The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXX

hey matias :welcome:
I merged your first introduction message in the BIG topic, and removed the second one, because i noticed you had posted in this topic as well, after i merged it.

(hope you could follow that sentence :tongue:)

I am sure you will have a great time here, and find many likeminded people. I see you have a inlak’ech in your sig, so i hope you check out our dreamspell forum as well, if you haven’t already done so :smile:

Hey all, im new here and recently started exploring the possibilites of lucid dreams, etc.

Im Adam and i’m 15, from Australia.

so who y’all doin’?
If you have any specific threades to help me on my quest to LD, please feel free to post them!

Cheers,
Adam

Hi Adam. And also, if you want help on LDing i would reccomend trying WILD. that one works really well for me, kind of. Its the one i had the best results for anyway…

:wave: hello Matías, welcome to LD4all
You will soon get used to posting here, I was new to the internet when I first joined LD4all :grin:
If you do post in the wrong place it is no problem, our friendly mod team can easily transfer posts to where they should be.
Time for a welcome hug :smile: :grouphug:

:welcome: hello Adam

I highly reccomend the choosing your technique topic in the LD4all library, it will help you to choose the tech which is most likely to work for you. As a general rule, no matter which tech you use if you use WBTB (wake back to bed) with it … your chances of experiencing an LD really increases. :yay:
There are a lot of sticky topics about the different techs in the Quest for Lucidity forum. So just browse and read (reading about LDing is also a form of MILD).
And good luck :thumbs:

Hello everyone! :content:
I am new on the forum, but I have been LD’ing for a while.
I had my first LD this night! :happy:

Hey, Tunneltak, I’m glad that you chose this board to start posting. I hope you’ll learn a lot.

:woot:

I’m sure you’ll have many more, and this forum is a great place to learn! :yes:

:yay: hello tunneltak :yay:
it’s great news to hear about your first LD :hurray:
/me does an happy dance because tunneltak has joined LD4all :cheer:

Tunneltak! :happy:

Hey, how are you? Do you remember me? I haven’t seen you on chat forever!

Welcome to the forum, girl! It’s nice to have you with us! :yes:

And congratulations on your first lucid dream! :woot:

Greetings tunneltak, Adam and matiastierragaláctica :wave:

Hey, Bruno! :happy: Of course I remember you :content: I’m very fine, thanks. How about you? Yeah, the chat, I dunno why, I just forget to go there :no: Shame on me :sadyes:
But I will remember from now on :ok:

Thanks to everyone for greeting me :smile:

Hey everybody, it’s great to be here at LD4all! I’ve been reading about lucid dreaming for about a week now, and I’m excited! I’ve got a private dream team going with some of my good friends, and so far I’ve been the first to reach low level lucidity (but then lost it). I’ve also been remembering up to three dreams per night. I’m on the way! I’d really like to reach the Lucid Crossroads in high level lucidity. I haven’t had a high detail (not to mention lucid) dream since I was very young and I hope to get there again; perhaps I can achieve “absolute lucid.” Thanks for the wonderful site!

RancidKraut

Hello everyone. My name is Justin and I am new here. I’m 19 and I have really started to get interested in Lucid Dreaming. I Kept a dream diary for about a couple of months, but then I stopped writing them down. So now I’m gonna start again and hopefully increase the number of lucid dreams.

Hello Justin and RancidKraut, welcome to the forums :welcome:

:wave: RancidKraut
:wave: Tduncan213

I’m sure you’ll have plenty of success on your quests for lucid dreams! :yes:

:wave: RancidKraut and Justin, welcome to the forum!

:welcome: hello RancidKraut and Tduncan213 :happy:

Do you do it by just talking about your dreams face to face or by msn etc?
And congrats on being the first to become lucid :boogie:

You may like to consider keeping an online DJ in our dream diary forum, knowing that other members are following your DJ could help you to keep your DJ active.

I hope you both enjoy being members of our LD4all community. :grouphug:

HI GUYS!!! :wave: :welcome: :handshake: :handshake: :grouphug:

SP EVERYBODY!!! :wave: :welcome: :handshake: :handshake: :grouphug:

I’ve got a WordPress blog going where we’re all authors. It’s protected by .htaccess/.htpasswd so nobody but us can read it. I enjoy it quite a bit, because our dream journals are all intertwined as a big chronological jumble. We use comments as media to refer to dream themes/patterns that we’ve seen in others’ dreams and significances of elements in the dreams.

I’m disappointed though, because the night after I got it all set up and transferred my entire dream journal to it, I remembered no dreams. :sad: Maybe it’s because I stayed up late and I was tired and didn’t have as much of a chance to remember dreams.