the BIG PreCog dreams Topic

But it was the same uniquely colored wrench, and it was from the night before.

And if you haven’t ever seen it before, even if for a split second. Then, congratulations. That would seem like a cool experience to me.

This reminds me of the deja dreams I had when I was in… uh… the Dutch equivalent of highschool, I suppose.

I’d dream the day before I awoke, so each morning I’d wake with a start and go “CRAP! I haven’t put the right books in my bag yet!”

Then I’d hurry and rush and get that done, grab a bite to eat and leave for school, only to find that, no, it’s not Tuesday. It’s Monday.

… Yes, we did do this day before… SIGH :lol: It’s funny now, of course… I was so bored those days :lol:

I never did dream days before the day of a test, though… ponders

Anyway, I got so annoyed with 'em that eventually I just left ALL my books in the bag (meaning I ran around with a huge bulge on my back :lol: ) and tried to ignore 'em. I figure that’s why they eventually went away. nods

A friends of mine tell me yesterday about a dream that he thinked was a precog one. Just to say , 2 to 3 days after what he dreamed has shown up but we don’t know if its really a precog or not.

I sort of had a precog dream last week.

In the middle of a normal dream, I suddenly went to the refridgerator and got out this big pasta pot. In it was ravioli with meat sauce and there was a plate of parmasan cheese.

My family has not eaten out of this pasta pot or had ravioli with meat sauce in a LONG time.

The next night, we are eating the exact same meal I had in my dream, the exact same pasta pot, the exact same plate of parmasan cheese.

I had no prior knowledge of what would be for dinner the next day. The dream came out of nowhere. The pasta looked 100% identical as what was in my dream.

I dont know if that is precog, or just some kind of wierd coincidence, but it makes me think. There was no way I could have known what was for dinner yet I had a dream that showed me exactly what I was going to be eating the next night. EXACTLY.

When it happen , im sure people are confuse and ask existential question about life.

I’ve just the feeling that most of the precog dreams are about things without importance, like the pasta pot and ravioli dream above. So they don’t ask existential questions about them.

Yeah but I heard of tales on television about precog dream that was a question of death or life. I dont say necessary that is true.

B.West, basically all the “precog” dreams I have are very insignificant and not important just like the pasta thing. But in the past couple of days I have found out I had a much bigger precog dream come true, of great importance. And its one that you wouldnt want to come true.

Last month I had a few random dreams that my girlfriend was either pregnant, or we were caring for a child together. I had about 6 of these dreams in total in about 2-3 weeks and they were completely random/out of nowhere.

And now shes actually found out she is pregnant.

It could be a coincidence but I dont know I’ve never had those types of dreams before and they were completely random and now she actually is pregnant.

Kinda messed up because we arnt ready for a kid, its even more messed up that I had dreamt about it before we even had a clue that she might have been pregnant or anything like that.

Ouch! :bored: I don’t know what your social situation is, but I hope that you don’t really need to be ready for having a kid, though most of the people now sort of “plan” them. Yet it’s a recent attitude and it has not be the case during ages, so we can see it’s perfectly possible to care for a child without being prepared. Animals can do it after all. :wink: I wish you good luck! :smile:

About your dream, I don’t feel it’s a coincidence, cause you said you had many dreams about this. And dreaming that somebody is pregnant is one of the most common precog dreams indeed. I suppose that there are very subtle changes that may make us aware of it. For instance, as there are hormonal changes, it’s possible that some slight changes with smell, behavior, etc., can be perceived inconsciously.

Anyhow, don’t worry too much! :content:

Well I actually had the dreams about it before it would have been concieved.

I agree with you about the ability to have a child, but my girlfriend is having an abortion next week. I dont believe in abortion but its probably for the best. It would be possible to have a child and raise it with everything it needs (with help from goverment welfare) but she goes to university and sees it as a real inconvenience. I dont even have a job at the moment, I’m on the dole so its no real situation to have a kid.

It will probably haunt me for a long time, thinkin what the child could have been. We are both adults and both knew what we were doing and it seems unfair to kill an unborn child just because its an inconvenience.

Enough about that, its too much for me to think about right now we only found out yesterday but it helps to talk about it .

Then it’s really curious and it’s an interesting example indeed.

I’m sorry for you and your girlfriend. I know it’s a very hard to take such a decision cause I’ve a friend who had to do the same.

Merged into the BIG Precog dreams topic

I’ve been keeping a dream diary for the past 3 months, and I was going back and reading some of my entries this morning. There was one dream in particular that really affected me because of all the emotions that were involved in it. It basically went like this:

I was walking down a dark, tree covered street with houses on both sides of me. During this moment i had a strange feeling like i had been here before or that this place may be a second home or something. I keep walking down the street until i come to a little cul-de-sac. There is a road that branches off the cul-de-sac to the left, so i continue down that road until i come to a dead end. I look to my left at the very end of the street and there is what i suspect to be my friend’s house, in the dream it is brick and has black shutters on the windows.

What’s really scary is I had never been to that person’s house before until AFTER the dream.

When i was going to that person’s house, i turned down the road and immediately realized that this is exactly what i dream a few days before. I go down the road, and sure enough theres a cul-de-sac with another road that branches off of it and i’m thinking ‘there is no way.’ It turns out her house is at the very end of the street on the left at the dead end. Words can’t express the shock i felt at this point… because i was looking at her house and sure enough it was brick with black shutters.

For some of you this may seem kind of silly, but i have NEVER had an experience like this before and it has completely rocked my world :eek:

Well, if you believe in OOBEs, that’s one for you :smile:

At least, that’s what I believe that happened. That, or you somehow can/could see the future, like a reverse deja vu.

It could have been an OBE, but i’m not really sure because there was a point where i was walking with and talking to some people on that road. I did get a very peculiar feeling during the dream though so who knows? :happy:

I’ve had multiple experiences where my dreams rival my reality and vice versa. At first it weirded me out but now I am beginning to accept fully the reality (or potential reality) of these occurences.

Lately I see dreams like the mini-map on a Video Game…gives you a brief view of whats out there and where you are in relation to everything else (a higher perspective), but it’s brief and you still must experience it first person to truly understand.

Well, spirits talk, I suppose :smile:

A precognitive dream, cool :happy: I want one :cry:

Had you written down your dream before you went there IWL?

Yeah i had written it down about 3 days before, and then as I was driving to her house i was like wait a minute… this looks too familiar… OH MY GOD I DREAMED THIS!

Weirdest feeling ever let me tell you. :content:

To make a long story short, One time I had a dream that I was going down a street I’ve never been down before in my car and got side swiped by a postal truck. My car flipped over and ejected me out. I felt the pain and everything. I was laying on the ground and I knew I had some kind of abdominal injuries. My stomach hurt really bad.

About one week after the dream, I got lost trying to find a resteraunt that I was picking food up from for my coworkers. I recognized the street I accidentally turned on from my dream immediatly. I got to a stop sign that I went through just before I got hit by the truck. And would you believe it?? A postal truck was coming down the road. I had plenty of time to make it, but I waited for it to pass anyways.

Crazy huh??