The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXIX [XXVIII missed out]

Hey all new ones ! :wave:

Hello, all! This is my first post; I just joined today after experiencing my first intentional lucid dream. I’m looking forward to many more in the future! This site has been a good resource for me for the last week, even though I wasn’t a member yet. I hope to learn a lot more while I’m here.

I’m not really new to the forum it’ll be a year in april.
I changed my name, as for now “my lips are sealed” because of certain reasons, not bad reasons.
yes I have posted on the forum many (not up in the 1000’s yet) times and you might even know who I am now.

Bye for now and may Wolb be with you

First post for me! I am totally psyched about this stuff, I heard about it from another person and I saw the website, It is going to be awesome… :cool_laugh: If theres anything I need to know… I’ll let ya know!

:help: What is the Suneye technique? :help:

Welcome, Datameister, WILD, and Demon[of]fury!:wave:
I hope you enjoy it in here!
…and I’m still curious as to who you are, WILD…:hmmm:

Welcome, Datameister and Demon[of]Fury! :wave:

Welcome again and happy birthday, WILD (nice name, by the way!). As you are an old member, I think you should PM pasQuale telling your reasons for double accounting…

Datameister, it would be lovely if you posted your first LD in our collection. :content: I’d love to see you starting a Dream Diary too :smile:

Demon[of]Fury, yes :yes: this is going to be awesome! By the way, you might want to read the BIG Suneye topic to see if it clears your doubts…

Take care all!

—Bruno

:welcome:

Welcome Demon[of]Fury and Datameister :wave:

:wave: hello Datameister and Demon[of]Fury welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
It’s good to have you both aboard :yay:

:welcome: new dudes! :wave:

umm… i haven done much in here… so hi… and by in here i meant this topic…

Hello everyone.
I have been interested in these things for quite a while, but I’ve never really taken it seriously. Not until recently.
I’ve had two lucid dreams that I can remember. One that we aren’t going to talk about, and one where I was flying inside of a castle filled with trees.
I have no problems with falling asleep, but I can get up anytime I want, even without an alarmclock. So I guess that means that I have pretty good control over my brain when I sleep.
So far I’ve never tried any of the techniques for a long period of time, but now I’m going to do the RCs, and the one where you wake up in the middle of the night and do something related to lucid dreaming and then go to bed again, combined with wild/mild techniques.

I hope that it works, 'cause from what I can remember of the lucid dreams, it was a wonderful feeling to be in complete control of the world. But no, I’m not some sort of control freek :razz:

If you have any tips for getting started, feel free to PM me.

'Sup Nevon! :handshake:

Welcome Nevon :wave:

Hi Nevon. I hope you enjoy the site as much as i do!

Thanks everyone :love:

It’s not too late for me to welcome you, is it?

/me waves to Nevon

Oh, :good: Niiice avatar, Nevon–I’m guessing you’re a Tekken fan, no? :wink:

I LOVE Tekken! :woot:

Anyway, cool av–that’s a shot of Jin from the Tekken 6 preview, isn’t it? Can’t wait 'til it comes out…:content:

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums but have been researching LD for a long while. I think this is a great website + forum and am glad to be a part of it. I am proficient in WILDing and have great DR and many many lengthy DJ’s :smile: .

-Miskingo

:wave: Miskingo–very cool name, BTW :wink:

Well, :welcome: to LD4All–have a great time! :woot: