The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XVI

SUP! MAKAZE’S HERE 2 BRING DA NOISE! IT’S KOO 2 B ON LD4ALL–KOO PPL, KOO THREADS–IT’S ALL GOOD! SO HERE I AM–MAKAZE, HERE 2 BLAZE, GRAZE, & AMAZE DA PARTY PPL OF LD4ALL! SO LET’S HAV SUM FUN PPL! :happy:

:woah: :eh: loud, you woke me up :tongue:

:wave: welcome to ld4all Makaze, something tells me you would enjoy visiting our ld4all rap thread in the playground forum :happy:
I hope you enjoy your time at ld4all :wiske:

Greetings all, I’m Frank, a.k.a SonicAD. I’ve been interested in Lucid Dreams for awhile now but I never really got serious about trying to have them until about a week and a half ago, and after getting one this morning I decided to come back here and join the forum.

Glad to meet some of you guys and I hope for many more LDs for all of us :smile:

Welcome Sonic, and congrats on yah first (well, I assume it’s your first anyways) LD :grin:.

ya, it was my first… I’d been thinking that I might be too serious and literal minded to have one until it actually happened… been doing reality checks often IRL, including right after waking up. Induced it with WBTB, somewhat unintentionally since I was still tired… but having done the RCs I was ready and became lucid after a FA and kept it going for a little while, then did it again after another FA. Was a good few minutes, which is good for the first time I guess :smile:

Ah yes :smile:. Taking a RC everytime you wake up - not used by many people, but one of my favourite ways of inducing a LD (it’s got me many a LD that tech has :smile:) :cool:.

Hi, I finally got over here to check out this forum

Looks cool :smile:

The name is Jay but I prefer J

I’ve had some incredible LD’s in the past and want to get them back

I feel like I am getting close again. This time I want to fully activate my dream self, if possible, and see what’s out there in the dreamtime

I just started using the 13 moon calendar recently and have had huge waves of synchronicity rippling through my life

I’ll be seeing you around :wink:

hello SonicAD and archon474
archon474, I’m glad you finally got around to having a look at ld4all and even joining :grin: A lot of our members are also members of SeaLife, so you will recognise a lot of names. :wink:

I hope you both enjoy being a part of the ld4all community. :happy:

Hello everyone, my name’s Julian, i’m interested in Ld since a couple of years… I have been talking about it on a french forum ( special hello to Basilus West :wink: ) but now i kinda wanna expend and share it with more people…

:cool: OK where I hangout online we don’t have abbreviations so other than the obvious LD = Lucid Dream.What is IRL,WBTB,RC and FA.Please and thank you. :peek:

Hello Julian (mais tu me comprends si je te dis Salut :colgate: )
I’m also very new to this forum as well as to LD in general.
I hope you’ll enjoy your time here as much as I do :yes: .
See you on a thread or another :good:
Greg

:smile: PS: I figured out most of the abbrev…I hadn’t read the How To part of this site because I figured I already knew similar tech which I did but there was some new and different ifo which is always helpful…So thanks Pascale. Im really impressed there was 477 people here at one time Jan 25 that is amazing. :cool_laugh:

Actually, that record is a mistake due to a virus :wink:. But hey - this is probably the biggest LD’ing site yah’ll find anyway :smile:.

Also: Just move your mouse over the abreviations (they have dotted lines under them) to see what they mean :smile:.

:eek: Thanks so much Sureal…I just came back here to say what a Goof I was,there’s a permanent sticky thread of Acronyms.Duh! :neutral:

:wave: hello Jul’ Welcome to the ld4all forum. So you come from Basilus’ forum :grin:
have you got the url to it? I might give it a visit and see how much I can follow :eh: It’s years since I studied french. :help:

SUP 2 ALL DA NEW PPL IN LD4ALL!!! I’M MAKAZE–U’LL C ME ALOT HERE–SO I’LL B UR AZN HOMIE HERE ON DA FORUM! I KNOW UR ALL KOO PPL AND UR GONNA HAV SUM FUN HERE–TRUST ME!

The French LD forum : reveslucides.free.fr/index.php

It is very small compare to this one, it is only six month old… but very cool…

I’m brambleburr and im pretty new to this forum although i’ve been reading some stuff from it before ^^
I’ve been interested in lucid dreaming since febuary i think, but i started trying to get lucid seriously yesterday (the night before yesterday :razz:)
I’ve had about 5 dreams when i was aware that i was dreaming, but none of them lasted longer than three seconds… pity… anyway, i might be here for a time and ask questions if you dont mind :smile:

Brambleburr, welcome to the ld4all community :grin:

it’s common for the first LDS to be very short like that. But you will begin to experience longer ones… once you get used to the first rush of excitement that people experience when they first realise that they are dreaming. :content:

I hope you enjoy your time at ld4all. :wiske:

[color=red] this is a split topic Part XVII can be found here ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … 362bb36a81 [/color]