The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXVII

:wave: hello Brainstrom
I hope you get a superduper grade one LD :dream: really soon :thumbs:

Hi everybody! I’ve been here a few times before, but never registered. Seems to be a great place to talk about lucid dreams :smile:

:hugs: freelancer
Welcome to this forum :content:
It’s a great one ^^

Hi everybody, I have been lurking around the forum for a few days and have decided to join because everyone seems so friendly and helpful :smile: My name is Ed (I guess that’s self-explanatory though! :tongue:), and I live in the UK. I have never had a Lucid dream before, but i have started to keep a dream diary and my dream recall has already improved to around 2 dreams a night :grin:

:welcome:

Welcome freelancer and ~Ed~ :smile:

I like that sign, it’s very friendly :smile:

Thank you :colgate: I hope I will enjoy it here :smile:

:handshake: freelancer
:handshake: ~Ed~

:welcome: you guys!

:welcome: Freelancer
:welcome: ~Ed~

Look forward to reading your posts

ConstantDreamer :grin:

:wave: hello freelancer and ~Ed~ welcome to LD4all :grin:

:eh: the swedish and british invasion continues :tongue:

I hope you both get as much out of being a member at this forum as I have done :yay:

Hello Everyone!

I was reading wikipedia(wow that place is addictive), and came across a guide to lucid dreaming. Just hoping to draw on your pool of gnosis :smile: 

As for who I really am... Well it won't ALL fit here; nobodie's would. I'm just a normal guy that decided to take a spiritual path...

And so I find myself in rapid evolution, what is true one week is false the next, which doesn't matter, since I don't accept anything as truth because I am beginning to see things paradoxically. My dreams and even waking consciousness is transforming into... something else... 

Anyways here is a short summation(edit: haha sorry it's long) of my path thus far (I have been a very serious student of the esoteric for 1 and a half years, this isn't long, but I think worth a lifetime of "being an armchair magickian)."
  1. Fundamentalist Christianity: from birth till I thought for myself; age 0 to 14.

2. Agnosticism, leaning atheist: age 14 to 15 1/2

3. Fundamentalist anti Christianity(lol): age 15 1/2 to 17

4. Totally deprogrammed, freethinker(I swear I’m a nice guy lol): age 17 to 17.1 (.1 to .12 they’re month’s)

5. The first stage of alchemy, Calcination, acidically eats out the rest of my belief system: age 17.1-17.2

6. I have a dream involving a dark entity and a lion, which I may post later, it changes everything, I go from weak to strong in one night!

7. I become an (self)initiate of the Left Hand Path and start Raja Yoga(just the first 4 “limbs”)

8. I memorize the Qabalah correspondences and this helps me interpret my dreams: age 17.2-17.3

9. I have more revelations, including that magick is alot more powerful when done in the astral (note what I do is self transformation, not destruction)(mostly :wink: ) 17.3-17.5

10. I become an initiate of a temple which is probably the darkest of dark(but don’t think dark=evil it’s not that simple).
    I also begin to radiate that which can only be described as light and darkness together, or darkness radiating light(English is failing here!): age 17.5-17.6(now)

11. I am here now( I like the number 11)

Anyways I need to keep ego in check, but I am already a very good lucid dreamer, this is how I do my “operations of transformation.” What I want to know is such things as how to stabilize the dream and make it last longer. I can already evoke many things, but next is how to have complete control. I want to do “dream weaving advanced!,” ie MO POWA lol

NOX

Ben
aka Radiant Dark

Test Everything ; Believe Nothing

, ~Ed~!
I hope you enjoy your stay at ld4all! It’s a really great forum!

'Sup RadiantDark :wave:
:welcome: to LD4All–hope you enjoy your stay!

:waves: back

Smilies:

There must be one of every type of those thingies invented by now!

Haha! :happy: I bet…but…there still needs to be a Huey and BB one…:uh:

And Bruno, and HB, and Illuminada, and Fiver, and Petter, and…

There already is a BB one:
:cheesy:
…or do you mean one that actually looks like me? That might be this:

Or maybe this:

Okay…still missing the other aforementioned… :content:

I’ve gotta play with them a bit; you gotta understand :wink: :wizard: :cool: :cookiemon: :om: :seer: :wolfbite: :eek: :cry:

Amazingly enough I’ve probably felt all those emotions at the same time before in a dream…
So now That I’m new here and have done an introduction, Where do I start?

Ben

Hmm…I think I feel all those emotions IRL :uh:

Where to start? Start HERE
or HERE

A lotta cool places to start–I dunno, really. You’ll find something you like and assimilate into the forum real quick. :good:

uh right, hi im new here and i’ve had 14 lds

wow that sounds a lot like the intro to an AA meeting