The BIG "Hi, I'm new here" topic part 76

Welcome to the forum, please introduce yourself here.

Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

(please remember to not carry on long chatspeak conversations in here, we have a wonderful private message system, chatroom and playground for that :thumbs: )

:moogle:

1 Like

Pleasure to be here with all of the likeminded positive energy! My name is Nathanial Scott Wooldridge, but most just call me Nate :supervillain:🏽‍♂ The journey has become the destination in this beautiful cosmic state of consciousness and in all aspects of reality and illusion… by that I’m referencing to my Galactic Signature which is dated on November 15th, 1988 and reads:

Overtone Moon 1

Year Of The Blue Solar Storm

Kin 251: Blue Self-Existing Monkey

I define in order to play
Measuring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of accomplishment

So without further delay, I’m eager to jump in to my ultimate dream state and get to my first quest here ASAP! Looking forward to connecting our magnetic minds here on LD4all :magnet::zap::brain::zap::clapper::zap::massage_man:t5:

Welcome to the forum @authorizedtimetravel
I’m a Blue Magnetic Eagle.
We have a fair number of very old 13 moon topics in the lounge forum.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome note @moogle ! I’ll head over to the lounge and start my journey there.

Much appreciated :pray:t5:

Hiya! you can call me Nexus, I’ve been an avid dreamer for as long as i can remember and i’m excited to join this community and hang out. I also enjoy interpreting dreams- each person’s Dreamscape is like a fingerprint, unique and full of all it’s own symbolism. I am also interested in psychology, all varieties of science {especially speculative evolution} and i also love to draw.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TheNexus

Oh, you will enjoy reading dreams from the member’s Dream Journals.

sounds awesome! i cant wait to see them, and begin my own here!

Hello I am new to this site but definitly not new to lucid dreaming. Been on and off for 12 years , used to visit dreamviews back then but ive been curious about other websites in recent years as ive wanted to get back into lucid dreaming!

I like bears, i like food, and im an illustrator,

I live in sweden and my name is Lina!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @LittleBear
LD4all has a big backlog of discussions and topics for you to enjoy. Your curiosity will be quenched.

1 Like

Hello dreamers,

I am g0dfish, and completely new to the forums. I’ve been a vivid dreamer all my life and am currently studying lucid dreaming and dreaming in interaction with the creative process.

I am a musician and meditator, and also a Lord of the Rings nerd :stuck_out_tongue: .

Looking forward to making some good connections and experimenting with like minded mad dream scientists.

Yellow Solar Warrior

2 Likes

Welcome to LD4all, @g0dfish :wave:

I’m looking forward to reading about your findings and if you have a tip or two on meditation, that is also always useful :content:

1 Like

Hey thanks so much! And likewise!

hello everyone! i’ve been working with lucid dreaming for a couple of years now. currently in a mostly dry spell—i’m in school and not getting enough sleep which always seems to tank my practice. love this forum so far and excited to be here with you all! i meditate too : ) thanks for reading.

Hello @g0dfish welcome to the forum from a Blue Magnetic Eagle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ld4all @echopebble I love your user name.
Hope you enjoy interacting with the forum.

1 Like

thanks! i love yours and your avatar! ff forever <3

1 Like

And just last night broke through with a mental backflip. Woke up in the middle of a night and was able to return to my dream 100% lucid, for a brief moment.

1 Like

Hello @Tyrafel, welcome to ld4all

Awesome sauce with 100% lucidity. Was this your first lucid dream? What were the original and the lucid dream about? Did you use any technique?

Welcome echopebble! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you!