The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXX

This is Part XXX of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.
Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content:
Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

hey im josh and im new here!

i haven’t really had very many lucid dreams yet, but if u guys have any tips than could u help me out?

so… ya

Allo, Joshy! ^^

We’ll help you out tons, don’t worry. Feel free to ask any questions on the forum, or drop a PM if you’d like. You’ll learn to LOVE us. :grin:

Have a nice night! :wave: (or whatever it is wherever you are :razz:)

:wolb:

Hi Josh…my name is Josh :content:

:welcome: hello Joshy

:eek: soon we will be onto Part XXX of this topic :thud:

Either you guys are coming too fast or I’m getting lazier :unsure:

:neutral: Well…:wave: new members

Hello, all.

I suppose this is the best place to start off posting, though I usually don’t post much on any forums I go to.

By the way, if you type in MatrixManNe0 on a search browser, all of what shows up in the results is referring to me. I just thought that was exciting to know in case you wanted to know more about me 'cause you’re a crazy stalker person. :razz:

MMN0. :content:

/me waits for Ne0 to post more so he can start stalking. :devil:

:wave: hello MatrixManNeo :happy:
/me doesn’t waste any time and opens google to start her stalking of MatrixManNeo :peek:

Hi everybody! I’m glad to see new people around here. Huey - your new avatar isn’t as good as the other ones. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you. (Everyone else has been talking about it.)

:lol:
Poor Huey!

Oh right, welcome MatrixManNeo and Joshy! :wave:
Please enjoy your stay at the fabulous ld4all! :grin:

:wave: Tggtt, Joshy and Matrixman.
My, how warm and mushy this thread is! (and yet, somehow pleasing :content: )

Hey Matrix dude–:handshake:

Why are you laughing, BB? I think I know why…:content: It’s a metaphor…:wink:

Hi all.

I’m a 16 year old, and I just found out about Lucid Dreaming.

I have had plenty of sporadic LDs in the past, but before last week I never knew that there was a name for LDs, nor did I fully grasp the extent to which I could control a dream. In my old Lucid Dreams I would gain lucidity, but after breaking some physical or societal law, quickly become controlled by the dream again (with, for example, a new ability to fly). After finding out about LDs last week, I’ve tried WILD, MILD, HILD, and RCs. However, in the 6 or so LDs I’ve had, I’ve gained lucidity through simple realization of oddness, without a RC. I quickly fell out of my first two dreams, but I succeeded maintaining lucidity in my next few through spinning. I lost lucidity in two dreams in the same night by flying too high. So, my main goal now is to keep up my dreaming, but extend the length, lucidity, and vividness of my LDs.

I hope that LD4all can help me in my continued quests for Lucid Dreams. Thanks.

:welcome: hello branman515

These can mostly be done by using commands, focusing on details in the dream world and by rubbing your hands together or feeling dream objects.
I hope we read some of your LD adventures in the future :yay:

Welcome, branman515! :wave:
Wow, it looks like your doing pretty well when it comes to lds, you definetly have a gift for achieving them naturally. That is very enviable in the lucid dreaming community.

:wave: HEY BRANMAN!!! :wave:

Can you see ME!!! :wave:

Hey! :wave:

BRANMAN!!! :wave:

Can you see me NOW!!! :wave:

HIIIII!!! :wave:

:welcome:

Thank you all for your welcomes. I’ll plan on focusing more on sensory input during dreams, especially touch. I look forward to posting some stories as I experience more interesting and vivid dreams. Once again, thanks for the welcome.

well you know my name and I have just been introduced to these forums where now I can share my own dreams :smile: so exited :rofl:

I’m glad to see you here, too, just why don’t you go here next. Actually, this topic will probably be assimilated in, so…Welcome to the boards!

:yes: you have been assimilated into the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic
/me feels like she is Borg now :tongue:

:wave: hello Mithrandiel

you can start a dream journal in our dream diary forum :yay: or if you wish I can move your dream from the stuff of dreams forum and it can be the first post in your DJ :smile: