the BIG LD FAQ

Hello, me again :happy:
If you can’t write complex scenarios in real life, can you write it in dreamworld? Being creative is easier or far easier in dreamworld?

Can you do physics simulations in dreamworld?

I really like to see someone who is excited about LDing, thank you Arai Kobzo.

I think this question is undecidable. It might be easier in the dreamworld but you need to test it yourself, I am sorry, because:

It also depends on the person. Some people are too tired in dreams. Sometimes I feel stressed or tired in mine and everything seems harder than in RL.
Sometimes it feels just like RL.
However, in other dreams it seems far easier.

It not only depends on the person, dreams are different by themselves. There are dreams that you cannot do anything even when lucid. Sorry about that.

Yes, but how precise is the simulation? Simulations may vary in realism and so do dreams. It may be unclear while dreaming how realistic the simulation is. So you could think something impossible is possible in real life.

I hope that helps, since Siiw is too busy now… :cool: :truit:

I thank you so much! :smile:.
I got what you’re trying to say about physics simulations.
And I think you’re saying me “That’s not an answerable question. Go have a LD and see the anwser of question! Cause it depends on you.” about creativity in dreamworld. I hope I will see a LD soon.

Does Lucid dream have science support?

Here is one:

I can LD,but I cannot control it,what do I do?

Be patient,relax,take a breather.It might just be that your brain is not convinced yet that you are not LD’ing.Try to make your LD know that you are in charge,and the dream will be dismissed when you say so.It will surely work,show them who’s boss! :cool_raz:
:ld4all:

I’m aware that the person I’m replying to probably won’t see this, but for anyone else who has this question, there have been quite a few studies on lucid dreaming, it’s effects, techniques to induce lucid dreams, and more. MILD was invented by the psychophysiologist Stephen LaBerge, one of the most well known researchers of the subject. Lucid dreams are not controversial subjects in science, but also: why does it matter? It’s not like trying to lucid dream is going to make you sick or anything, so you might as well see for yourself.

1 Like