The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXI

Haha, cool! I joined the Dutch LD4All and you joined the English in the same day! :content:

Hey Yvette, welcome. :wave:

:wave: hello Yvette
Welcome to the english LD4all, you will see quite a few people who are joint members of the dutch and english forums. So you will often come across a familiar name :yay: and soon we will all be familiar to you :boogie:

MBdreamer :handshake:

Yvette :handshake:

Hello! :boogie:

I joined here to learn more about Lucid dreams, and whats better than a forum?

Nice to meet you all :content:

:welcome: MBdreamer
:handshake: Yvette
:wave: Ashitaka

Welcome, Ashitaka and all you other folks! :welcome: I’m sure you’ll love it here. :content:

Welcome Yvette and Ashitaka :welcome:

…man, now I wanna join the Dutch forum…if only I spoke Dutch :content:

Well, Josh, you can always join me and my buddy, Lurker, in trying to figure out what people say and not post much. :smile:

It’s a nice place there. :content:

:yes: it’s much better finding out about LDing in an interactive forum :boogie:

Hello out there to all you lucky people in lucid dreamland. (that was long)
My name’s Jessica. The forums were so interesting that I just had to join!
Hopefully you guys can help me on my lucid dreaming path, then I’ll have experiences to share w/ others too.
I’m 19, from California, and I’ll just let you stereotype me from there : ).
Hope to have some interesting convos. w/ you all soon.

/me waves to Lark. :wave:
Welcome to our Lucid Dreamland! :welcome:

There are many people to have interesting discussions with, and this is the perfect place to do it.

Hi, I’m Matthew. Just trying to achieve lucidity. It seems pretty cool. I’ve been into it for about a week. I was on the DreamViews forum, and thought that maybe I should have another site to get feedback on. So I’m just waiting for that first lucid dream. I’m 15, and just looking for something new and interesting to do.

Welcome Matthew and Jessica :welcome:

Thanks! lol. My sister’s name is Jessica, so that statement weirded me out for a second.

Hey Matt :handshake:

:wave: welcome to LD4all, Lark and That_Matt_Boi
There are lots of informative threads in the first steps and quest for lucidity forums… so just browse around and have fun posting :yay:

Hello, I am Nick. I discovered lucid dreaming through Wikipedia. I have read a few books on the topic and several internet texts, but I have yet to actually experience a LD. I have had a dream journal for about a month, but there are few entries as I haven’t been remembering to write in it.

I have already been expermenting with self-hypnosis for about a year now, for entertainment. LDing appears to be more entertaining, if less reliable. I am familiar with several methods, and I have been trying to use the WILD technique recently. All I’ve experienced at this point, though, is SP and HI.

I hope to learn to have LDs consistently, and share useful insights on this forum.

:wave: hello Nick :hugs:
Since you have experienced SP and HI … you are well on your way to experiencing a LD :thumbs: I hope you post your first LD in our sticky “My First LD Collection” in our dream diary forum and also feel free to start your own personal dream journal in the same forum… knowing other members are reading and enjoying your dreams is a great motivation to keep the DJ active :yay: