The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - Part XXII

:wave: hello snazihazi
:eh: another new member from england :boogie:
The english are invading LD4all :cheer:
and 13 isn’t too young to practice lucid dreaming :content:
/me hopes to read about your first LD soon :happy:

GOOD LUCK :thumbs:

Welcome, kitkat_neko. Mirrors are always interesting in LD’s, never quite know what to expect :tongue:

Welcome, snazihazi. Thirteen is a good age to start. Being young maybe will help you learn ld skills quicker :happy:

Hope you enjoy using the forum everyone who’s joined recently :smile: It’s great to see so many open minded people :happy:

:welcome: snazihazi ! :boogie:

And 13 is a good age starting at !
It`s not a bad thing beeing young .
If not a good one !

Hi thanx for that ppl, and also i have some more questions. If u die in a dream do u die in ur physical life? and: can u wake up from a lucid dream? if u do by someone else what happens? is it like waking from a normal dream?
Cheers again hazi

oh and is it ok to become lucid often
like everynite? cheers again! Hazi

You can find the answer to your first question by clicking here; can you wake up from a lucid dream? Yes, and I don’t think anything in particular happens when you do. Or maybe I’m missing the actual question here :content:
As for becoming lucid often, there’s nothing wrong with that that I know!

It`s Ok to become Lucid often…

More than okay :thumbs:

And you normaly have a problem with staying asleep in LDs …

Hello lucid mates. :wink:

A friend linked me to this site and I was amazed by this community and all the information gathered by ld4all!

I’m not really a common lucid dreamer actually… Since I’d read this page, I tried to have lucid dreams for some nights, but I guess I’m trying to hard… Tonight I believe I had one, but I had problems remembering it after that I had woke up.

Much people probably have the same problem, and much people probably already asked about it, so I should not now - it is after all against the forum rules if I understood them correctly.

However, the PM you recieve when registering told me to introduce myself here, and so I will.

My name is Andreas and I am from the northern europe country - Sweden. I am a 16 year old musician and sportsman. I play ‘Floorball’ (in swedish - innebandy) which is a pretty big sport in Sweden, but not over the rest of the world. I am a guitarrist and a singer, and I’ve got a girlfriend (this means that I’ve got pretty small amounts of time for computers and so on… But I try, I try). I’m very interested in lucid dreaming. To controle a dream must feel like a second life where you’re the president of the world - I’m excited! :smile:

Anyway, I guess that’s what you need to know about me. Feel free to give me a hello before you logg off. ^^

Sincerely,
Eradon

:welcome: Eradon :happy: Glad you made it here. :content:
Enjoy browsing around and don’t hesitate to ask questions :smile:

Q

:welcome: Eradon !

So many new ones from the nordis contries … !

Hey, folks, I’m Andrew, I’ve met a few of you in my other topic or in the chatroom. I’m 18 years old, living in West Virginia and attending Bluefield College. Currently, I’m studying history with minors in criminal justice and psychology, and hoping to go to law school. Not much else to say…I’m an Eagle Scout and a member of the Order of the Arrow, and I’d welcome a good game of chess, if anyone’s up to it…

:welcome: AndrewS

A ches player !!
Wanna play ?

Any idea of how to do it ?
We may make a topic in playground and do notation …
But than we have to trust each other (NO computer help ! :wink: )
Nice a chess player !

:wave: welcome to LD4all Eradon and AndrewS :happy:

btw Andrew and Petter, you can play chess on-line. I forget the url now, but I played a few games against fear on-line a few months back :smile:

Games.com or games.yahoo.com has pretty good service…

Well first off… Hi I’m new here! I’m 15 and from England.

I’ve always been quite interested in dreams, I like to tell other people what happens in them. I remember my dreams quite often, especially when I’m not in school. During the summer holidays I was remembering my dreams nearly every night.

Lastnight I had a dream in which something took place that I would very much like to happen in real life, (I won’t go into details :wink: ). Then I was thinking today isn’t there some way I can take control in my dream and make it happen again? I’ve realised I’m in a dream a few times before, years ago, but for no longer than a couple of seconds. I would always wake up or carry on not knowing it was a dream. So I got on the internet and read all this stuff about lucid dreaming, I didn’t realise that you could actually take control of your dream properly. I’m going to start trying this, and hopefully it’ll work.

I’m quite sceptical, so reading some of the things on this forum and other websites have really set me thinking, and because I’ve actually experienced lucidity in some dreams I feel quite surprised. Am I making any sense here? Lol.

Anyway sorry to make this such a long post. Everyone here seems really friendly and I hope I can get a lucid dream sometime soon and share it on the forum.
Aaaaaand now it’s time for me to shut up :bored:.

A warm hello, and :welcome: to all of you new-comers set back and have fun, don’t forget, start a DJ, so you can keep up with your dreams.

Magic

sticks toungue out at moogle

Im first, Im first! Or, uhm… Second…

But I was before moogle this time! :boogie:

ahem

Welcome to LD4all, TastesLikeChicken. (I like your username ^^)
You won`t regret registering, this forum has a great atmosphere :smile:

:wave: welcome to LD4all TastesLikeChicken :grin:

A lot of new members are amazed when they find out how much you are able to control/affect lucid dreams even when they have had LDs in the past.
While you are trying to lucid dream, you could also try to incubate that dream that you enjoyed… by telling yourself you will dream about it again and visualising the dream to yourself before sleep.

:thumbs: good luck with your lucid quest TastesLikeChicken :boogie:

:lol: Well done Magic_Dreamer for posting before DMC :wink:

One interesting thing… (Hope I won’t get banned =o) - There are many girls. ^^

It’s true but don’t take it wrong, I’ve got girlfriend so it was just a joke. :smile: It’d be nice to have any of the “completed” (can you say that?) lucid dreamers’ MSN address, in case ye’ got one… I think I have a lot to learn, and personal conversations feels more confident than forum-conversations (I know there is a PM feature but… that’s simply so slow :wink:).

Yours,
Eradon

Hi, I just joined. Found you through a friend that wasn’t aware I do some involuntary lucid dreaming in certain situations and I found your site interesting and thought i would join your forum.

Thanks,

Luella