The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXX

/me waves to hidoi and JP
:wave:
These are some great forums! I’m sure you’ll feel right at home almost immedietly. :content:

After the hazing, that is. And trust me, there is a lot of hazing. I hope you’re not allergic to grass, chocolate, latex, paper products, peanuts, penicillin…or asbestos.

Hello everybody
I’m new here. I’m 19 years old. I like low-salt cucumbers and lucid dreams.

…low-salt cucumbers? Like, pickles? But not pickled? Or…wait. Just…Welcome Carlos!

Welcome Carlo! :happy:

Hello, this is my first time posting on this site. I find the idea and concept of lucid dreams amazing. I read about lucid dreams on this site about 6 months ago and I started trying to have them. After a few nights of trying I finally became lucid for about ten seconds, then I got excited, bla, bla, bla, you know the rest. I got it to happen one more time after that, but this time I tried to stay calm and look at my hands. I tried to relax but I eventually woke up again.

I gave up trying until about a weak ago I decided to start back. Now this is what has been happening. Every time I realize that I’m dreaming its like I instinctively and immediately wake up. I believe I have the ability to frequently have lucid dreams. I just think the problem is that my whole life, before I even knew what lucid dreams were I always and almost deliberately would wake up the second I realize that I am dreaming. It is almost like a reflex and I never even noticed or cared until now. If anybody has advice, tips or anything in particular to say fill free. I look forward to talking about this.

Hi and welcome, born again atheist :cool: There is a lot of information on this forum, and a lot of ways to stay in a lucid dream. The most important is to stay calm. I hope you will enjoy your future dreams a lot!

/me wonders why that name sounds so familiar…

Aw, forget it!

/me waves to born_again_athiest :wave:

:wave: Welcome, Born Again Atheist! :grin:

Oh maan! Wait until Ath sees that. :razz:

Yo. I’m new here and… stuff. :mrgreen: I am really intrested in LDing and I hope that I’ll be able to soon enough. Everyone here seems really, really nice and I’m really really excited :hyper: ! I just love all your smileys too (if you couldn’t tell). They’re really, really cute. :love:

:welcome:, Kittyko!

:wave: hello born_again_atheist and Kittyko

I was thinking that too :happy:

There are lots of smilie addicts at LD4all :yay:

I hope you both enjoy being members of this great forum :cheer:

Hi JP, welcome here (YAY, another Dutchman!!)!

I often use a dictaphone for recording my dreams. It’s very useful, you don’t have to get out of your slumber. That way it’s much easier to recall your dreams in all their details. I don’t have a digital dictaphone. Sounds great, but I suppose they are expensive indeed. On the other hand…this is much more fun than making homework, and I actually like to write down my dreams. It gives me the opportunity to contemplate the meaning (and still don’t have a clue, LOL). A traditional dictaphone is not that expensive…
Well, good luck, and have a good time! (counts for the rest of the newbies as well!)

Hi…im new here! :smile:

My name is James.

I have had lucid dreams in the past, where I realised i was dreaming and could control my actions but not my enviorment…but that was without any techniques or even knowing what lucid dreaming was! I can normally remember up to three dreams per night without actively trying to recall, but now I want to lucid dream properly! :tongue:

I’ve always been interested in this sort of thing, ive been looking at the posts here espically in the ‘Philosopher’s Cloud’ and it seems like my sort of place. :cool:

:welcome: Heya Lemox!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO! Another James! I CLAIM HIM!

Hmm? Oh, don’t mind me. :tongue:

Hope you have a great time here, don’t be afraid to post or PM questions. ^^

:wolb:

Awww! I was just about to!
I’m claiming the next new member! :devil:

/me settles for waving at James. :wave:

Welcome everyone! :wave:

Same here :wave:

James is my pet! gives Lemox a biscuit ^^

You’re going to scare away all the new members if you keep that up, Wolf! :scared: