The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - Part XX

That’s early compared to me! I haven’t even slept for about 24 hours now. Everyone is pressuring me to go to bed because of my “health.” I know the truth… THEY CAN’T STAND TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY FOR MY DREAMS!!!

:rofl:

Hi, I believe that i may or may not be new here.

Forgive me if i am not, i have been a little confused lately… nothing seems to be in the right order,
so either i am just arriving -
or i am just leaving?

who knows.

;o)

x

EDIT: keep in mind that i’m only 13 years old ok?:stuck_out_tongue:

i think you’re right, but i can’t really ehh say that i remembet that i dream, it’s like the “dreaming” time’s being cut out
so i fall asleep and then i wake up

i may have had one tho, but i don’t think it was a LD, more like an ND, cos it was the end of the world but i did see it brightly, but i got numb in the legs when a big rock hit me on the legs:P

but i might have a way to get an LD, i’m doing RC’s all the time now, so maybe in a(sloppy new not so regular) habit i’ll do an RC in my dreams and then notice that i am dreaming and LD, srry if it’s fuzzy i’m just a bit hyper about this LD-ing, cus it seems so great to like fly around and stuff:P

if recall is a problem, read the remembering dreams topic in the first steps forum, just starting a dream journal and setting the intention to recall your dreams should improve your dream recall :boogie:

i allready have, and i’m trying to start a DJ, i’ll allso be doing random RC’s

Good evening all, I’m Master Inferno, but y’all can call me James or just “Hey you”. I’m trying to become lucid, so I guess this is the place to be. :smile:

:wave: hello Master Inferno. This is the place to be :yes:
:thumbs: good luck with your LDs :smile:

Hey, new member, joined a couple days ago… been interested in lucid dreaming for a few years, but haven’t been able to stick to it consistently. Hopefully being able to talk to other lucid dreamers will help out. :smile: Looking forward to getting to know this comm.

Vish

:welcome: Heya Vish!

You ought to like it here, and it’ll help you a LOT with lucid dreaming. Everyone’s nice and friendly, so don’t be afraid to ask any questions.

/me waves to nice mod who will move this to the BIG topic. :wave:

:welcome: hello Vishakha
as wolf says it is a very friendly forum full of helpful members :smile:

/me uses :look: and sees
*Wolf waves to nice mod who will move this to the big topic :wave:
/me bows :bow: and obeys

Thankies Moog. :grin:

yeeaahhh, i’m new here. i’m currently in the middle of my second attempt of becomig lucid, i tried about a year ago, kept a dream journal and all that jazz for about 1.5 months and i got frustrated and gave up. sept 5th of this year i started logging my dreams again in hopes of eventually attaining lucidity… good luck me!

Hey, my name’s Mac and I’m new, although not too new, at lucid dreaming. I’ve had some lucid dreaming before learning what it actually was, but now that I actually have some in depth techniques, I plan to do it a lot more…

Not much to add, probably do my best to lurk around :grin:

:wave: hello Adam3b58 and Macster
I hope you manage to reach your goal of lucid dreams this time Adam :thumbs:

/me waves to the lurker to be … Macster :wave:
/me will look out for a lurking eagle :wink:

hey all the new ppl:P, i failed to LD again, but the self hypnosis did work, i fell asleep within 20 minutes:D i’ll try again tonight and i’m still random RC-ing so maybe i’ll LD soon:D, well i’m at school now so i have to go again

Hi, i’m new to this forum, but i’m a regular member of Dreamviews.com where i’m a dreamguide going under the same name.
I’ve been studying lucidity since last february, and i’ve had maybe half a dozen lucids since then. Lucidity is fun, but i’m more interested in interpretations.
I don’t know how much i’ll be over here, probably only when DV goes down…i need somewhere to go…

:welcome: hello irishcream, we are always glad to be able to help dreamviews members keep in touch with each other if DV has any downtime. Plus the informative posts from DV members are always welcome. I hope DV is back really soon for you; I know I feel like I’ve lost an arm if LD4all is down for a few hours :cry:

Good luck sirius)(black :thumbs: when you get a LD remember to post it in the dream diary forum :wink:

hey irishcream, i don’t know what DV is about but don’t go setting your life to the interpretations too much, it’ll screw up your life cos they’re about as sccurate as a horroscope, or at least i think they are, can never be 100% sure tho

looking for interpetations in dreams is interesting sirius. it can often make you notice something that wouldn’t have occurred to you otherwise. and it’s fun :smile:

Hello!
I’m new here. I am a girl from Finland and I’m 17 years old. I have been interested in some kind of a spiritual world since I was 14 and I got more into dreams and astral projection when I was 15. Lack of self discipline has probably been the reason why I haven’t gotten many results with lucid dreaming… but I am trying and last summer I wrote down my dreams every morning. Now it’s getting hard because I’m in high school and I have to get up at a certain time and even that’s stressful and makes me forget dreams! Oh well! I am mostly positive about my future and if I try well enough I can have great dreaming experiences.