The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic VIII

[b][color=red][MOD Edit]
Welcome to The Big “Hi, I’m new here!” Topic - part 8.

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII <-- you are here!
Part IX

This topic is to prevent the forums from being cluttered with individual “Hello, I’m new to this forum, nice to meet Y’all” topics.
So now we have a whole BIG topic where everybody can introduce themselves.

So if you are new and want to say ‘Hi’ to the rest of us, this is an excellent place to do it!
Of course, anyone is welcome to post in this topic, not just the new members.
[/MOD Edit][/color][/b]

hello everyone:)

allot of people probably know me from ld4all chat and sealife:)

i thought i would start getting to know u guys, so i am inspired to take part in discussion. :smile:

hmm… what to say?? hehe

i like art, and i guess i had my first ld bout 7 months ago:)

anyways:) catch u guys later:)

I’m a newbie here and I’d like to say a big THANKYOU already. This site has already got me back on track with my lucid dreaming and now I’m on a mission again.

I started practicing a few years ago and have had many brief lucid dreams over the years. But I kind of hit a brick wall and just stopped thinking about it for a while.

In the last couple of weeks I have been checking this site regularly and am now applying ideas such as the DJ and WILD, ideas that I had never really considered using before, but am now convinced of their usefullness.

And, although I haven’t quite had a LD in the last fortnight, I’ve had many experiences where I’ve been on the verge of remembering.

Also, this is the perfect time for me to find this site and get some practice in, as I’m on holidays from uni and don’t have a hell of a lot going on at the moment.

Hello Waterstar I have already met you on ld4all chat…glad you decided to join in on the forum too.
Hi Puncheo, I have just read your lyrics post…is that the reason you decided on your user name?

Hi all - nice to be here, I’m fresh into trying to go LD on my own. Hoping to get the hang of it soon. :smile:

I was expecting an avatar of a dragon. :tongue:
Hello Albareth Dragon. If you browse around the forum you will find lots of advice and help on Lucid Dreaming. Hope you get lots of LDs very soon.
You will find everyone is very friendly so don’t be slow to ask for extra help if you need it. :wiske:

Hehe - my sig image involves dragons - but it seems like you can’t use those here… :sad:

And yeah - it seems like a great forum - so far I’m just reading up on already posted info, but no doubt once I try this stuff I’ll appreciate the help… :shy:

:smile: Welcome to ld4all forum to all who I haven’t greeted yet. I haven’t visited this discussion for a while. :smile: Cool avatar by the way Dragon! :biggrin:

Greetingz everybody! :biggrin:
dm7

hello everyone as you can see im new :happy: and glad to be here
have found this site two days ago and have got my dream journal with 1 entry so im on my way

Does that mean we motivated you tio start your dream journal? :happy:
It’s always good to see new members joining. We are all friendly and will give help when we can. If you post, someone will always turn up eventually! I hope to see you around the forum in the future.
Don’t forget to check out all the lucidity intro threads and have fun with your dreams.

Metajake, waterstar, puncheo, Albareth Dragon, and tracer,
welcome to the forum!!
uh oh. have to go now. bye. Er, good luck (and good skill too) with your LDs?? see ya around. hopefully.

Hi tracer,

Welcome to LD4all forum. It’s nice to have you here! :cool_laugh: Feel free to explore around and don’t be afraid to ask us any questions. Good luck with your lucid journey! :smile:

I like your avatar too by the way. Love that hand! :lol:

With a lot of greetings!
Dm7

thanks for the welcome everyone
and hope to pick up more than a few tips from all you out there not really at the stage where im ready to LD yet but ill be sure to give you a yell when i am

i picked the avatar out of a matrix comic thought it was cool glad im not the only one :smile:

Actually, no, I didn’t even think of that. But I like it :smile:

Like a true artist, I just do it and come up with the meaning of it later. :tongue:

Thanx for the welcome, guys

Hello everyone
I have been trying to get LD:s for 3 weeks. Last night i got my first.
When i woke up the lights didn’t work, so i looked at my clock and saw 26 and some strange lines. After that i knew i was dreaming, but i suppose i got a bit too exited because after that i just saw lines everywhere and then i woke up for real.

Nice place by the way

Well done on experiencing your first LD! I noticed your “testing” on 123 and was about to suggest you introduce yourself here…but you beat me to it! :happy:
I hope you get your next LD very soon and they will get longer. You could enter the competition rankings in “Quest for Lucidity” if you wish.
I hope to see you around the forum a lot in the future. :wiske:

Just wanted to make my first post, I’ve been lurking for some time now. This is a great forum, I had no idea there were that many people interested in LD and are actually able to do it! I first learned about LD about 10 years ago when I was in high school. I was really motivated for about a year, kept a dream journal and everything. But I just couldn’t really get it for some reason. Only succeeded a couple times very briefly. I always instantly woke up. So I basically forgot about the whole thing until now. So hopefully, I can renew my efforts in 2004 and maybe be more successful than my first try. See you guys around…

Hello Donnie Darko, so you are an official lurker. I don’t think I could resist posting for so long! :lmao: Hope you get into the habit of being motivated to achieve LDs. The good thing about this forum is if you ever get slightly disheartened there’s always someone that comes along and helps you get going again. :wiske:

hello to everyone new:)

Hi Alana cookie :smile: Metajake, puncheo, Albareth Dragon, and tracer!

Welcome at the forum, hope you all enjoy your stay here!
And enrich us with your dream experiences.

Good luck and enjoy!

Jeff

Jeff, you got rid of your penguin! :sad: I’m glad I have a copy on my documents. :happy: