the BIG PreCog dreams Topic

Yeah, you’re right. I’m still worried about that meteor one though.

Im sure precog dream can’t be forget ?

But maybe im wrong…

[color=red]I merged your topic here as it’s more related to precog dreaming[/color]

Wow…sounds really cool, pesonally I don’t think I’ve ever had a premonotive dream, and I say that because if I did I can’t remember, but I’m preety sure I’ve never had one, because if I did it would be extrodinary and probably I would remember if I did at the sight of what the premonition was. But My hairdresser told me she gets them all the time and tells me about them, we share our dreams quite abit. :smile:

I had a dream telling me I got 4- on an essay .

I get the essay tomorrow or latest the day after that .

i am really :scared: right now

What if it was a precog ?

And mom would kill me with that grade :scared:

[color=red]I merged your topic here as it’s more related to precog dreaming[/color]

i experience them quite a bit. of course i dont know they are premonitions until they come true in real life. i just think they are normal dreams and then when they actually happen i am quite spooked. here are a couple of examples copied and pasted from another thread i posted them in.
example 1:
in a dream i tried to look at my phone but it was stuck on this blue screen. i pressed a button and it went back to normal. anyway when i woke up, my phone was broken stuck on the same exact blue screen i saw in my dream. except this time it didtn fix itself by pressing a button. just stayed stuck.

example 2:
i had a dream i was smoking with my mates and one of them said “lexa quit smoking” and the next day the first thing that my mate said to me (who was the one that said it in the dream) said oi lexas quit smoking.

example 3:
one night when i was in school i dreamt that my mate didnt show up to school the next day, and i saw him randomly in the dream and he had a cast on his arm. the next day he wasnt at school and he had infact broken his arm.

these are the types of premonitions i have. i also sometimes have entire scenes that come true. once i had a dream that i was in my car next to a mates car outside burger king, we had just gone through the drive through. and we were eating and i started throwing fries into his car. a couple of days later we infact were at the same burger king in the same carpark in the same spot as the dream and he said something as a joke against me and then i started throwing fries at him.

i did not think anything of it until i returned home and randomly read through my dream journal before i went to bed.

so no your not alone with premonitions. and i too have had a dream of somebody id never seen before, and then met them in real life. the person i met is a real dreamer like me, although she has a lot more control over her dreamscape than i do. it was very amazing meeting her, we are good friends now.

last night i dreamt of a movie, once upon a time in mexico.

today, it was on tv! i had no prior knowledge that it was going to be on tv and i only knew after it had already started.

it was a compeltely random dream as well i had not thought about once upon a time in mexico in a long time.

i would say this is probably just a coincidence though. i have had many premonitions/precognative dreams before, but this sorta feels like a coincidence. or is it :eek: !

Hi LucidTheClown!

This happens to me too very often yet not in dreams. I have the feeling it would be a great pleasure to see a movie again, and I discover it is on the TV few days after. And I have to precise that there are not hundreds of TV channels in France (unless you have the satellite TV). :wink:

that is quite interesting basilus that it happens in waking life. it has only happened a couple times in my dreams.

i wouldnt call that precognative but i will share probably the biggest precog dream that i have had.

i randomly had a dream that one of my good mates was not at school and in the dream i saw him with a cast on his arm.

the next day he actually wasnt at school and when he returned 2 days later he had a cast on the same arm that i saw in the dream, he had fallen out of a tree and broken it.

it was pretty random and kinda scared me at the time. i have had a few other of these types of dreams dreams but none as significant as this one.

Merged into the Big PreCog dreams topic

Over the years I’ve had many of these dreams.

I dream them, and at some later point it happens.

Usually I have the dream very close to the time when it happens though.

Today that was the case. I took a nap before work, and I had a dream that my boss told me he had changed his mind about me taking this certification class I want to take (I work at a driving school).

I promptly woke up very excited, and hurried and got dress and hauled out the door to work.

I was there no more than 5 minutes, (about 20 minutes had passed since I woke up, so the dream was still fresh), and my boss came in and told me that our full-time drive guy had quit today, and that he had changed his mind and wants me to do the certification class afterall!

I couldn’t believe it! But at the same time I could! Because that kind of thing has happened before!

It just never fails to excite me though when it happens. I love it!

I’ve only had one instance where I have had dreams of the future. I had a dream that I was at a swimming pool, and I remembered what the building looked like.

Years and years later, I entered the exact same swimming pool. I think that it was just coincidental.

Thats happend to me at least 4 times, the weird thing is I dont believe in that kind of stuff so my brain doesnt really know how to make of it.

iv dreamt of the future a couple of times. one future was after the end of the world. a dead city lying in ruins. streets empty, huge buildings with chunks broken out of them. and huge giant dinosaurs fighting in the middle of the city!

another futueristic city almost looked like an alien city, sorta like futerama. flying cars and all kinds of crazy craft in the sky.

both dreams were very interesting to experience.

Im happy for you if your not saying that this was precognitive dream. Im sure the world will never turn like that.

of course i did not take them to be accurate visions of the future.

I used to (back when I went to the Dutch equivalent of highschool) dream the next day. I’d startle awake, because, damn! I hadn’t put the books in for Tuesday yet!

So I’d rush and hurry and change the damn books, go about doing whatever else I did in the morning, and ride off to school, only to find that “… it’s Monday. groan and facepalm

Eventually, I just decided to lug all books with me at any and all days. Leaving nothing to chance :wink: I stopped déja-dreaming sometime during those years…

I miss it sometimes, but… hehe… thankfully, only sometimes.

Hi Kiff, if I understand well they were not precisely precog dreams. :wink:

today I saw a kid drop this allen wrench that looked weird (rainbowish/copperish when most are metal) and I suddenly remembered that it had been on a shelf in a dream I’d had last night

are you sure you remembered it from a dream? Or did you maybe get a glimpse from the wrench already on a shelf and just remembered it afterwards?

That would be a neat experience, if not.

Well, the kid dropped it while pulling it out of his pocket in 4th period (after lunch) and he had gotten it at lunch, so, there’s no way I could have seen it. Plus his friend threw it at him at thats why he had it, very weird.

DanielD - That doesn’t make it a pregcog dream - it just means that wrench triggerd a memory about a dream you had with a wrench in it.