The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXII

sorry she is one of my best friends…

:eek: Hey new people…:wave:

Hey guys, bit of a newbie here…well, kinda. I’ve had a couple of lucid dreams before, but I’ve never been able to induce one before…however, I have started working on that and hopefully it wont be along till I’m able to post my first fully induced lucid dream.

Speaking of dreams, though, just last night I had a dream that came very close to being lucid. The dream topic itself was very unsettling (had to do with someone causing emotional damage to one of my family members), but what I do remember is during the dream itself I found myself thinking, ‘Could this be real?’ And I swear, I was on the verge of doing a reality check before I told myself it had to be real. To be honest, I haven’t had a dream as vivid and long as that one before, so even when I woke up for real, I was still very worried about that family member.

Anyway, what I’ve found during the quest to become lucid at will (which, I’d say, has been about a week) is that as I can clearly sense when I’m about to fall asleep. However, often when this happens I suddenly get very excited and screw up my breathing. In addition, sometimes when I’m sleeping I’ll have lucid moments…but they’re defintely never as vivid or memorable as the one I had last night. I’m thinking that’s probably because last night I was in REM sleep (had been asleep for abut 5 hours, then up for 20 minutes, then asleep again for about an hour, then up for 10, then slept, and had that dream).

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll find a lot of information and support from this forum.

Look forward to talking to you guys. :wink:

:welcome: New comer! :hugs: You will find plenty of help here!

:wave: hello priam18 :happy:

It’s a bit annoying when you convince yourself everything is real just after you start to question if it is reality or not :sad:

You can create a dream journal in our dream diary forum if you wish … just click the new topic icon and start typing away :boogie:

I look forward to seeing you improve your lucid dreaming abilities :yay:

/me waves to Wolffe, priam18, MoonWatcher…ect,
:wave:

Yeah, that was a bit of a short welcome, but I have to save up my energy for a long lucid dream that will go straight in…my brand new dream diary! :boogie:

Hi Hi everyone!! =D Guess whats??
Im new ^^ And Wyvern told me to come here…(( Also the one who told me about ld’s, and this forum ^–^ )) So guess what? =D Im here. Hurray.
Guess what else? …I suck at lucid dreams >
< So far, I have le grand total of…0 dreams :slight_smile: Yes, yes, Im very proud. Hm…but maybe before I start complaining about my dreamlackness I should actually go read on how to lucid dream…hm…always a good thing…>_>

:welcome: Xsparky :smile:

:welcome:

Hey Sparky! :wave:
:handshake:

Just wanted to say hi. I’ve been reading about lucid dreaming on and off for awhile now. So far I’ve had one. Well it was mostly lucid. :smile: Anyway, i’ve decided to put more effort into it. I’m very interested in the spiritual side of things. Thank you Mr.Castaneda. I started down that particular path awhile ago and some very strange things happened to me in the waking world, so now I want to move on to the other side. Thanks for making this site! It’s great!

hey everyone, my names chris, i used to be a member here but i lost my account, i just got back into lucid dreaming, and i have to say its much easier then when i was in high school ( just graduated high school)looking forward to chatting with everyone here! :content:

More new members? Time sure flies by! :notify:

:handshake: Sparky
:handshake: Voice
:handshake: The Chris

Welcome Xsparky. ^^

Ohh, Im now so old to the forum (( Haha, 2 full days XD ))there’s new members, yayy!
Welcome Voice and welcome back Chris!! :slight_smile:
And Hi everyone that welcomed me!! =D Thankies for the greeting.

[color=orange]Hiya Wyvern ^--^ Look, I posted in the gathering.[/color]

:welcome: hello Xsparky, VoiceOReason82 and Chris . I :happy:
I remember Wyvern posting to say that a friend would be joining us soon. :content:

Well from there… things can only get better :yay:

Will you be posting your first lucid dream in our sticky “My First Lucid Dream Collection” in the dream diary forum? :eh: I would love to read all about it :wiske:

Welcome back Chris.1 … can you remember your old nick? since pasQuale deletes any double accounts. She may even be able to re-unite you with your old user name :boogie:

Hi, my name is Whitney, My old name was astral_minded… yeah… the “death dream” girl.

I’ve have plenty a times where i predicted the future in my dreams and felt the sensation of OBE. It’s kinda scary when put im my position. People already think I’m a freak. I’ve been trying for a while to ld but have been unsuccessful, I’m still trying to master it.

Well, more about me well… uhm… I’m 14 and I’m a freshman in High School. I’m mature for my age and I perfer friends than being alone. Well guess that’s it…

:wave: welcome back Witney.
could you pm pasQuale and get one of your double accounts deleted? (you won’t lose any old posts this way - it just inactivates the account)

sure no prob

:welcome: