and voila! I found this site! It was perfect lol I was so excited you have no idea. Like everything I read on here made me get more and more excited by the minute because so many people had experienced what I had!
I tried telling my mum and she said “nonsense! they just make it up!” and I’m just like
:nuu: whyyy doesn’t aaanyone beliiieeeve meeee :nuu:
so ya :3
I have A LOT of unanswered questions about LDs and I really hope I can find someone who can help me :good:

Hi there Sammy, there will be lots of people willing to answer the Questions you have about lucid dreaming, I know that feeling when someone doesnt believe in those kind of dreams and think you are crazy or so, yeah inception is a nice movie, long time since I saw it now :cool_raz:

Anyway, :welcome: to this forum

I have just recently begun my journey towards lucid dreaming. I’ve had a couple of dreams in which I realized I was dreaming, but I haven’t been able to manage staying asleep after gaining awareness.
I’ve been dream journaling for a while now, but I just recently have started using reality checks. I really look forward to posting about my first lucid dream on here.

Hello, I have been interested in LD’ing for a bit over a year now. I don’t remember how I first found out about it, but I had short LD’s as a kid where I flew or ended a nightmare on command. I have now managed to get two short LD’s where the excitement or lack of stabilization woke me up and one proper LD where I knew how to spend the first 30 sec calming down. Now hoping for my second proper LD to improve my skills so I can someday enjoy my lucidity more :smile:

Wishing all new members a warm welcome to the forum. :grouphug:

Zorgling :wave: my LD moments before LD4all were only extremely short too. Keeping a DJ will help you keep focused on dreams and lucidity.

Weird dreams can be fun :grin:
Reading the tuorials/articles and topics on LD4all will give you tools to improve your lucid abilities.

Herasel :welcome: I could understand your post easily. Being a member of an English speaking forum will really improve your English over time. :smile:

It sounds like the LDs you do have are of a very good quality. :happy:

Some members have tried to share dreams. There is also a Chroniclers group who aim to meet up on Sky Island. You may also like to read the Big Shared Dreaming topic which is currently on part III LINK

I love the part in that movie where the street scene is bent until the road is above them! Would be fascinating if I manage to do it in a LD.

Good luck! Try rubbing your hands together next time you realise you are dreaming. It helps to keep the dream stable.

Good luck and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you to manage the LD4all August mini quest :cheer:

I hope you all enjoy your time on ld4all :spinning: