The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - Part XXI

Welcome Vincent! I’m sure you will find a lot of help here and I wish you all the luck on your quest for LDs :content:

Thank you so much, that is very kind of you! I had a question. In my profile there is a setting called kin, what is a kin? It has kinds of different pictures and symbols to use. I wish I knew what they were.

:wave: hello sennomulo and wannabe_lucid_dreamer
welcome to LD4all :boogie:

There is an enormous ammount of help posted on the forum already…
beginning with the choose your technique topic in the library
then the sticky topics about VILD, HILD, WILD and MILD

the kin are the mayan galactic signatures, depending on your date of birth you could be one of 260 different kin.
you can find out more in our dreamspell forum and by clicking the kin symbol for the day on the top right of the forum pages
ld4all.com/more_dreamspell.shtml
you can find out what your kin is by using the kin calculator
tortuga.com/findkin/findkin.php

hope that helps :wiske:

Hey all. I just joined the site.

I love the stars on the site here.

I have had lucid dreams before. Not every night maybe once a fortnight.

lucid dreaming is amazing. If I were to buy a game console, I’d want one that can do what my lucid dreams can create. Like A vitual reality of creation from your imagination. Programming user friendly and unlimited.

Lucid Dreams must be the future technology of video games right? (like matrix technology, could be used for training purposes, self development, recreations, sky is the limit)

Except my dreams are much more valuable and cherished, than a video game console. Something about them that is amazing. And more meaningful and personal.

love ya all, :wink:

hey ya Sonic, welcome to the forum :smile:

lucky you :happy: im not that good yet… only about 2 a month.

Hey everyone, how are you?
So glad I found this site, it’s wonderful (both in content and aesthetically). I became interested in lucid dreaming a few months ago when I read about it on the internet and actually managed to have a very night (extremely short though :tongue:).

Anyways, that’s about it for me.

:welcome: hello Sonic and mdjr
it’s great seeing all the new members joining :boogie:
I hope you both enjoy your time at LD4all :cheer:
mdjr, we have a sticky topic called “my first lucid dream” in the dream diary forum if you wish to post your very first LD :smile:

hello Sonic and mdjr :welcome: !

Hello! I cant wait to get into this lucidity stuff, and enter my subconcious…A lot of trippy stuff has been happening lately, i may be lucid right now…How do i know, time doesnt exist so what do i do??? anyways, hello…

Wow… Sonic, mdjr and Taipan. It’s always so nice to see new people.

Welcome everyone!!!

thank you all for the welcome
And also hi to everyone who just joined here too.

thanks so much for the welcome, I expect to stick around this fine site

WELCOME All you new or future Lucid Dreamers :welcome: :gni: :welcome: we will do all we can to help you with any lucid dreaming difficulties you may have so always feel free to ask and never get discouraged because with practive you will be able to do it i just know it! :thumbs:

how sweet of you

…wow.

:welcome: welcome to the forum, Taipan and snaks
I think you will have got the idea by now that LD4all forum is full of friendly and helpful members :smile: :boogie:
so just relax, have fun here and get some super lucid dreams! :dream:

Hey everyone! I’ve been a huge fan of the dreaming world for quite some time now. I started about a year and a half ago reading up on lucid dreaming, and for about 2 months I kept a pretty comprehensive dream journal. Then, for personal reasons, I had to abandon my efforts, and not until recently have I returned to my original journey. I have yet to experience a lucid dream, though my dream recall is quite up there. With effort (ie. a journal), I can recall about 3-5 dreams per night, and without really trying, I can recall just at least one dream every night. I have also just finished Stephen laBerge’s book “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming” and am hoping to ONE of these days have my first LD:D Hope you all can help!

:welcome: robcataus :content:
Good recall you have, that will be handy for a LD! Good luck with it and when you have one you can post it in The BIG “My first LD” collection if you want to.
I hope you will have your first LD soon :dream:

(you’re already mentioned in a playground topic :grin: :tongue: :wink: )

Hello everyone. I am a newbie here. I have been lucid dreaming for about 1 year now. It just happened naturally, but at the same time that I began working on my spiritual and psychic development. I have got past the stage where you realise you are lucid and then wake up - and I am now working on controlling what goes on in the dream. I have managed to make certain people appear in my dreams and to change some aspects of my surroundings - but that’s about it so far!

Looking forward to sharing and learning from you all.

Sue x

:wave: welcome to the forum psychicsue :smile:

it’s cool that you can do that. i’ve been lding for more than a year but i still can’t do that :smile: