The BIG "Hi, I'm new here" topic part 75

I completely agree. Welcome to LD4ALL again!
I agree, in one of my posts I mentioned that dreamers are going down. But this is probably because they are busy now. We people are rare, you don’t find us often, right? We are uncommon, rare. We are a lucid rare.

I am 12 but whenever I read old posts, I feel like I’m transported in that time. I’ve read and am still reading many topics in my chrome book.

But some of us are still here. So If you need help!? We are happy to help

Remember we are rare

1 Like

We are rare indeed. There are zero people in my physical world that are interested in this topic. I almost go one person interested but he lost his excitement quickly. I think some of us experience this realm more intensely than others.

2 Likes

Hello @TheOtherXanous welcome to the forum.

Maybe they are dreaming :slight_smile:
I hope you enjoy ld4all

1 Like

I think the amount of dreamers has not changed so much, but the way online interaction and community works. Dreaming is, after all, a rather solitary activity all by itself and it’s not so widespread. So it relies on people getting together online more than many other hobbies.

But about 10 years ago the shift from very focused and specialized communities to more broad and I dare say superficial media like Facebook and Reddit caused the dreamer communities to decline. That’s my sad explanation for what happened. But everyone wanting to engage about dreams is definitely still welcome here =D so have a cookie :cookie:

2 Likes

hi, im new here
i can lucid dream everyday though without going through any techniques
just falling asleep will do the trick

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Kael. Since you are a natural lucid dreamer, you may like to attempt our current LD4All wing quest. There is only one more week available to be successful and earn a feather badge.

Hi I’m an old one here
but nowadays I’m mostly on DV
I wonder if this place’s more active?
I also lost the pw to my original account and I get no reset emails to neither of my emails lmao
Hello yallses

This place is active, but not many reply

Welcome back :welcome:

Welcome back
Contact @pasQuale she will be able to help you get the account back

Hello. New member here. I am already over at DV forums (hope that’s ok it say here! :wink: ), but, can’t get enough of lucid dreaming… figured I would start here as well. Really interested in shamanism, shared dreaming, and anything psychic related to the dream state. I have some experience lucid dreaming, but not a natural at it. Well… nice to meet you, hope to talk to you guys soon! :slight_smile:
-Hilary

Hello Hilary, welcome to LD4All. You may find topics of interest in the Beyond Dreaming section. :wave:

Hello dreamers.
I have been fascinated with dreams since i was a child, and was lucky in becoming lucid relatively fast after realising the potential of our brain, but even 2 years on i still more often than not realise i am dreaming and can almost instantly wake up. My reality check weird as it sounds is as though i am underwater, i float around when i jump and realise it takes me 2-3 second to land (if at all, i usually have to scale a nearby wall to retreat to surface) when this happens i begin to instantly tell myself and any-one around me this is a dream while spinning and doing a fake trust fall whilst doing simple maths. This sometimes works and i can stay lucid for 5-10 minutes, this is rare however. I always have dreams in general on my mind lucid or not. but 2 years in and with my understand and experience i know i should be able to realise i am dreaming more often and stay lucid more without getting over excited.

I am wiling and interested to take supplements but i am looking before that to here any idea on what you fellow dreamers do to stay lucid or you experience using supplements. (The fingers through the palm technique has never worked as a reality check my fingers touch my palm and stay there as in real life)
I look forward to your responses
Stay frosty,
and happy dreaming.

Welcome to the forums Beardz!
Awesome how easy lucid dreaming is for you. I guess you could call yourself quite a natural.

I wish you a nice time on the boards :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. This post should help.

Personally I find it useful to not rush off to do stuff as soon as I get lucid. Rubbing your hands together or indeed touching/rubbing something in the dream helps. In one of my first lucids, I naturally reached out ans touched a sideboard.
It;s good that you appear to become lucid regularly since it gives you more opportunities to perfect your stabilising techniques.

hi , how do you know its 5-10 mins? maybe its 20 min or 30 min. maybe you had 1 hour lucid dream but you forgot half of it as you woke up. get a journal and write your dreams right after you woke up.
in this way you train your brain not to clear dream cache after waking up, so you can recall most of your lucid dream after doing this for a month. and keep doing it , expert lucid dreamers have a lot of dream journals filled.
good luck

1 Like

Hi guys, just introducing myself. I had my first LD experience this week, without expecting it, and still taken by how cool this is - so many possibilities! It was rather quick though, I think I got too excited then too scared. Now reading more on the subject, trying to get to number 2. Glad to be a part of this community.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @foreign.agent
My opinion is even if the first couple of LDs are short due to excitement you still get that awesome feeling when you realise that you are dreaming and IN A DREAMWORLD. :yay:

Rubbing your hands together or touching dream objects can keep you in the dream. :thumbs:

1 Like

Thanks @moogle. I totally agree. Awesome is the right word. I’m kind of taken back, now having had the experience, by how little people at large know about LD. I’m really looking forward to experimenting more. Last night I tried WILD and I felt my eyes going all over the place and my body getting numb but it took so long to transition that I lost it. It’s hard not to get too self-conscious about it. Let’s see how it goes tonight… - Thanks for the tips!

Hi, I am new here and very curious if there are others whom have gotten to LD when dealing with aphantasia, I have been working hard on discovering techniques that will allow me to visualize and recall any dreams I may have. I have zero recall of dreams and hope to get back to how things were when I was younger. I am uncertain of a traumatic event that may have caused this current condition, however I do believe it can and will be overcome. I look forward to having dreams, recall, LD’s and OBE’s

1 Like

hello ilusn, welcome to the forum.
Does the aphantasia affect the ability to recall day to day memories? The condition is totally new to me thought I have come across people who find visualising more difficult.
Did you LD when younger or just had better dream recall?
I’m just curious. :peek:

1 Like