Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII- You are here :cheer:!

This topic is to prevent the forums from being cluttered with individual “Hello, I’m new to this forum, nice to meet Y’all” topics.
So now we have a whole BIG topic where everybody can introduce themselves.

So if you are new and want to say ‘Hi’ to the rest of us, this is an excellent place to do it!
Of course, anyone is welcome to post in this topic, not just the new members.
[/color][/b]

Hey, New member here. Forum seems promising with so many friendly users. :smile:

:welcome: welcome Nyuu, interesting name! Good to have you here :smile:

Q

:wave: hello Nyuu :grin:

until you venture into the wolfgame forum :tongue: :lol:

I hope you enjoy your time here Nyuu :grin: . Have you had any LDs yet?

Hehe you`re SO right ! :content:

Or to type it in another way , keep out ofcid and X

A great big hello to all LDers!!

I’ve been poking through the forums here, and I just wanted to say that this community is way above the average intelligence level. I’ve really enjoyed some of the comments that have been made.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I was doing research on sleep apnea and got Dr. Dements book on sleep. In it he mentioned LeBerges work on lucid dreams and I was fascinated. Trying to learn all I can so I can experience it.

I am wondering if this is significant. I have, on a few occasions dreamed the phone was ringing and awoke to the sound of the phone actually ringing. I think it is fascinating that my dream incoprporated the phone ringing.

Does this description make sense?

Hello samoth :wave:

I’m sure you’ll find plenty of interesting information about lucid dreaming here. You’ve come to the right place!

I think that hearing outside sounds in your dream is not all that uncommon, and this could be used to your advantage in trying to induce a lucid dream (eg using taped recordings telling you that you are dreaming). There is more info elsewhere about this in the ‘Shortcuts to lucidity’ topic (I think).

Happy reading :content:

:welcome: hello sterlingdragon and samoth
and I agree there are a lot of interesting topics on dreaming and even off-topic subjects. Enough reading to keep you happy for quite a while :grin:
samoth, this has happened to me quite a few times. It just seems to be your subconscious “explaining away the external noise”.

HEY!
Im a trouble maker too, you know. So why didnt you mention me? Eh? EH?! sob
I can be pretti nasti, mynd you. As nasti as a mööse byte :grin:

Anyhoo, welcome to you new thingies whose names I can`t remember at the moment ^^

:welcome: Samoth and sterlingdragon !!! :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh:

And caine .
Not as much as those two !
:tongue: :tongue:

Hello!
My name is Daniel, but you can call me Kaitou, or Daniel, or whatever @.@. I’m 15 years old and male (obviously XP). I live in Wales, (the country next to England, UK).
My interests are mainly anime and manga… I stumbled here one day while searching on wikipedia for OBEs and it was linked to LDing, so…I hope I’ll make lots of friends here. n.n

I haven’t had an LD yet, but am planning to get a dream journal soon, so I’ll start trying properly then…

:wave: hello neighbour :grin:
/me is from england :content:

:welcome: welcome to LD4all, Kaitou
I hope you get your first lucid dream soon :grin: good luck :thumbs:
when you start … any jotter could act as a dream journal. I just use a small notebook and then type them up here :content:

I WAS GOING TO POST FIRST!

ignores moogs

Welcome to LD4all, new thingy. :slight_smile:

you have to be fast to beat me Darkmage Caine :tongue:

/me smacks herself :ack:
(I have on the left the dutch forum open and I clicked on the dutch version from the big I’m new here topic and then I clicked on this page and I thought why is Daniel talking in English. I should tell him there’s a english forum too)

But anyhow Welcome here :wave:

:lol: it would be funnier if you made some dutch posts here
by mistake :tongue:

lol blackangel! :happy:

moogle, waarom praat je engels, er is ook een engels forum hoor :razz:

/me mept moogle met een truit :truit:

:hide:

Q - truit or forel? :tongue:

Dont know how I missed this area before lol. Well anyway, Hi!
My name is Brad (aka TSSThorn). I am 18. I love computers. I love games. I live in newyork and work a full time job doing pc repairs and web design. I have a website for Half-Life 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog, if you would like you can check it out at https://www.sonicsociety.com. I do level design for this game just for fun. I would like to eventually learn how to become lucid just because of the interest and thoult of being able to sort of have two lives, and because it just sounds like alot of fun.

:welcome: Welcome to the forum Brad!

You’ve accomplished quite a lot for an 18-year-old! Nice site you have there, I like the layout. :grin: Ask any questions you have, everyone is nice here and will be sure to help you.

:spinning:wave: Mods)