The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - Part XX

Welcome StEvE21, lazybones, Hatedgremlin, Stsdude2, Rohsiph and Pettertombos. Another Norwegian :grin:
I’m looking forward to read your posts and good luck with LD’ing!

Hi, Pettertombos :cool: Nice to meet another norwegian! You will find several ways to have lucid dreams in here, I hope you will find one that works well for you. Good luck!

Today I heard about Lucid Dreaming the first time.
It is not new to me though.
In 1997 one of my friends meditated a lot, sleeping and trying to stay mentally awake, but then he stopped, because he had a bad experience, with a deamon trying to choke him while he was paralyzed. Therefore I would not have anything to do with deep meditation.
From 1998 to 2004 I had nightmares almost every night, because of some scary stuff in my reallife. Those were not LD, and they were the worst stuff I obviously could imagine.
Then a year ago I started fighting back, because the worst thing that ever happend in my nightmares was that I woke up. I just would not be scared anymore. I believe that I was aware that it was only nightmares, anyway, I would not run away anymore, and I started being able to use weapons and build walls. I still could not kill my attackers, but I could prevent them from reaching me. Since then, a year ago, I have not had any nightmares, which is very odd, since I had them everynight, sometimes several nightmares per night.
I think I have LD almost every night now, and it seems that I actually gotten something great out of all the nightmares.
Today I have probably tried most of the scaries things I can imagine in my dreams, so now I am not afraid anymore, because I am LD almost every night. It is actually fun to go to sleep now, because there are no limits what one can create and do - and after being hunted by hungry hounds and weird monsters many many nights, I don´t really care about them. They are only build by my fear, and what I eat/drink and when, the temperature in my room, is I sleep on a matress on the floor or a real bed, the softness of my bed, if I excercise to late in the evening etc. Anyway now it is always fun to go to dreamworld, even if I “should” be scared :wink:
It´s fun to be somekind of Matrix Neo at night.
I was quite surprised that there was a website about LD, because I thought that most people don´t have much control over what happens in their dreams. I will definately be coming back to this website.
Sincerely,
Mads2005

:welcome: hello Pettertombos and mads2005
:wow: we are getting a lot of new members. I hope you will both be as happy here as all our current members :grin:
I hope you will start a LD journal in our diary forum mads2005 for some of your most amazing LDs :happy:
:thumbs: good luck with your lucid dreaming quest Pettertombos :wiske:

Thanks everybody! :smile:
:colgate:
Og det er artig det er en nordmann her siiw :grin:
Da har vi en nødutgang i tilfelle engelsken er altfor råtten :colgate:
That was norwegian

Hello everyone !!

Im new at ld4all, but I do have some earlier experience on LD forums :smile:
Im 17-year old student from Finland, Helsinki. I just got my first LD which i posted on the “First steps to Lucidity”

Im pleased to meet u all and I hope we can get along on the way !

Welcome Skale,
Nice to meet you.
I just read your first LD. Vanilla ice-cream… jummie…
I hope you will have lots of more LD’s.
And LD4all is ofcourse the best, nicest and sweetes LD forum. Don’t you think?

Thanks BlackAngel.
It’s starting to seem that ld4all really is the best ld site so far :smile:. I’ve received lot of compliments already, and Im thankfull for those !. Even when i’ve been a member for only few hours !

:wave: hello skale
:boogie: congrats on your first lucid dream :boogie:
I hope you experience your next one really soon :thumbs:

greetings from Brussels, Belgium everyone!
I’m a 23years old software engineer (just started working).
Heard about LD some time ago, and I am now seriously working on it. And LD4all is the place to be, it seems.

:welcome:

I’m sure you’ll love it here, everyone else does. Right guys?! (everybody scream real loud)

“RIGHT!” :cool_laugh:

Hi and welcome, skale and bauknecht :cool: I wish you good luck with your lucid dreams!

Hey Bauknecht, nice to see a new member from Belgium here! :happy: Hope you will like it here, and I wish you success with the quest for LDs :content:

Hey im new here. I have LDs naturally and ive had them since i was like 5. I didnt know what they were called till i came here. I always just thought of them as “Dreams i control”.

Welcome aboard cdogg im glad that you could join us. I hope that you have a good time here this is a fun place to be just explore and there is still alot of things that you can learn from this site. I have along way to go but I am getting better over time.

[color=indigo]/me shouts out YES THEY WILL LOVE IT HERE![/color] :woot:

:wave: Welcome to LD4all Bauknecht and cdogg
I hope you both enjoy being members of LD4all as much as I have done :grin:
We have a dream diary forum where you can make your own dream journal topic :smile: I hope you both decide to post a few of your dreams :wiske:

hello i’m sirius)(black or well that’s usually my name on the internet i actually got interested in LD-ing about 2 days ago but i’ve got the broblem that i sleep really bad, it does seem really fun to LD

Welcome Sirius! :wave:

Do you mean insomnia or not being able to rest well? I know what Imsomnia’s like, believe-you-me. :content:

Hope you enjoy it here. :smile:

i mean that i only fall asleep AFTER midnight, rarely ever before

:welcome: welcome to LD4all sirius)(black

you should see the time I go to bed most nights! :eek:
you may get tempted to have a few earlier nights after you experience a LD :boogie: