The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

Same here StreetSpirit

Even though it’s been around a day or two since DreamViews shutdown, my hopes of the forum running again are declining…

But it’s been such a short time…

must think positively must think positively! :happy:

yAy thank you Jeff!!

I would of used that avatar, but it has small details and the avatar restrictions here are much smaller. If I shrunk it, it would be harder to see the details. I had to shrink my current avatar but I like it since it’s very simple with no hidden details.

I’m glad everyone here is as friendly as the people on DreamViews! :smile:

Lol yes we are no wolves :smile:
Not even on a full moon!

Hello, I kinda migrated here from Dreamviews. Well, looks like this is my new home, so I better make myself comfortable :razz:

Welcome Techboy! Take a seat and a soda! :happy:

Jeff

drinks soda on comfy chair :grinnn:

Welcome to the forum!!!

Hey Techboy

yA I know you from DreamViews!

I remember you! I didn’t post very much over there though so you probably don’t know me (yet.) Welcome to the forum.

Hey Techboy. Nice to see you’re…text around here again! There are a bunch of us exiles scattered around here, too, as you’ve probably found out.

Hope to see you around.

-Ame

waves exuberantly :grin:

:wave: hiyo

Heyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nightowl :grin:

Hello fellas,

My name is Tom Lewis and I have been activley lucid dreaming for about 2 years now. I usually have 1 ever 2-3 nights now. I first got into it through Waking Life and have never regretted it since. It has changed my life for the better so majorly that I try to tell as many people as I possibly can.

My partner Hannah and I play a live psychedelic trance/breakbeat sound system called COSM (www.cosm.co.nz) over here in New Zealand. We are starting to get quite a good reputation and are going on a mini tour of canada and upper usa in January. Wherever we go we try and spread the use of of lucid dreaming.

I am a full time philosophy student at university and personally have many beliefs (that I won’t go into now) that human nature desperatly needs to open its mind, in a way, if not through psychoactive plants then through lucid dreaming and related methods of discovering yourself and ultimatley making the world a better place.

This may make me sound like a full on spiritual person or a culturalist but I try not to be anything and keep my mind completly open to anything (until i reach the border of insanity anyway).

I fully respect this website and what it does I don’t know why I haven’t signed up earlier. I run my own Lucid Dreaming website which is tiny compared to this…but its my baby and hope to see it grow. It has only been up few days but seems to be attracting 2-300 people a day so far. We promote the website at our gigs and have some posters around town.

I was reluctent to post my website in hear in fear of being acused of spam but I see many posts from people saying that the more LD websites the stronger the community. I have no intention of trying to be the best!

If anyone is interested in having a look its www.envisage.net.nz and if you like it I would most appreciate any discussions you can contribute to the forums.

Look forward to chating with all you guys! if you are in seattle/vancouver/torronto look out for us in january or if your in nz make sure you go to the equinox festival this weekend !

-Tom
www.envisage.net.nz
www.cosm.co.nz

ps excuse my spelling it has never been my strong point.

Wow. The sites quite extensive, though, and no offense here, its aesthetically not the best. Something to work on I suppose?
The band, the site, it all sounds like your quite the LD activist! Good on you man, we need more people like that.
Your talking about Vancouver B.C. right? Theres another one in Washington I think, thats why I’m making sure. I live there! Are you doing a concert? I would love to come and see.

Welcome!

(psychoactive plants are the way to go! :smile:)

Well the stupid forum thing blocked out the word “poop” so i couldnt make my name right, so i had to use two zeros…

Anyway i am pOOp from Dreamviews, and i have came here to continue my journey in lucid dreaming.

I have set up a temporary DV replacement, getlucid.proboards3.com/ … dont forget the 3.

Nice work poop!
i sure will take a look there, already did but will do again!
And become a member!

Lord soth has posted this at dreamviews lifeboat also.

Great now ppl wont feel so lost anymore!

I’m thinking of New Zealand today as my kid sister turned 30 and she’s now living in Welington.

I’ll stick a link to your site on the next upload of my site Tom.

As long as all the LD websites are well linked then its not a problem and its nice when those websites come from a personal perspective cause everyone experiences these altered states differently.

hello all im new to this community and my name is mike, i’ve been a lucid dreamer since i was younger and i have a interesting lucid dream experience to share, that has effected me for years, since i was younger i’ve always had some experiences when i take controll of a dream i would walk around and see my own body then i would fight my own body in some lucid dreams from fist fights to straight out brutal fighting, i’ve even killed my own body in some of the fights, sometimes my own body has even killed me, when it does kill me i wake up or go into a really nasty sleep paralysis for a bit then wake up, well time is against me at the moment i’ll post more of my experiences when i get the time, hope to share some nice experiences with you all !

:thumbs: WELCOME TO THE FORUM! This is a great place to be to learn about LDs and to share/see other peoples experiences. Enjoy your stay here!!![/img]