The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - Part XX

Hi and welcome, the quiet fox :cool: There is a lot to learn from lurking, too. People are different and i am sure you will meet a lot of nice people here. Good luck!

Hi everyone,
My name is Jeff and I’m from canada! I’ve been lurking around this site for some time and in the past couple months, I’ve been recording my dreams HARD! :cool: every nite I dream at least 3 times and still get up for work at 5 am. I’m very glad to see so many people being very helpfull to everyone and can’t wait to start posting some of my experiences/ questions/ comments. I’ve only had a couple lucid experiences but last nite I had an OBE where before I was asleep, a loud voice said to me, “don’t forget to dream!”
anyhoo, I’ll be dreaming again tonite and hope to be lucid really soon!!

:welcome: Heya Jeff!

Sounds like you’re really into it, which is GOOD. Stay nice and motivated and you’ll have an LD in no time! :cool_laugh:

Hey im will from minnesota. Ive been exploring ld and the like for a few years now, but most of the forum communities ive joined have been more dedicated to astral projection, remote viewing, etc. I’m glad i found a forum dedicated specifically to ld.
Ive got something to get accross first though: Through my travels of the internet, ive made some conclusions about the mind body and spirit. Although personally im fairly certain there is no astral realm, remote viewing, esp, ghosts, and various other paranormalities, im still evaluating these things and im not fully sure. So far ive gauged that this forum is fairly into the things mentioned above, but thats fine by me, because i enjoy those ideas. Basically i just wanted to say while i may not believe in most paranormal phenoma, ill generally be pretty acceptive and supportive of peoples viewpoints on this forum, but if my skepticism pushes me to make some stupid or disrespectful comments, please dont take offense to it.

That said, Hello everyone.

you want a really fun idea to do in a lucid dream, which i have done twice, is to become a ghost :shy:
once, a red car was driving to me, i realised it was strange and became lucid, i then clicked my fingers and became a ghost and the car went through me, i also did it in a shopping mall (a dreamscape) and i was frightening people and then i can into contact with a medium, the only person that could see me. it was rather good.

gucci has spoken

:welcome: LoveLD’s, bkkaze, zeppidy, the quiet foc, Qman32, nmd_ and Schmut

I hope you will all have a great time when you’re here :content:

Hey,
Im Steve and i would like to have some LDs!

:grin: More new members Hooray!!!

I’m glad you’re all here. Everyone is approachable, so any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome :welcome:

:wow:
:welcome: hello and welcome to LD4all the quiet fox, zeppidy, bkkaze, LoveLD’s and StEvE21

I think LD4all may become one of those exceptions, there is so much going on here, you won’t be able to help yourself :tongue:
zeppidy you may like to post your first lucid experience in our sticky “My first LD” topic in the dream diary forum. :grin:
bkkaze the good thing about LD4all is that the members are so varied in their lucid abilities and in their beliefs in OBEs, shared dreaming etc. So there is a place for everyone here. :happy:

that sounds like a fun idea, LoveLDs,:boogie: I’m not sure I would find it easy to do though :bored:

:thumbs: good luck with the lucid dreaming StEvE21 :grin:

I hope you all enjoy being a part of this friendly community :grin:

Hi everybody. Found this site through a thread on SA (something awful) and instantly became hooked. Hoping through motivation and some patience I’ll reach an LD someday :smile:

Hehehe…lazybones. I like your name, it makes you smile.

Welcome glad to have you. Instantly hooked hugh? :content: Sign up for our forum game, Wolfgame. It’s going to start soon. You don’t know what the meaning of “hooked” is until you play that. :rofl:

And of course, this IS the best LD forum out there.

:wave: hello lazybones
:eh: oo the thought of LD4all being linked to something awful :tongue:
:thumbs: Good luck with your dreaming, I hope you experience a LD sooner than you expect :grin:

Hi My name is Hatedgremlin i am 15 and i had my first LD 2 days ago after reading about it on this website and i look forword to practicing technique and having many more. :cool:

:wave: welcome to LD4all Hatedgremlin
:thumbs: congratulations on your LD :cheer:
We have a sticky “my first LD topic” in the diary forum … you may like to post your first LD there :smile:
After the first one they just get better and better :boogie:

Hiya, I’m new, although I think i recall using this forum in the past but god only knows, I’ve been to lots of em, anyway, my name is Sam, I’m 14 and from MA in the US and I came across this site last night when searching Lucid dreaming on google (handy tool eh?) and now i’m here!

:wave: welcome to LD4all Stsdude2
I found this forum through the google search engine too :content: and never looked back :boogie:
It’s a friendly, helpful place and I hope you enjoy your time here :happy:

Hello, found the forum on the tail-end of starting research on the Mayan Dreamspell calendar in depth last night after having previously only known, like many, of the 2012 date (though at least I had heard it wasn’t necessarily a “doomsday” date like many other misinformed).

I’m a nearly-20 college student studying English and Philosophy and have found myself telling far too much about my experiences to strangers through online writing in the past. Thus this is the first forum I’ve stumbled across over the last two years that I have any intention of (perhaps) sharing things with. I am interested in all forms of art and am inwardly coping with my jack-of-all trades abilities getting in the way of letting me determine just what of my art (music, writing, drawing, philosophy) I most want to share with the world. I figure I’ve between two and three years before material world concerns will begin forcing me into choosing an art or “career.”

My thoughts on lucid dreaming are conflicting. Many of my greatest dream messages have been obtained only through letting my dreams carry me naturally through abstract situations and I am concerned that stopping the natural flow in a dream would diminish importance and relevence. I’ve been keeping a sort of dream journal for the last two and a half years and have experienced myself obtaining lucidity perhaps a dozen times, but have only acted on my situational control twice.

However, as in some cases I might be against lucid dreams, I am an avid supporter of lucid/abstract thought, and am a man who devotes many hours per waking week thinking situationally, politically, and abstractly.

Winding down with digesting information on the Dreamspell calendar, I look forward to browsing and occasionally contributing to what looks like a genuinely interesting forum.

:welcome: welcome to LD4all Rohsiph
since you are interested in the mayan calendar… have you visited our sister forum SeaLife?

Lucidity is just knowing you are dreaming, you don’t have to seize control of the dream. It just gives you the ability to explore and question more or even just enjoy whatever comes.

I look forward to getting to know you more through your posts. :grin:

I hadn’t noticed it, but will give it a look–luckily I have some free time this weekend :smile:

Words are certainly defined by perspectives, aren’t they :smile:

Most of my friends define lucid dreaming only when a dreamer takes control. It really is only this which I find, sometimes, problematic. I was wondering whether the common perception of LD4all would be that of my RL friends or the general sense of acknowledging dreaming which you have described, so I am glad to have the answer so soon so I have a better idea here.

Thanks for the welcome.

Hi everybody! :peek:
I havent got a ld yet but wants it :wink:
I`m 15 and comes from norway.