The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXI

This is Part XXXI of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.
Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

Hi I’m CaLeB! Please dont mind but I’m 12½. I live in Louisiana, USA and I have been knowing about Lucid Dreaming since August 2005 but been having them since I was young. I would love to hang out here with you guys.

:welcome: Allo, CaLeB!

Pleased to meet you, I’m sure you’ll get along with us fine. :content: Feel free to ask any questions you may have, we don’t bite much. :peek:

Hi Caleb, nice to meet you, would be nice to share ideas…

Welcome to the beautiful world of LD4all! :grin:

:handshake: CaLeB

Welcome to Caleb and all other new members! This site has changed my experience with lucid dreaming from just sitting around wishing I could LD to LD’ing being a major force in my life. I hope this site does the same for you, and above all, have fun. :content:

Hi CaLeB :wave:

:welcome: Hey Caleb, welcome onboard :smile: You’ll find this place is great for discussing many both serious and sometimes not so serious things, and just hanging out. Have fun!

:wave: hello CaLeB welcome to LD4all :yay: :cheer: :yay:

Welcome Caleb :wave:

Yea, my names Jonnie. I tried lucid dreaming a couple years ago, but the book I read was bad, so it was missing a bunch of stuff. I had one one month ago (lasted two seconds), and a week ago I watched Waking Life, which is about LD. Anyway’s, I dig this whole LD thing. I used to stay up till about one in the morning because I hated sleep, but now I find i’m willingly going to bed, so thats nice.

Nice community you have here :smile:

Hey Jonnie :handshake:

:welcome: Amused Himself to Death!
:wave:

Hey,
Nice to meet you! I´m not a tremendous concious dreamer but I hope you´ll give LDs other chance, and that this will give you a chance of going to bed more peacefully.

:wave: hello Amused Himself to Death :grin:
I think it’s much better having support from other LD4all members when attempting to LD. Since if you hit any problems there is always someone else who has been through it too and found a solution :content: … a book can just give you the facts and then you are on your own :sad:

Hello Jonnie :welcome:

:wave: Jonnie

Waking Life is a great movie, isn’t it?

Hi, I have been LD’ing without realizing it for years…I was always amazed when dreams that should have been nightmares somehow always ended up with me being the hero… I recently startred having very vivid dreams where in a split second I would realize I was dreaming and then wake myself up…I got curious as to a way to keep myself dreaming and looked it up on the net… All I can say now is LD is amazing…It seems like I’m adding years to my life…

Hi MBDreamer :smile:
Welcome :wave:

We spend about 1/4 to 1/3 of our lives alseep…so if you lucid dream it’s almost like living 1/3 longer :content:

:wave: hello MBdreamer

:yes: and you can also do incredible things in LDs, go on voyages of discovery, have adventures, explore … your imagination is the limit :boogie:

Hey, my name is Yvette and I’m 14 and I live in Holland.
I’m already member of the Dutch ld4all forum, and I can’t believe I haven’t sign up before on this ld4allforum… :eek:

I was active with writing my dreams since I was 12/13 years, and then I found ld4all, and now I’m trying to get lucid dreams, because that’s very interessting.