The BIG "Hi, I'm new here" topic part 76

Hey, everybody, my name is Quinn and I got into lucid dreaming a couple years back. I just got back into it when I remembered how much I wanted to have LDs. I thought it would be a good idea to join the community for inspiration and help, so now I’m here! I’ve had a few LDs even before I started researching them, but I’ve never been able to control them much (I get way too excited or way too calm). Thanks to everybody who read this rather lengthy “hello, I’m new here” and I hope you have a great day!

4 Likes

Hi people. :slight_smile:

One of my ultimate goals is to be able to travel through space and time.

I like wearing cap hats.

2 Likes

Hello

I got into LDs a few weeks ago from the wikibooks book on the topic. Since then i’ve been working on being able to consistently induce and remember LDs. I’ve managed to have a couple of LDs very briefly and its been some of the coolest experiences i’ve ever felt in my life. I can’t wait to explore and interact with the LD4all community! :wave:

1 Like

Welcome @CrabbyMan !
Awesome that you already had several successes. Keep a consistent DJ and do your induction technique, awareness training and/or meditation (whatever floats your boat) and you’re totally going to rock your dreams :content:

1 Like

Hi, I’m not actually new here. More like a ghost from the past. :ghost: (Minor edit: 13 years?! Wow it’s been a while)
I was feeling nostalgic for this place, the forum is awesome and the community helped me out a lot in some difficult times many years ago (although I don’t think I talked about personal matters much). I hope everyone is doing well!
Best wishes,
Shadow Dreamer
:hugs:

3 Likes

Hello! New here. I used to be into lucid dreaming but not lately. I’d like to get back into it.

1 Like

Welcome!