NT: Any Lucidity tips without herbs or machines?

Old Topic Title: “Hiya”
Welcome to the forum. We ask that Introductions be posted in the “The Big 'Hi, I’m new here” topic.

Hiya all. I’m new to lucid dreaming (even though I’ve had about 6) I started the RC today. Any other tips, without herbs, or machines???

Hi Blumpy :smile: mm you could try selfhypnosis, zen meditation or wild, wbtb, and mild also to have a ld, or reading the forum and books.
Read the forum, quest for Lucidity and beyond dreaming, there u can find many of these topics. In shortcuts its namely about herbs, plants, vitamins, food, machines and music to get an fast connection with a ld.

Jeff

blumpy,
I’m not sure from your post whether you’ve had an LD before or not … but either way, if you’re just getting into it, there have been a lot of comments around the board about “beginners luck” that most people have noticed. It seems that when people first start thinking about LD’ing, especially if they’re doing RC’s and are very excited, there’s often a quick success. Dream recall is very important too … read the thread on that if you need tips.
Have fun!
Peace,
Sruthan