The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XII

Sure did! :tongue:

Hi and welcome, Lirels! :cool:

And your english is good :cool: Good luck with your WILD!

:wave: Hello Lirels, I’m really glad that you have said hello to everyone. Where you lurking for the 6 months or did you forget about us and then come back?

I don’t think I would have the will-power to make no posts for 6 months :tongue:

:razz: I was just reading here, forgot you for some time, but now I’m back
+, there is no reason to spam
:cool:

Welcome Lirels :wink:

Happy dreams!

I’m new here, but not new to lucid dreaming. A couple of you may recognize me from #dreams on EFnet somewhere else.

EDIT: Gunna add more info…

Hmm. I am 18 and I live in Kitchener, Ontario Canada. I enjoy music for one thing. Psychedelic trance and ambient. Nothing else pleases me. I enjoy drugs every once and a whlie (dmt, salvia, marijuana). Hmm, I don’t know what else to say. :>

aplz

Welcome to LD for all. :partying_face: It is great to have another lucid dreamer join us. I look forward to hearing about your experiences. :smile:

Lots of great people here if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask.

Happy Dreaming. :om:

Welcome aboard Aplz :smile:
Hope u can share your lucid dreams with us all :smile:

Happy Dreams and i wish you a good time here! :cool:

Jeff

Hi aplz! Welcome to LD4all. Hope you like it here! :grin:

So you like psytrance & ambient… what are your fav groups/tracks?

Keep on dreaming :wink:

My fav psytrance producer…simply hands down, Cosma. His productions are stunning. To bad we will never hear anything from him anymore since he died on vacation in India. :confused: I love lots more artists, Atmos, Fusi, Ultra Voice, the list goes on.

I love ambient wise, John Serre, Entheogenic, Shongle (though I guess you could call those two psychedelic ambient), Pete Namlook (the master!), Shaolin Wooden Men, Steve Roach, Bill Laswell, Gordon Hempton (nature ambient/natural ambient…amazing stuff), Vidna Obmana…and aswell, the list goes on!

I am new to Lucid dreaming, but I am ready to try my hardest to succeed. I am 15 years old, and live in Truro, Nova Scotia. I listen to lots of different styles of music, but mainly hardcore/punk. I also play guitar in a band called The Missing Years.

:wave: Hello CrossOutTheEyes and aplz
Welcome to the ld4all community, recently we seem to have a lot of musicians joining the forum.
I hope you get your first LD really soon CrossOutThe Eyes :grin:

Hiii,
I think this is the right place for dreaming, still these LD thing scares me a lot, but the main problem is of course maintaining the dream once you got it you’re dreaming, usually I wake up very soon after that point, seconds in dream time(it’s becuz I don’t really know of real time length).
I’m 31 from Serbia eastern Europe in region between Sava and Danube called Srem. City where I live is buil on the remnants of ancient rRoman capitol Sirmium (one of four capitols in tetrarchy exactly). It sure is important hence Sirmium was also religious and spiritual centre of tha time, where many cults where fighting for dominance.

So that’s it for start.

Welcome to ld4all manko

Lucid dreams shouldn’t be scary, they are just normal dreams but you have become aware that you are dreaming so you get the opportunity to explore your dreamworld and change things.
There are many topics about how to prolong LDs and stabilise them. Trying to stay calm, rubbing your hands together or focusing on dream details are some of the methods used.
Just reading around the forum should give yo a lot of useful information :content:

Hey Manko!
Welcome to the ld4all forum, I think you’ll find that the people here are very friendly and helpful.

About staying in your dream after you become lucid: try rubbing your hands together and NOT getting too excited. It’s interesting to note that dream time is almost the exact same as real time. The reason that dreams sometimes seem like they lasted longer than you were asleep is because the mind will shift scenes and then create false memories to fill in the missing time.

aplz: yeah Cosma is really amazing, especially his first album… He won’t be forgotten :sad: I’ll check out the work of Gordon Hempton. I too love nature ambient, for instance Jairamji or Woob. Great stuff :smile:

A warm welcome to CrossOutTheEyes and Manko!! Good luck on your LD quests! :wink: You’ll find a huge amount of information here, so this should help you a lot.

Happy dreaming! :grin:

HELLO FOOLS

I AM NOW NEW HERE

I am American citizen who is new to this lucid dreaming. I only have 2 lucid dreams so far, one where i was in my room and number 2 where i decided i want to fly and became captain AMerica and flyed (even though CAP can’t fly in real life i flew when I was him in my dream) I flew high, the sky was black and dark grey and brown, i chopped a wooden aircraft in half with my shield

peas owt

Whuts up Manko…and HEMP Warrior…welcome to LD4all…
hope your stay here is long and pleasant, feel free to ask anyone of the “Older Dreamers” any questions you might have, for they will be happy to assist you.
Welcome Aboard…

Hello Fools???

Its HMP WARRIOR not HEMP, it stands for many things including Horse Mouse Panda, and Help Many Peoples and Hello Mr. Penguin

Does it also stand for Hopelesly Moronic Person??? :tongue:

Just kidding man…