The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXVI

:welcome: hello muromets and Lizzahy

Well there’s lots of information and help to be found on the LD4all forum :grin: … there are sticky topics on WILD and MILD in the Quest for Lucidity forum and lots of other threads to discover :smile:. Have fun browsing :boogie:

:yay: congrats Lizzahy on your first successful LD :thumbs:
I hope you post it in our sticky "My First LD Collection topic"in the Dream Diary forum :happy:

Well at least I wasn’t scared away…
[color=red][size=150]Because I’m back!!![/size][/color]
:ebil: :smiling_imp:

:eh: /me thinks BlissfullBlues has been eating Q’s cookies! :cookiemon:
* Blissfullblues has turned to the ebil side! :ebil:

:handshake: muromets and :handshake: Lizzahy–:welcome: to the forum!

Congrats on your first successful LD!:thumbs:

Hmmm…:wave: have a good time!

Watch out for the mods–there’s war in this forum–join my rebel society and we’ll overthrow the Mod-eristic governemental structure! :ebil:

So I’m new. I’ve been reading here every so often for a while…well actually like a year. :razz: I haven’t really LD’d much, only a few times and they were kinda short and I couldn’t do much but it was still pretty cool. And it’s really hard now with school and whatnot, I barely get any sleep. :neutral: But I still love reading about it because it fascinates me.
So, yeah, Hi. :happy:

jumps on you

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! :hurray:

I’m Wolf/Wolb, and I’ll be your tour guide for this evening. shuts up little people whispering, “Join us, join us…”

Just step this way and we’ll start the ceremon- eh- welcoming parade… :grin:

:ebil:

:handshake: bring the pain, huh? I’m not a violent man–that’s Wolf’s part :tongue:.

:welcome: So, welcome to the forum, dude! I guess Wolf can give you the tour–he is a…:bored:…mod…

Just swing by the bar–drinks on me :beer:.

Have a great time! :wave:

Ok , I guess you have read enough to not get scared away by Wolf and Huey … :tongue:

:beer: /me joins Huey and bring the pains little drinkin` :beer:

And By The Way : :welcome:

I suppose an introduction would be necessary. Hum. Hello. I’m Aleksandra, or just Sandra, if you care not for typing longer names. I have a distinct memory of being a member of these boards quite a while ago under another nickname, but that was two years ago at the least; can no longer remember my username or my password. Teehee. x) Anyhow, I am a 17-year old amateur webdesigner and student from Finland, and run a number of sites online, which can be found at my collective (linked in my profile, in case you are feeling inspired. Or bored, what do I know xD).

I’ve been an avid “ld-er” for perhaps 3-4 years now, and am fairly successful in getting lucid, when I feel like it. I must admit though that lately I’ve been having trouble getting lucid due to school-generated stress, but that comes with the hobby, I guess. :smile:

Hum. Well, I guess I am a number of different things, but I don’t judge it to be necessary to list all of my good and bad qualities here. I guess if you’re interested, you’ll get to know me better as time passes… and as posts pass. Please excuse my poor English, though; I blame it on my Finnish heritage. :wink:

There. I suppose that’s a somewhat decent introduction. I’ll catch you later!

Welcome Aleksandra or should I say Welcome back :content:

Your site looks really nice; you can’t read well some part trough. But the picture on the top is really great. I like it ^^

It might be a bit standard if someone says that his/her English is poor, but it’s good to me :smile: And if you stay here, you’re English probably only improves. (I still find it a bit hard sometimes to write in English, but it’s better than in the beginning :wink:)

See you later
Sandra

Thank you for the welcome, Sandra! Lovely name you have there. :wink: Yes, I suppose it is quite “standard” to excuse for one’s bad English; I have a habit of doing that simply because I’m not a native English speaker and thus can’t judge whether my English is really even half-decent.

And thank you for the comments on my website as well; as for that unreadable text, it’s been bugging me ever since I put that layout up. Hopefully I will be changing it soon. :slight_smile:

:wave: hello bring the pain and Aleksandra :grin:
Welcome to LD4all. mmm :eh: everyone else has said everything that needs to be said…
so I’ll let you disappear and enjoy browsing this wonderful forum :smile:

Thanks everyone :smile:

Great to have you guys join us…

Look forward to bumping into you on the forum.

Aleksandra :handshake:…I should really leave it at that, but…

Hmm…what to say…?

Have fun… :tongue:

Aww, thank you for the lovely welcome, guys! Looking forward to seeing you 'round the boards, too. ^^

:ok: No prob–we’re all friendly people here :wink:

Welcome to the forum, Aleksandra. I wanted to say what an interesting thing it is that you are actually the 3rd person with a name/nickname of Sandra that I’ve met on the forums.

…And I’m sure you will be as a great a person as those two are.

Pleasure to meet you, Sandra, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Alvin! I’m sure I’ll enjoy my stay here. ^^ I actually did see another Sandra on these boards, maybe I should go by Aleksandra for the sake of clarity. :smile:

I think you misunderstood me, my English isn’t that great either ^^
I meant to say that I thought your English was fine, and that what I said was a bit standard to say. That it’s fine to me ^^

(I hope I do make sense now :tongue:)