The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXVI

/me comes in with a shiny armor on a horse .

You asked for help ? :razz:

And BTW : :welcome: all newbies !

Have a good time !

Hey guys. I’m kind of new here, kind of not. :smile:

I’ve been visiting this site fairly regularly since 2001, lurking around every couple of weeks. Mainly for inspiration in my on/off relationship with LD’ing. I’ve been keeping a dream diary since Sept. 2001 (ironically, just two days before the tragic bombings) which I try to update regularly, although there are many blank periods during my bouts of laziness, heh.

So now, five years later, I’m glad to be able to join this great community. Looking forward to talking with you all around the boards! :happy:

Hi Elyon, its nice to see you finally logged on. Since you’ve been lurking since 2001, Huey will not need to show you around, but he probably will.
Also, a minor nitpick pertaining to this quote:

They were plane crashes, not bombings.

I don’t want to get you guys even more confused, so I will not make comments about the MOD Wars in here. Yet.

WELCOME EVERYBODY! :boogie:

Elyon :handshake:–nice to meet you–Fiver’s right-- I won’t need to give you the tour…enough chit chat, we’re at war right now–here! Give’s Elyon weapon

YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, MODS!!!

Oh, check out the ‘Playground’ when you have time–nice to have you here, man! :wink:

Huey! You made the nice warm Welcome thread somewhat bloody!

/me slaps Huey around a bit with a large trout

Thanks for the welcome guys. :happy:

Ah you are right… now that is embarrasing. :sad:
Guess I can blame it on not being American, but somehow I don’t even think that’s a good enough excuse.

Takes weapon from Huey and shoots himself

It’s OK, I’m not sensitive about it or anything, and the planes were effectively flying bombs, what with the fuel supply, so…we’re both right!

:wave: hello Elyon, I’m glad you finally decided to register.
Some forums can only be browsed by LD4all members, so now you have the full run of the forum :happy:
I hope you stay around another five years and more :boogie:

Huey! :grrr: enough is enough…
/me chains Huey up to keep him out of trouble.

Fiver laughes at tied up Huey :rofl:
But he hopes that this does not happen :wolfbite:

:sad: Did I scare the new members away…?

No, most of them just post once or twice and leave anyway. :content:

Just keep waving! :wave:

:smile: Hi every one im a BIG fan of LD and hope to find everithing there is to know about it :smile:

Hi Muromets! Welcome to the forum! ^^

So you want to find all there is to know about LDing? I would recommend you the Stuff Dreams Are Made Of subforum, which is always a very insightful reading.

The other subforums are also very nice for people interested in starting to LD… By the way, do you have any experience with Lucid Dreams? If you do, would you mind sharing with us? (I enjoy reading people’s dreams; I ask them to write dreams down every time I have a chance… :content: )

—Bruno

Hello, I’m new here!
I’ve been coming to this forum for a while now but I never actually posted anything. I’m a big fan of Lucid Dreaming too, and today I managed to have my first successful LD (managed to step through a mirror, in fact!). This is what really urged me to come here. :smile:

Welcome Lizzahy :grin: congratulations on your LD :smile:

/me gives Lizzahy a big warm bear hug :hug:

Hello all newbies :wave:

Have a great time on ld4all !!

and just a reminder, you are now and forever bolted to this forum @_@

There should be sent out a warning PM … :anx:

Thanks for the warm welcome. :content: Oh goody! I love addicting forums, though.