The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXX

Hello everyone. My name is Justin and I am new here. I’m 19 and I have really started to get interested in Lucid Dreaming. I Kept a dream diary for about a couple of months, but then I stopped writing them down. So now I’m gonna start again and hopefully increase the number of lucid dreams.

Hello Justin and RancidKraut, welcome to the forums :welcome:

:wave: RancidKraut
:wave: Tduncan213

I’m sure you’ll have plenty of success on your quests for lucid dreams! :yes:

:wave: RancidKraut and Justin, welcome to the forum!

:welcome: hello RancidKraut and Tduncan213 :happy:

Do you do it by just talking about your dreams face to face or by msn etc?
And congrats on being the first to become lucid :boogie:

You may like to consider keeping an online DJ in our dream diary forum, knowing that other members are following your DJ could help you to keep your DJ active.

I hope you both enjoy being members of our LD4all community. :grouphug:

HI GUYS!!! :wave: :welcome: :handshake: :handshake: :grouphug:

SP EVERYBODY!!! :wave: :welcome: :handshake: :handshake: :grouphug:

I’ve got a WordPress blog going where we’re all authors. It’s protected by .htaccess/.htpasswd so nobody but us can read it. I enjoy it quite a bit, because our dream journals are all intertwined as a big chronological jumble. We use comments as media to refer to dream themes/patterns that we’ve seen in others’ dreams and significances of elements in the dreams.

I’m disappointed though, because the night after I got it all set up and transferred my entire dream journal to it, I remembered no dreams. :sad: Maybe it’s because I stayed up late and I was tired and didn’t have as much of a chance to remember dreams.

Hi everyone, and thanks for your friendly wellcome, and wellcome also for the newies from other newguy here. I´ve become too busy posting in other forums, like the dreamspell (thanks pasQuale for your recomendation) and the philosophers cloud, that I forgot tho check the gathering again. And huh? I forgot I had some LDs by my self, which I have forgotten because I don´t usually remember my dreams. Though I can remember some dreams of my childhood vividly which had been quite real, what happens to me really often is that I have a kinda deja vú but I reallize that I have dreamed about the fact before happening.
Last dream I had and I could remember was very real, but was as if I was just watching a movie.
Now remembering some dreams, I´ve usually dreamed that I fly without any control and I´ve felt really scared then, but sometimes I get lucid in my dreams and I can control the flight or either jump cliffs just as The incredible Hulk.
Do you think guys I should put the dreams I`ve remembered in the diary, no matter if they aren´t LDs just to share them and find if someone can help me with their meanning?

If the main intention is to get interpetations … then you should create a dream journal in the stuff of dreams forum.
If the intention is to just share the dreams (NDs and LDs) and to occasionally get some comments then make a DJ in the dream diary forum :boogie:
I would love to read your dreams :yay:

Hello, my name is Alex and I’m glad I found this place. I’ve had three accidental lucid dreams in my last 20 years of life, ranging from momentary control to what seemed like at least a half hour of total control. I hope this means I have some definite potential in achieving constant lucidity on a weekly basis.

I purchased a notebook and pen to start a dream journal today. I have always been able to remember a lot of my dreams so thats at least one step of the ‘program’ i can skip.

Hope to see you all around and learn as much as I can from you.

:wave: hello Alextanium :grin:
:yes: it is definitely easier to get into LDing if you have already had a few naturally since you don’t have to prove to your subconscious that you can do it and lucid dreaming is possible for you.
We would love to read about your first LD, we have a sticky topic in our dream diary forum The bIg “My First LD” collection- Part II if you feel like posting it for us. :user:

Welcome to LD4all, I hope you enjoy being part of our ever expanding community :grouphug:

Hello Alex :wave:

:wave: Welcome, Alex! :smile:

The two Cloud mods’ve been welcoming a lot of people lately, I wonder if this is good unintentional advertising. :grin:

Hey,
Thanks you Moog, so you mind if I call you so? I don´t think that the magical state becomes on the blood, but that we all have it in our genes, more or less developed, it´s just as novility matter.
Anyway, you seem quite a magical one to me, capability of having LDs shaw so.
I´ll see what to do, but I´d like to know where should I have more freedom cose the flexibility of the topic cause many NDs for me, could be LDs or just the other way about. Anyway, I guess I´d love to share them although one or two are quite creepy.

I get many variations of moogle and they are all ok :boogie:

My dream journals are mainly normal dreams but I post them in the dream diary forum since they are just there to share.
Just make the choice and if you change your mind I can always move the journal into the other forum. Why not try the dream diary forum for now and see how it goes? :smile:

How about Elgoom? Now, I shall call you Elgoom, or El/Elg for short.
And hello to everyone new. Also hello to everyone old and everyone in between Hello everyone!

Hi you all, newlies and oldies, but I think we all become newlies as we are continuouly learning from each other.
Thanks Moog I think I´ll do so.

:welcome: Alex!

Having had lucid dream naturally really helps in achieving them easily - having them on a weekly basis isn’t even difficult at all, I am just starting to have them that ofen.

this Introduction topic is now locked Part XXXI is here :yay: