The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXVI

Hey everyone, I’m new here. I started LDing a few months ago with a decent amount of success. I think its great that there is a place where Lucid Dreamers can share their their stories and ideas and help other people achieve the wonderfulness that is Lucid Dreaming. This is the first forum I’ve ever joined and I’m excited to share ideas with other Lucid Dreamers.

:welcome: Welcome Mr. Diggity!

You’ve chosen the BEST forum to be your first, for it is the finest. You will not find a friendlier place in the whole internet. :grin: I’m Wolf/Wolb/The Wolbish One/10,000 other nicknames, nice to meet you! :handshake:

:handshake: Mr. Diggity! Welcome to the forum! I’m Huey :cool:, and I’ll be your tour guide–no time to meet everybody, but here’s moogle :moogle: and here’s Wolf :wolf:

Okay, let’s check out the forum…

Hey Im JM and Im new here… I’ve never had a Lucid Dream that I can remember , but thats why I am here. My goal is to become a Lucid Dreamer I have already started a ‘Dream Diary’ to help me with the first steps remembering and writing.Im open to any suggestions you Pro-LDers have to offer. The only thing that comes close to out of the ordinary in my dreams are the Deja Vuo(sp?) ones that I have very often. I can have these dreams everytime I go to sleep, and its really weird. However, I want to become a Lucid Dreamer because it sounds like it is alot of fun and a cool experience. I also want to learn about shared dreams so if anyone has any info. on that please fill me in.

-JM

:handshake: JM–nice to meet you! :cool: I’m Huey–also known as Blackman…and well–I’ve greeted so many people–you will also join my large group of rebels–to fight against the sinister forces of the MOD Squad :ebil:!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:8):beer: (you can have a drink at the bar with Rodrigo…)https://forum.ld4all.com/viewtopic.php?t=16338

My army is almost complete–just two more…:plotting:

:wave: hello Rodrigo, Mr. Diggity and JM :grin:

:yes: recall is important, it enables you to know what your usual dreams are like - so you can spot them when dreaming. Also it’s a waste of time having a LD if you can’t remember it afterwards :tongue:

:eh: and now we have spoilt you for any other forums :wink: - LD4all is the best :cheer:

It may be an idea to post them in our dream diary forum - knowing that others are reading your journal can motivate you to keep it active.

Shared dreaming is discussed in our Beyond Dreaming forum, so you will find information there :happy:

I hope you all enjoy your time at LD4all, there is something here for all abilities and tastes :boogie:

Are me :cool:, you :moogle:, Wolf :wolf:, Bruno, and Petter the only members who greet newbs, moogle? :eh:

Greetings JM :wink:

Oh cool–Zoch does, too :good:

Welcome, Mr. Diggity and JM! :content:

Oooo, Zoch (I still don’t know if it’s OK to call you your real name), nice new avatar! I love it! :content:

/me aint in here too often, but Kenai can welcome people too :aww:
so…
/me (the cuddly forum bear) welcomes: Rodrigo, Mr. Diggity, JM, Izkara, Miroff and syxx521… :hug:

on the behalf of myself i want to apologise for being to lazy to get all the names from every part of this topic since i last posted, but welcome to you too :hug:

Hi, I just joined. I was doing some research for a psychology project when I found this site. I’ve been lucid dreaming for a rather long time, and it’s nice to meet other people who have them, too. Usually people don’t know what I’m talking about when I mention how I dream.

Are you from Dreamviews :eh:?

I swear I saw that name at Dreamviews…:uh:

Well, :welcome: to the forum! You’ll have a great time here–don’t argue with me, YOU WILL!!

:ebil:

So…you can join my group of rebels–:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::beer:8)8)

You are now a member of the Newb Rebel Society–help us fight against the ebil powers of the MOD Corruptors Force !

Oh, and–

Have a nice time on the forum! :handshake:

Just one more…:plotting:

Whats crackin?

I’m new here, and I just (as in last 30 seconds) became re-interested in lucid dreaming. I was able to do it frequently enough after doing a lot of research, but late this summer I had a few issues I needed to fix up, and lucid dreaming was completely wiped from my memory. I even lost all of my dream journals and all of that gooble-dee-gook.

So I have a first question I don’t think is worth creating a new thread for…

I know that if you look at a book or somthing written, it should change everytime you look, which is how I was dreaming my first time.

But is it possible to memorize, lets say a peice of sheet music and bring it up correctly and accurately (and possibly play it) in your dream?

:welcome: WELCOME metBANS!!! :hurray:

Rofl, I thought the “What’s crackin’?” thing was a question at first, like they said it in an earlier post. :content:

As long as your memory’s good enough, you should be able to remember a sheet of music. You don’t have to really use that as a guide as long as you remember the music though. :razz:

Free your mind, man, free your mind… :cool:

Its not that I want to remember the music as much, but I would like to see if I could (yins guys are gonna find this funny) practice music while dreaming, and see if it would apply to my real life playing.

As I’m aspiring to be a music major, I can never practice my instrument enough, not that its tedious, but rather its the most relaxing, enjoyable thing I can do for myself.

:wave: hello paperdoll66 and metBANS
welcome to LD4all - the greatest community on the net :boogie:
I hope you both enjoy your time here :smile:

It would depend on the person. I often read text without it changing and have many forum dreams with stable text in them.
So it should be possible to do what you say, but it would depend on the particular dreamer. But if you can actually memorise the music … you wouldn’t need it in front of you in order to play it :tongue:

A lot of people do practice instruments in LDs, so I guess that there’s some merit to the idea. I don’t, personally, but that’s just because I have better things to do in LDs. I guess I could try it, though, but only if it’s convenient.

:handshake: metBANS…never heard that before

Welcome to the forum–come, join my group of rebels–(8@ :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Now let’s see–1, 2, 3,…4,–can you guys stand still…? :unsure:

:plotting: Perfect…

:ebil: HAHAHA!!! Now, we’re ready all mods–WE ATTACK TONIGHT!!!

Oh, and as for you, metBAN–hope you have great time on the forum :wave:especially after we defeat the Ebil MOD Corporation

:scared: