The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXVI

:cool: Now I have three groups!

soccersloy, archdreamer, Zoch, Marekso, BlissfullBlues :grouphug:
unkn0wn, dreamy_girlie, Tomthebomb, Gloaming, cue5c :grouphug:
lispozord, lucidBob, syxx521, Izkara, Miroff :grouphug:

Well…

That sure makes me feel special!
And I love group hugs!!

I’m thinking I should get some sleep now…
:yaaawn:

Psyche!!!

I am a woman of the night…

And I, a Huey of the night :peek:–let us wander the forum aimlessly…

:content: I think we should go to the ‘Playground’–before the Mods come, follow me…https://www.ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16350

Hello everyone ! :wave:

LD4all is the nicest place on tha web !

And just to inform , Huey is a bit weird and hungry for posts , you may want to ignore him :tongue:

Well, since this is the “Hi I’m New here” post, I suppose I should say:

Hi! I’m new here!

:happy: Nice to meet you all. I hope I can end up learning more about LD.

Never managed to get a LD before, but I have good recalling abilities. Anyway, check out my post!

https://community.ld4all.com/t/good-recalling-but-unable-to-have-a-ld-plus-story/16346

Even if not for helping me, read it for a weird/funny dream story!

:handshake: Hey Rodrigo! I’m Huey! And Blackman…

Nice to meet you–now I can add you to my expanding group of friends–:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :cool:

C’mon, I’ll show you around…

HEY RODRIGO!!! :hurray:

(Yeah, sorry, I’m going to NOT freak you out like Bruno did. :razz:)

Welcome to LD4all, I hope you have a pleasant stay…

AND NEVER LEAVE!!! :ebil:

Thanks guys :happy: And don’t worry, noone’s freaking me out.

… yet. :ebil:

No, now I’m just kidding. :content: (But I did freak you a bit, didn’t I? :tongue:)

By the way, BEM-VINDO AO FÓRUM, RODRIGO! :boogie:

(“Welcome to the forum, Rodrigo! :boogie:”)

:cool:

(I wonder if Genki will notice another brazillian fellow joined…)

Hey everyone, I’m new here. I started LDing a few months ago with a decent amount of success. I think its great that there is a place where Lucid Dreamers can share their their stories and ideas and help other people achieve the wonderfulness that is Lucid Dreaming. This is the first forum I’ve ever joined and I’m excited to share ideas with other Lucid Dreamers.

:welcome: Welcome Mr. Diggity!

You’ve chosen the BEST forum to be your first, for it is the finest. You will not find a friendlier place in the whole internet. :grin: I’m Wolf/Wolb/The Wolbish One/10,000 other nicknames, nice to meet you! :handshake:

:handshake: Mr. Diggity! Welcome to the forum! I’m Huey :cool:, and I’ll be your tour guide–no time to meet everybody, but here’s moogle :moogle: and here’s Wolf :wolf:

Okay, let’s check out the forum…

Hey Im JM and Im new here… I’ve never had a Lucid Dream that I can remember , but thats why I am here. My goal is to become a Lucid Dreamer I have already started a ‘Dream Diary’ to help me with the first steps remembering and writing.Im open to any suggestions you Pro-LDers have to offer. The only thing that comes close to out of the ordinary in my dreams are the Deja Vuo(sp?) ones that I have very often. I can have these dreams everytime I go to sleep, and its really weird. However, I want to become a Lucid Dreamer because it sounds like it is alot of fun and a cool experience. I also want to learn about shared dreams so if anyone has any info. on that please fill me in.

-JM

:handshake: JM–nice to meet you! :cool: I’m Huey–also known as Blackman…and well–I’ve greeted so many people–you will also join my large group of rebels–to fight against the sinister forces of the MOD Squad :ebil:!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:8):beer: (you can have a drink at the bar with Rodrigo…)https://forum.ld4all.com/viewtopic.php?t=16338

My army is almost complete–just two more…:plotting:

:wave: hello Rodrigo, Mr. Diggity and JM :grin:

:yes: recall is important, it enables you to know what your usual dreams are like - so you can spot them when dreaming. Also it’s a waste of time having a LD if you can’t remember it afterwards :tongue:

:eh: and now we have spoilt you for any other forums :wink: - LD4all is the best :cheer:

It may be an idea to post them in our dream diary forum - knowing that others are reading your journal can motivate you to keep it active.

Shared dreaming is discussed in our Beyond Dreaming forum, so you will find information there :happy:

I hope you all enjoy your time at LD4all, there is something here for all abilities and tastes :boogie:

Are me :cool:, you :moogle:, Wolf :wolf:, Bruno, and Petter the only members who greet newbs, moogle? :eh:

Greetings JM :wink:

Oh cool–Zoch does, too :good:

Welcome, Mr. Diggity and JM! :content:

Oooo, Zoch (I still don’t know if it’s OK to call you your real name), nice new avatar! I love it! :content: