The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" IX

[b][color=red][MOD Edit]
Welcome to The Big “Hi, I’m new here!” Topic - part 9.

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX <-- you are here!

This topic is to prevent the forums from being cluttered with individual “Hello, I’m new to this forum, nice to meet Y’all” topics.
So now we have a whole BIG topic where everybody can introduce themselves.

So if you are new and want to say ‘Hi’ to the rest of us, this is an excellent place to do it!
Of course, anyone is welcome to post in this topic, not just the new members.
[/MOD Edit][/color][/b]

Hey everybody!! I’m new here! Not really but just never really took the time to post on this topic until now. kinda late by now but oh well. Great site btw i love it here! i just recently had my very fisrt ever LD the other day and man did it feel great! oh yea and Dm7, do you always refer to yourself in the third person?

Hello to jamieartist. :grin:

blazinfish, it’s better late than never…I can’t remember if we have talked yet…but here’s a late welcome for you too. Congratulations on the LD! :cool:

Hullo! I’m new here. I’m also new to the the idea of lucidity but it facinates me and I want to learn more about it. This site is awesome it has helped me understand lucidity a lot better. I may or may not have had a lucid dream before…I’m not sure if they were really lucid dreams or something else; thats one of the reasons I want to learn more. So I hope I don’t get too annoying with all my questions. :smile:

Welcome Rowan and what a beautiful Avatar :smile:
Dont worry about your questions but go look for answers first by reading some around at the forum. :wink:

Hi Blazinfish congrats on your first LD :smile:

Happy dreams all!

Jeff

blazinfish and Rowan,

Welcome to ld4all forum! Rowan, beautiful avatar! Did you make it yourself? Blazinfish… “Dm7, do you always refer to yourself in the third person?” What do you mean? I refer myself in the first person. Unless I wasn’t aware of what I was typing in other discussion(s)? Ok… both of you… have fun! And don’t worry… attack us with questions. That’s what this forum is for! :biggrin: We won’t get annoyed, I promise… as long as you use search :look: function too… it is helpful too. :biggrin:

GreetingzzZZ,
Dm7

No I didn’t make it…wish I could draw like that though :smile:
And thank you for the mention about the search button…I feel really stupid but I didn’t realize it was there before…oops. anyways I’ll use it now that i know its there, thanks!

Ah :smile: No problem. Yeah I’d love to draw something like that! :content: It’s a beautiful avatar! Indeed!

Have fun using search button! :biggrin:

hello Rowan! I too love your avatar :peek:

Hello Blazenfish, I have a feeling that I’ve welcomed you before… checks fingers well, maybe in a dream :smile: Welcom (again?) to LD4all!

Hi im a newbie here. i hope i’ll enjoy this site as much as u do.
im portuguese by the way :tongue:

Hello Portuguese Dead by nature :smile:
Welcome!
I have been twice in Portugal when i was a little kid, was beautiful there.
Maybe i go back there someday.

Ok happy dreams and enjoy the forum :wink:

Jeff

thanks jeff.
where did u went in portugal?

Hi Dead by Nature! Sad to say but I’ve never been near portugal. Welcom to the forum :smile:

Hello Dead by Nature and Rowan. Is it that obvious that we all love this site? :happy:

hi charlottedreamer and moogle
why do u have that name moogle? … cause of FF series ?.. its my favourite game…
of course we do…

Yes…I am a final fantasy addict…in addition to being a forum addict. :happy:

i wish there was a method ffild… final fantasy induced lucid dreaming… i would get lucid every night lol

thank u two…
of cuorse we´ll enjoy the site…

Hey everyone .
Im the new newest member . Nice to meet you all . :content:

oooh I can’t wait for your sig…it will be spectacular since it is still under construction. :grin:
I have got a feeling you won’t be the newest new newest member for long. :tongue:

Welcome to the forum, don’t forget to read the sticky topics in the lucidity section. I look forward to all your posts to come. :wiske:

Welcome to Dash Iros!!! I hope you love this forum as much as we all do and find it useful in your lucid dreaming journey