The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXI

:welcome: Nick!

I don’t know if you’d call it ‘less reliable’. It all depends on how much experience you’ve had and how well you’re able to induce lucids. Practice helps everything, remember that. :wink:

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Nice meeting ya! :beer:

:wolb:

Hey Jessica :wave:

Nick :handshake:

/me waves to everyone
:welcome:

Sorry I couldn’t welcome you all personally, I’m in the middle of something. I’m also tired. Time to have more lucid dreams! :yay:

Hi, I’ m Laura. I’ m from Germany and I already experienced some lucid dreams. I like to share ideas, dreams and experiences with you and I hope, we will get along with each other :wink: and you can understand my bad english :tongue: … I promise, I will do my best.

I prefer to do WILD , but I also practise DILD and some technics I have generated for myself.
I’m already registered in a german lucid-dreaming-forum since one and a half year, where I get to know about lucid dreaming. Before that I was interested in dreams because I always dream of places again and again. It’s like entering in a parallelworld when I doze off :happy: . And I called this world Metropolis. The reason for my nick :smile: .

So nice to be here.
Metro

Hi Laura :welcome: .

I see you have found the ld4all chatroom already :wink:

Welcome Metro :happy:

Hello. Glad to meet you all. I’m new here and to concious dreaming but dreams have always fascinated me and this seems like a wonderful site.

:welcome: Laura and SL!

It is indeed a wonderful site. ^^

Welcome everyone :welcome:

Hi everyone!

My name is Fredrik and was born at 1986 and lives in Sweden.

I guess you could say that i’m one of the more “experienced” LD:ers out there, i’m usually able to recall about 5-6 dreams a week and also become lucid about 4 times every week. I have had lucid dreams for many years now but it wasn’t until know i made some researches on it and now i ended up here at this forum. I’ll try to post my experiences and toughs about Lucid dreams while also trying to help those who wants to improve their “skills” and those of you that’s still searching for the “mirror”.

• Tywald

:welcome: Tywald!

You should post some of your dreams so we can get a look inside your head. ^^

:wave: Tywald

Four
lucid dreams a week? That’s incredible! I usually only have about one or two a week, and I thought I was going great!

• Wolf
    I’ll try to do that when i have the time.

• BlissfulBlues
    Two times a week isn’t that bad, keep it up and you’ll reach 4/week. Experience got me there (and perhaps to many “short” naps sometimes :smile: ).

• Tywald

:wave: hello Metropolis, Seeking_Lucidity and Tywald :happy:
/me welcomes you to LD4all :grouphug:

Hey new people! :happy: Whassup! :wave: Can you see me? :razz:

I’m over here! :wave:

:razz:

:welcome: to the forum!

Ah - more new members…

FRESH MEAT!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :ebil:

He-he. How are you all? welcome, welcome.
Tywald
Lark
That_Matt_Boi
Cheap Plastic Imitation
Metropolis
MBdreamer
Yvette
Ashitaka
Amused Himself to Death

Big group hug, dudes! :grouphug:
:welcome:

Well, this forum description says it’s a place to present yourself, so here I am! My name’s Matt, I find this site very interesting and helpful… I look forward to meeting the people in these forums. :smile:

Sorry I didn’t post in the BIG “Hi, I’m new here” topic… Got kinda mixed up…

:welcome: Hi Matt! I’m Sarah…obviously and It’s okay that you posted here…I would have done the same thing :content: I hope you have fun here and that you can Ld soon.

Hey! :wave:

:welcome: DeadSource :handshake: