:wave: Whoooh! Over here!

:wave: :wave: Look at me!

^^I got that idea from Huey…:tongue:

:lol:

:wave: Mithran–rand–%}

:eh:

:wave: Mith :content:

:welcome: Mithrandiel!

I hope you have a lovely time on LD4all. ^^ If you ever need any help or have questions, feel free to post or PM. :beer:

:wolb:

Greetings!

So here’s another new one on the forums. Been reading stuff here for a while now, found this place through the Finnish Höyhensaaret (Feather Islands) forum dedicated to lucid dreams.

Just to give yet another nick something of a personality:
So yeah, I’m from Finland and still 17 years of age until May comes around. A hich school student, subjects of interest being philosophy, psychology, Finnish and English.

On my free time I try to live a full life, music being a big part of it (both listening and playing, although I seem to have very little time to play anything these days). Reading is great and I also enjoy experimenting with foodstuffs. Exerting the body at times also guarantees a good appetite and a good nights sleep.

I’ve known about lucid dreaming since I was about 12-13, but haven’t bothered trying it until recent times now that school seems to take quite a big deal of my time. Thus, I reasoned, if I could begin remembering my dreams like when I was a child and even better, learn to control them, I would get more out of the 1/3 of the day I’m unconscious. Such waste. Maybe the final spark of inspiration was struck by the movie Waking Life, which I trust many of you have seen.

I actually remember dreams of flying from my early childhood which seemed very real, so that is how I envision a good lucid to be like. Of course, there are many great other things I’d like to try.

By the way, my nick comes from a friend’s dream. Would take long to explain the whole thing, but it ended up me and him paying special spray-cans with a fake credit card which we pulled out of thin air, and it had the weirdest variation of my name, Henkka Portaali (Henkka being my IRL nick name and portaali being Finnish for a portal).

How did this post get this long? Oh well, if you made it this far, you know now the essentials of Henkka Portaali.

Great joining in all the crazy madness!

:welcome: hello H. Portaali :yay:
An interest in philosophy :happy: you should join the phil cloud user group :boogie:
There are quite a few music topics in the lounge forum :wiske: … also a few topics in garden of creation and fruits of lucidity about music created in dreams.

You will discover that lucid dreams are hundreds of times better than normal vivid dreams :yay:
We actually have a topic about Waking Life

Anyway there is much to read at LD4all and a really good community of members too :grouphug:
So welcome aboard :cheer:

Hey, i’m new to lucid dreaming sort of i’ve never had a lucid dream and if i have i can’t remember it :slight_smile: so i hope to be able to have lots of lucid dreams from now on and what not :wink: so all in all HEY!!!

:welcome: hello Spark71191 and welcome to LD4all
I hope you get lots of lucid dreams too :smile:

HEY SPARK!!! :content:

You seem like quite the 'YAY’ing personality! Looking forward to reading your posts. :grin:

welll this is my first…so here it goes…i have trouble remebering my dream so i thought this would be a good start to help me with this little problem.
as i was younger i did not have this problem and i am still able to recall those past dreams to a T.

hi to all

:wave: hello cyphing_laughter
We have a brilliant sticky topic called Sticky: The BIG Remembering Dreams topic - Part III

The main aids are

1. keep a dream journal
  2. set the intention to remember your dreams before dreaming
  3. don’t move when you first wake up, allow yourself some quiet time to recapture your dream memories :smile:

Hi! to all the new members :wave:

Hi everybody. I don’t feel up to greetings right now, but I just can’t help myself. Sorry for the half hearted greeting.

/me waves to all the new members.

:wave: cyphing_laughter
:wave: spark
:wave: H. Portaali!

Same here :wave:

Hi there!
I’m new here, too. I’ve read some stuff here for a while and one day decided to join. Like H. Portaali, I’m also from Finland and a member of Höyhensaaret. I’ve been into lucid dreaming for almost a year now (I’m 14), and I’ve actually even had a few lucid dreams. Now when I’ve finally started my DJ my dream recall has improved (and I’ve noticed my dreams are really extraordinary)and I hope my number of lucid dreams will increase eventually.
I don’t usually post very much to the forum’s I’m a member of, but we’ll see if this one is a exception. So, beware, a girl who asks a lot of (stupid) questions is now among you! :smiling_imp:

Welcome Hidoi! :welcome:

Hello Hidoi :wave:

:wave: hello hidoi
you may find out that you post here quite a lot, since we have our dream diary forum and stuff of dreams forum where you can share your dream-time experiences :yay:.
There is also the highly addictive Wolfgame :wolf: :seer: … join at your peril :tongue:

Well, hi… I’m JP, I’m new here (yeah, big shock huh ?), haven’t had any LD’s yet, anctious to get them though. I am beginning to remember my dreams almost every night, when I woke up this afternoon I remembered like three dreams ! :cool:

At the moment I’m considering how I’m gonna record my dreams, ‘cause writing is a b*tch. Specially when I’ve just awoken and I really, REALLY don’t want to write four pages of text. It’s like primary school all over again. I’m thinking of a nice little digital dictaphone, so I can dictate every dream and upload it to my pc… Pricy things though ! Maybe if anyone has some experience with recording dreams in ways other than writing they could give me some advice or somethin’ ? :tongue:. Or there’ll probably be a topic on this forum about it… Fine, I’ll search for it !

Anyway, glad to be here and more of that mushy stuff.

Hey :wave: new people :grouphug: