Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII - You are here :cheer:!

This topic is to prevent the forums from being cluttered with individual “Hello, I’m new to this forum, nice to meet Y’all” topics.
So now we have a whole BIG topic where everybody can introduce themselves.

So if you are new and want to say ‘Hi’ to the rest of us, this is an excellent place to do it!
Of course, anyone is welcome to post in this topic, not just the new members.
[/color][/b]

Well, hey, I’m new here!

I was really into this 3 or 4 years ago but just kinda lost it. Then yesterday I started reading “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming” again and now I have to get back into it.

Last night I remembered bits and pieces of 3 dreams. Tonight I intend on improving on that!

-Ben

:welcome: hello Ben
I hope you keep on improving too and soon experience a lucid dream :boogie:

hey all, i actually came here from a gaming site, kinda weird i know, but i have become very interested in Lucid Dreams, and i think i might of had a LD the other night, WILD i believe ( i went straight from awakw to the LD) best experiance ive ever had. im on yahoo messenger pretty much all the time from 5 o clock till like 2 in the morning

Moogle:

Have you ever played Final Fantasy 3 (6 in japan) for SNES? Because thats one of my favorite games of all-time and Moogle is badass in that game!

-Ben

yes, i have played all the FF series (im pretty sure) i almost worship Square Enix. i still remember when i would walk around i talk to random strangers with a “kupo!” thrown in at random intervals

Yes, but I played it when they reissued it for the playstation. I bought all the older games in the series that way except for the actual FF III which I got on the pc because I couldn’t buy it anywhere. (we have a final fantasy topic in lounge before I make the “Hi, I’m new here” go completely :tongue: )

kupo s8acrine :grin:
Congratulations on the lucid dream :thumbs: you may want to post it in our “My First LD Collection” in the dream diary forum (I added a few more moogle smilies just for you both :smile: )

:welcome: Ben and s8acrine !

Warning
This forum is addictive ! :wink:

Hello, I’m new

I achieved a lucid dream a couple weeks back quite randomly during the middle of the night after not being able to get to sleep, that caused me to remember about lucid dreams, and now I have taken up the quest to achieve more.

So, Hi everyone

:wave: hello Hubbub
:cheer: congratulations on your lucid dream :cheer:
There’s nothing like a LD to make you want even more of them :grin:
:thumbs: good luck with your dreaming :happy:
you may wish to post your dream in our dream diary forum and keep a record of your progress in a dream diary there. :wiske:

Welcom to all of you newbies :grin:

Ahoy maties, how goes the voyage?

I just registered as i have quite an interest in Lucid Dreaming. I have yet to have one but looking forward to it. LD’s sound extremely fun, i’ve always wanted to have one.

a bit about myself. I am 23 years old, born on OCT 30, 1982. So that makes me a scorpio on the year of the Dog.
I hail from Michigan(the hand looking-like state) in the United States.
I am heavily involved in art, fantasy and gaming. I also enjoy role-playing, Dungeons and Dragons or Vampire.

Hit me up with a PM sometime if you want to or on AIM or Yahoo M (as long as it pertains to dreaming or any of my interests stated in my profile or just want to give a shout out)
well peace out y’all, keep on dreaming

Hm, interesting. I’m a gamer too. :grin: Vampire? The Masquerade? If yes, the PnP or the PC version?

Anyway, welcome aboard! You’ll be treated well no matter what here. Congrats for joining the club, enjoy your stay. :smile:

Aye, Nameless, Masquerade
I played a Tremere detective woman that fell through a wall trying to eavesdrop on a conversation with auspex senses.
i love my story teller, she rocks.

Welcome to the forum Dark00stirfry :wave: hope that you will fint the PG very usefull for killing some time :tongue:

:welcome: hello Dark00stirfry
well you have come to the right place to get information and encouragement about lucid dreaming :boogie:
since you gave your date of birth I couldn’t resist looking up your galactic signature (Red Galactic Serpent)
I hope you enjoy your time here and have your first LD very soon :thumbs:

:welcome: Dark00stirfry !

Hi,

I saw some people discussing dreams on some forums and it eventually leads to lucid dreaming and this site! This all sounds very awsome and I have started trying, I do have dreams but I just don’t realise they are dreams!

Anyway, how do you pronounce “lucid”?

Sunnz welcome ! :beer: :boogie:

:wave: hello Sunnz
mmm lucid is pronounced lu–cid
welcome to LD4all and I hope you experience your first lucid dream very soon :happy: … just finding out about them produces a LD in some people :eh:
So good luck :thumbs:

Hello! I´m new,I´m from Sweden,16 years old. I´ve had 1 ½ lucid dreams. And I want to get really really good at it!