The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic VII

[b][color=red][MOD Edit]
Welcome to part 7 of The Big “Hi, I’m new here!” Topic.

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI

This topic is to prevent the forums from being cluttered with individual “Hello, I’m new to this forum, nice to meet Y’all” topics.
So now we have a whole BIG topic where everybody can introduce themselves.

So if you are new and want to say ‘Hi’ to the rest of us, this is an excellent place to do it!
Of course, anyone is welcome to post in this topic, not just the new members.
[/MOD Edit][/color][/b]

Hello everyone!

I’ve been reading through the posts here, trying to decide if I should join, and all of you seem like really great people, so I thought I would give it a try!

I’ve only recently been getting into LD-ing, though I’ve been doing it for years, I just didn’t know what I was doing! I’ve only had a few in the last couple years, but I remember as a kid I could do it almost at will! I can’t do that anymore! :confused:

I have (or had) a lot of questions, most of which have been answered in the posts, but I still have a few more.

I’m glad I found this place, it would be nice to make some friends, and have poeple to talk to about this!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Soo… Hello! :smile:

~qrisoity~

Hi QR10S17Y mmm interesting name lol :happy:

Welcome at the forum!
Great to hear you are already a Lucid dreamer :smile:

Have fun!

Jeff

Hi Son of Nitrous, Lotus, Anotherdreamer4U, Nightmare_B4_Christmas, and QR10S17Y…
Welcome to ld4all forum (hopefully I didn’t forget anyone? If so, please forgive me). It’s a pleasure to meet you and please feel free to explore around… we won’t bite ya. :wink:
Good luck with your lucid dreams and your journey. :biggrin:

Welcome again to the ld4all forum!
DM7

Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to become a frequent poster here!

ok, that’s all, I just wanted to say thanks… I’m off to sleepy time : )

See you all tomorrow where I may bombard you with questions! :wow:

lol.

~qriosity~

Mmm QR10S17Y Bombard even, hehehe :happy:

Take cover dreamers :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jeff

runs and ducks

I’m taking a cover Sir! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wink:

Ah, I am just kidding, don’t worry about it, feel free to ask us any type of questions. :smile:

Hey, Thanks for the welcome…and by the way Moogle, Nightmare before christmas Is like my favorite movie EVER :cool_laugh: YAY TIM BURTON + DANNY ELFMAN = HEAVEN :shy: seriously its a great place and thanks for the welcome all!

I cannot express my endless hate for Nightmare Before Christmas.

No, no, not you, by the way welcome to the forum Son of Nitrous, Lotus, AnotherDreamer4U!

oh, and you, Nightmare b4 Christmas. :grin:

It seems all three of you are good to go, just do them WBTB and MILDs!
Let’s all hide behind that Newbie Advice series, make them read through that! lol! I had to do it when I was your post-number, sonny!

InfectionO how can you say that? I’m tempted to post nightmare before christmas lyrics now. :tongue:

So,evrybody says HI here let me join :happy:
Hi i am new,i live in Poland but know English quite good
LD are cool! i read about them every day!! wish me luck,i want to have my own LD :happy:

Wellcome to the forum worm. Good luck with your quest for lucid dreams. I have already read a couple of your posts elsewhere on the forum.

Have fun!

Hey Worm and QR10S17Y!! :grin: Welcome to LD4all! Feel free to ‘bombard’ us with questions pretty much anywhere in the forum, frustrations=Quest to lucidity, experiments=Lucid Lab, foods/gadgets to help induce lucidity=Shortcuts to lucidity, you get the general Idea. It’s not the end of the world if you post in the wrong thread! Just have fun looking around and improving your lucid skills! :grin:
-Charlotte

Hi, I’ve just joined.
Always talking about lucid dreams with my family but they’re not really interested. Looks like theres loads of useful tips here and interesting topics.
~Whispa~

Welcome to the forum, Whispa. I try to get my family into lucid dreaming too but they never seem interested.

Hey everyone, I thought I would say hello to you all, I hope to be an active part in this fun group of dreamers. Everyone here seems to be wonderfull…

Hello underjoyed, we are OVERJOYED to have you join us. :cool_laugh:
Have fun, read all the information you can and any problems or questions there is always someone willing to help.

Again, a great welcome to all newcomers…
Enjoy this great forum…

Hey worm, whispa, and underjoyed!

:grin:

I’m sure everyone who participates in this forum knows English quite [nitpick] well [/nitpick]

and don’t worry everyone will learn that lucid dreaming is the superior of materialism soon enough…

well here’s wishing good luck to you all! merry lucid dreaming to all, and to all a good night! (how can you stand that stuffed freak opera?! and worst of all it might get stuck in my head! don’t you dare defile the lyrics thread!! ) :cry:

Quote —> Hello underjoyed, we are OVERJOYED to have you join us
:grin: lol! Moogle, you are too funny !
Welcome whispa and underjoyed to our forum! Have fun meeting fellow LDers and persuing your lucid dreaming skills! I hope you find the forum a fun place to learn about dreaming and other spiritual (or not) topics, and feel free to ask us any question that you need an answer to :grin:

Hello to all are new members.
Hope we can get you LDing real soon. :smile: