Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX - You are here :hurray:!

This topic is to prevent the forums from being cluttered with individual “Hello, I’m new to this forum, nice to meet Y’all” topics.
So now we have a whole BIG topic where everybody can introduce themselves.

So if you are new and want to say ‘Hi’ to the rest of us, this is an excellent place to do it!
Of course, anyone is welcome to post in this topic, not just the new members.
[/color][/b]

Hey,

My name’s Dennis. I’m 16 and I live in the Netherlands.
I’m visiting this forum for quite some time now (I got very interesting in Lucid Dreaming a couple of months ago) and at one point I asked myself: “Why the heck haven’t I joined the forum yet!” :content:

First of all, I want to say I really like your site pasQual! It has really inspired me.

I’m really looking forward to discuss about Lucid Dreaming with you guys. I’m sure it will inspire me even more.

welkom Dennis :smile: Er is ook een nederlandstalig forum voor het geval je het niet wist :wink:
(Welcome Dennis, we also have a dutch forum in case you didn’t know)

Glad to have inspired you :content: Looking forward to reading your posts :smile:

:wave: welcome to LD4all Yoshimi and ArdatLili and welkom Dennis :welcome:

A lot of lucid dreamers use nightmares as a means of attaining lucidity. Lot’s of young children learn how to become lucid because of the frequency of their nightmares. So it isn’t unusual at all :wiske:
by the way we have a nightmare diary in the stuff of dreams forum :eh:

hello ArdatLili, you may wish to post in the “Which country do you live in? part II” topic which can be found here [community.ld4all.com/t/which-country-do-you-live-in-part-ii/14137/1)
you could also post in “Lucid Announcements” ld4all.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=32 if you aim to meet up with fellow lucid dreamers in real life
two members who immediately come to mind are Pedro and mith :cheer:
… and what’s wrong with england? :tongue:

I hope you all enjoy your time at LD4all

pasQuale,

I think the English language versions of forums are much more fun, cause you get to talk to people from all over the world, and the more people, the more good ideas I think :wink: But thanks anyway, and thanks for the welcome guys.

BTW, I’m sorry I placed my post in the wrong forum. I read my private message after I posted this. Anyway, I found out my post was already moved so no big deal :content:

:content: I mentioned the dutch forum since there seem to be quite a few dutch members here who don’t know there is also a dutch forum. But you are right, the atmosphere on the international forum is different than on the dutch one :smile:

hi all im new lol my names james mcardle from cleethorpes england , 17 got a gf of 14 lol , erm dunnow hat so say really , im interested in this site and hope to get on well wit hmy dreaming

Hello everybody, im new.

Well, i hope i’ll get some enlightment about my foamy dreams and have some nice discussions.

16 yo SWE likes music alot, well anything thats is 70’s or older

Hey jamesmcardle and KotG! Welcome to LD4all :wave:

I’m sure you all can find some dream enlightenment by browsing this great forum :wink: Enjoy your stay!

Happy dreaming :happy:

SHALLLLOOOOO KOTG!!!

I hOpe you will enjoy your stay maaan!

Hey everyone, I’m new here. I’ve been interested in lucid dreaming for at least a year now, but I haven’t really made an effort to actually become lucid until recently. But anyway, about myself, I’m 15, I live in the US, and I have a deep interest in music and politics. BTW, I like the site, it’s very helpful :smile:

Welcome dude, we’ll be friendly even if you say “Lucid Dreaming SUCKS” (credit to cheesebacon for that).

:wave: hello jamesmcardle, KotG and Sal
welcome to LD4all … I can’t believe how fast the forum is growing :wow:
I hope you all enjoy your time at the forum and really enjoy the resulting lucid dreams too :grin:

Hey im new i was told about this by a friend and thought i would do some research, i remember dreams all the time and they can be very strange at times!

:welcome: Heya Scopio!

Everybody is very nice here, so feel free to ask any questions. You should start a dream journal so we can hear some of those great dreams! :grin:

Happy LD’s! :boogie:

I would like to make a dream journal, i would prefer to have one online is there a place i can make one on this site? :smile:

hello Scopio :welcome: You can just make your own dream journal topic in our dream diary forum ld4all.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
just click new topic, pick a title and type it in the subject box and start typing :smile:

welcome to LD4all Scopio :grin:

Welcome all the new people

/me gives everyone a big hug :hug:

Thanks moogle :happy: i was on here for about 5 hours last night and just before i was leaving to go to bed and begin my adventure into LD i stumbled across ‘old hag’ so i read further and to be honest i was terrified of going to sleep :cry:

Anyway i went to bed and tried wild and it was really strange i started seeing little lights and shapes so i just followed them, after doing this for a while i started to feel like i was floating (i have had this feeling as a young child also, like the bed was falling or moving very fast!) unfortunatley after this i think i failed to stay aware and fell asleep. Ah well it’s my first time :content: However i woke up this morning having remembered a dream i had with great detail! I am going to get a dream journal going this is great! :grin:

Hello all. I’m new here. However, I feel kind of like a compulsive overeater browsing an anorexic website :smile: I’ve spent my whole life trying to stop lucid dreams and all of you are trying to have them. When I was 16 (after a terrifying OBE) I went to the book store to try to find a book to help me get a normal, run of the mill good night’s sleep. I was stunned when I realized that the shelves were full of books exactly like this website. There wasn’t anyone who wanted to stop having them. I haven’t done much research on them, in fact in reading through this forum I had to read all the definition to the capitalized words to follow the conversations. I had no idea there was such a dream lingo. I found this site by doing a Yahoo search for “too much lucid dreaming” (I do this occasionally just to see if there is anyone else out there) and it pulled up the one such posting on this site. I joined so I could post a reply and lend a sympathetic ear. It’s not that I’m anti-LD that certainly is not true, I just wish I had and on/off switch. I wish I could tell you all, the secret ON switch to have LDs but if I knew that then I would know the OFF switch too. So I unfortunately can’t help any of you have a LD and more then any one as been able to help me stop having them. This website has been very informative though. I wish you all happy lucid dreaming!

:welcome: 2muchLDing! I understand what you mean. It is hard to believe that somebody would want to stop having LD’s but i can imagine it can be tiresome, being aware all the time. Maybe you could do some reverse induction technique or something? I hope you will stay around, and hopefully find the answer to your problem :smile: